Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I’ve cringed at that baguette photo so hard I’ve given myself a pile.. whys she calling it a chateau 😂😂 10000% when she’s home she will label it hash tag gifted or hash tag PR trip i would bet money on it.
it must be tiring always thinking of the gram. It’s not real it’s totally fake and I really hope people don’t think this is what holidaying with children is really like. Because it’s not

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god I’ve cringed at that baguette photo so hard I’ve given myself a pile.. whys she calling it a chateau 😂😂 10000% when she’s home she will label it hash tag gifted or hash tag PR trip i would bet money on it.
it must be tiring always thinking of the gram. It’s not real it’s totally fake and I really hope people don’t think this is what holidaying with children is really like. Because it’s not
Quite a while ago she was asking followers for recommendations for places abroad for a holiday. What she really should have said is I am blatantly blagging a gifted holiday please because heaven forbid I should pay for one myself! Laur you are the influencer, you should find the places yourself and then tell your followers to go there, not ask them to do the work for you and then you get a gifted lush press trip! If you notice she never ever pays for a holiday or weekend away (with the exception of her honeymoon I think) they were always press trips, friends boat, parents Spanish time share. If this woman ever had her own or an original idea in her brain it would be a shocker!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why they’ve gone there?! If she hadn’t said anything I would have assumed she was at home, it’s almost exactly the bloody same 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone think she actually drinks more than a glass of wine ? she puts up about drinking french wine etc..cant see it.

Reactions: 2
‘My hands were shaking posting this’ as she shares the photo of herself again for everyone to see.
Absoloute rubbish she couldn’t love herself anymore if she tried. Trying to make out she’s self conscious whilst most mums don’t even want to be in a picture let alone one of there arse for everyone to see.
look at me look at me look at me. And did you notice Archie couldn’t be in that picture. He didn’t have the exact matching swim shorts as the little ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Quite a while ago she was asking followers for recommendations for places abroad for a holiday. What she really should have said is I am blatantly blagging a gifted holiday please because heaven forbid I should pay for one myself! Laur you are the influencer, you should find the places yourself and then tell your followers to go there, not ask them to do the work for you and then you get a gifted lush press trip! If you notice she never ever pays for a holiday or weekend away (with the exception of her honeymoon I think) they were always press trips, friends boat, parents Spanish time share. If this woman ever had her own or an original idea in her brain it would be a shocker!
Exactly this, if they only have things that people give them for free they should be known as the INFLUNCED instead. ( might start calling them that - not an autocorrect).

I wonder who blew the bubbles on their family picture together. None of the kids are holding a bubble wand 😂
A bubble machine?

Reactions: 3
‘My hands were shaking posting this’ as she shares the photo of herself again for everyone to see.
Absoloute rubbish she couldn’t love herself anymore if she tried. Trying to make out she’s self conscious whilst most mums don’t even want to be in a picture let alone one of there arse for everyone to see.
look at me look at me look at me. And did you notice Archie couldn’t be in that picture. He didn’t have the exact matching swim shorts as the little ones.
Came on to say the same thing (has the photo been filtered?). She loves herself. Look at the post of her posing next to her bath, not to mention the one where she was naked and draped in some blanket ages ago and the rest 🤣 Her words are all for seeking validation from the stupid folks that fall for this rubbish and fakery. All staged and pre planned! Archie is wearing the same outfit, white top and stripes shorts (although stripes slightly larger). WHY does she buy him new outfits to match her boys? Is this so her insta remains perfect? I find it very weird indeed. I wonder what archies mum thinks of it. As soon as Archie hits those teenage years, I’m pretty sure he will tell Laur where to stuff those twee matching outfits! Doubt he’ll be featuring in any future posts wearing an Adidas hoody and skinny joggers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her hands were shaking...with excitement at the prospect of all the compliments that would flood in from her followers perhaps?! This whole ‘I’m one of you’ is such an act. She’s posted photos loads of times by the pool or in the pool, not sure why this one is any different?

