Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is surely very pregnant in the photo with yet ANOTHER #Ad giftedcoat?! I have thought this often in her stories and pictures recently but surely this ad should be accompanied with a baby announcement?! 📢
I’ve thought the same on her recent pics although she’s also posted a lot of ‘I’m drinking sherry/wine/champagne’ photos so maybe she’s just enjoying lockdown drinking?!

Reactions: 1
She's such a lush. Always always always drinking. She thinks its cool to show off that she's drinking (like shes 14 or something) when really its not cool to show off about it.
With the way she's drinking, she so not pregnant.

Reactions: 5
She is surely very pregnant in the photo with yet ANOTHER #Ad giftedcoat?! I have thought this often in her stories and pictures recently but surely this ad should be accompanied with a baby announcement?! 📢
Yeah, alllll the scarf and large coat wearing and that horrible cape - it isn’t even cold yet!!!

I should imagine a 3rd child is very much on the cards now. Most of the Instagram mums have 3 and it will bring in more freebies!

Reactions: 6
When I first read these pregnancy rumours my first thought was ‘isn’t she a bit old for that?’ I know she isn’t, but the way she dresses and everything else I just think of her as much much older than she is 😆

Reactions: 7
I think she’s around 35. I have a friend who is exactly the same age as me and I think H&H is her fashion inspiration, she’s always swathed in something beige or cream, dressing about 15 years older than she is! 😆

Reactions: 4
God those wedding photos.
The teeth are insanely huge.
Why share a photo of your husband kissing your huge gnashers?
And why the hell were the two younger boys dressed like they'd just stepped off a Charles Dickens production?
FFS.
She's so sickly it's disturbing.
I doubt they could afford another child
Hopefully he pays Archie's mum through the nose for leaving her the way he did
That wedding video too, I would be cringing if I was a guest there
her jaw must have locked from all that manic smiling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do love her wedding dress - quite surprised by the choice being so low cut etc, bit edgier than I would have expected considering her usual style.

And surely another child would be no bother seeing as her kids are happy just playing with the acorns and leaves they find on their woodland walks.
Oh and with all the free tit they get.

I’d forgotten about the horrible naff tartan that her hubby and stepson wore for the wedding. They are Scottish, they will have a proper tartan for their kilts. So, so cheap looking. I shouldn’t be surprised though!

That video of her saying ‘look at me, Colin, look at me’ all with a manic smile, all with a panicked look in her eyes. That was the only opportunity she had to get the money shot of them coming out with the confetti. She wasn’t going to let him ruin that by looking at friends and family like a normal person.

This is exactly what I can’t stand about Instagram. Her account would have you believe her photos are all natural, candid shots and the only reason her shots come out better than ours is because her life really is THAT perfect. All it does is make us feel inferior for having a UPVC front door, and clutter on the kitchen sides.

it’s all an illusion, and that video proves it in the space of three seconds.

I appreciate that she’s turned her account into a business and I’m sure it’s paying off financially, but I don’t think I could stand it, the way it crosses over into her personal life. It was her wedding day for goodness sake and she was manically trying to get the perfect shot... lets be honest, for Instagram. It’s a shame for her, her husband, her boys.

That holiday to France, again, all about going somewhere that is appealing to her Instagram audience.

I have to say, she’s a great saleswoman. But it’s not real, any of it. Not really. I actually feel sorry for her because she must not be able to switch off. I only hope most people see her account for what it is, because it could really be quite damaging to people, and make them feel terrible about how their life looks in comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She wanted that money shot with the confetti! I love that it was left in the film! 🤣 LOOK AT ME! 😁
I imagine that her Instagram dominates their life as a family, how could it not?!

Reactions: 7
I do love her wedding dress - quite surprised by the choice being so low cut etc, bit edgier than I would have expected considering her usual style.

And surely another child would be no bother seeing as her kids are happy just playing with the acorns and leaves they find on their woodland walks.
Oh and with all the free tit they get.
I can't believe the picture she posted to Instagram. It is SO weird. He is kissing her huge teeth!!

Her smile in every photo can only be described as manic. The constant 'Look AT ME!' of the wedding video just highlights that it was all about show. It is such a shame as her manic and unnatural grin means she must have been self conscious all day and thinking about photos rather than her second husband or second marriage.

When I first read these pregnancy rumours my first thought was ‘isn’t she a bit old for that?’ I know she isn’t, but the way she dresses and everything else I just think of her as much much older than she is 😆
She does look much older, I was amazed to see she's only 35 🙈🤣

Reactions: 2
She's such a lush. Always always always drinking. She thinks its cool to show off that she's drinking (like shes 14 or something) when really its not cool to show off about it.
With the way she's drinking, she so not pregnant.
You are right! I had forgotten about all the drinking 🤔 It just seemed so obvious she was pregnant. It isn't exactly a great ad for Joules is it?! Wear our coat and everyone will think you are pregnant, rather than just carrying some extra Lockdown pounds... 😅

• Haha
You are right! I had forgotten about all the drinking 🤔 It just seemed so obvious she was pregnant. It isn't exactly a great ad for Joules is it?! Wear our coat and everyone will think you are pregnant, rather than just carrying some extra Lockdown pounds... 😅
If she is pregnant then it will just go to show how completely false she is with all the drinking shots. I mean she specifically references the alcohol (like drinking sherry whilst doing the Sunday roast) - much more than just a wine glass shot where she could be drinking water, so basically she would be lying. Her whole insta is a facade I don’t know why anyone is taken in by it!!

Reactions: 4
That video of her saying ‘look at me, Colin, look at me’ all with a manic smile, all with a panicked look in her eyes. That was the only opportunity she had to get the money shot of them coming out with the confetti. She wasn’t going to let him ruin that by looking at friends and family like a normal person.

This is exactly what I can’t stand about Instagram. Her account would have you believe her photos are all natural