I reckon she’d been planning that photo for months in advance. So self indulgent

• Heart
This! Totally what I was thinking! I think we would all look hald decent it we had curated, selected and filtered the perfect shot within an inch of its life! We all know that to get one decent picture these Grammers take about 50 shots. Can you imagine being on holiday, setting all this up, then editing, filtering, etc, in the evening, all to pretend it was a casual holiday snap? False and deceiving, not to mention desperate. How utterly boring! And Laur, there is no way you are self conscious, you love yourself more than anyone it is very plain to see (which I say is good for you that you are confident within yourself- just don’t pretend you are like most other people in order yo fish for likes and compliments). Archie looked like he was wearing matching swimmers and rash vest in the stories - how completely mortifying for him!

I do like some of her photos but France photos are beyond cringe. The bath, baguettes and the bathing suit one are all very Rosie Londoner.

I do like some of her photos but France photos are beyond cringe. The bath, baguettes and the bathing suit one are all very Rosie Londoner.
You’ve hit the nail on the head! Channelling her idol with all of this! It definitely has Rosie vibes, though pretty sure everything is smoke and mirrors!

Reactions: 6
A white swimming costume is a bit of a risk. Best we got the rear view, ime they always go see through once wet (even the £££ ones).

Previous posters are bang on about the validation side of that post. In the comments she’s wittering on about forgetting her age and she ‘might be 38’?! FFS, I’m in my 40’s and have been known to get my age a year out on occasion (mainly due to knackeredness when I was a shift working nurse and had 3 young kids) but not THREE YEARS out 🙄. All about the attention seeking.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t it be great if Archie’s mum saw all the recent stuff about protecting children online and told them she doesn’t want Archie on Lauren’s social media anymore? Might make her think about how much she shares her own kids!

Reactions: 9
So my issue (as well as all those aforementioned! 😳) is that she replies to EVERY message she gets sent. I get it’s for the algorithms but that will be taking her hours. Along with the photo editing and curating. She must have her head in her phone constantly so the billy bullshit about family time is demonstrably contradicted by virtue of her online presence.

Paaaahhh made me spit out my Bacardi. Hands shaking. As if!!!!

Reactions: 7
Came on to say the same thing (has the photo been filtered?). She loves herself. Look at the post of her posing next to her bath, not to mention the one where she was naked and draped in some blanket ages ago and the rest 🤣 Her words are all for seeking validation from the stupid folks that fall for this rubbish and fakery. All staged and pre planned! Archie is wearing the same outfit, white top and stripes shorts (although stripes slightly larger). WHY does she buy him new outfits to match her boys? Is this so her insta remains perfect? I find it very weird indeed. I wonder what archies mum thinks of it. As soon as Archie hits those teenage years, I’m pretty sure he will tell Laur where to stuff those twee matching outfits! Doubt he’ll be featuring in any future posts wearing an Adidas hoody and skinny joggers 🤣
All L’s photos have a filter applied. If you look against others on screen they have a heavy sepia. I’d love to know what software she uses and can be bothered to do so on holiday in the South of France! I’d love to be there, living the moment!

Reactions: 5
Omg and as if Lauren's ego could not get any bigger - some illustrator has drawn a picture of her and her sons! Cue more attention seeking posts with exposed flesh and shaking hand to come!

All L’s photos have a filter applied. If you look against others on screen they have a heavy sepia. I’d love to know what software she uses and can be bothered to do so on holiday in the South of France! I’d love to be there, living the moment!
She’s said on stories before that she uses VSCO to edit photos with the A6 filter

So my issue (as well as all those aforementioned! 😳) is that she replies to EVERY message she gets sent. I get it’s for the algorithms but that will be taking her hours. Along with the photo editing and curating. She must have her head in her phone constantly so the billy bullshit about family time is demonstrably contradicted by virtue of her online presence.
Agree! She replies SO quickly to every message too. Talk about addicted. Her phone must be in her hand constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.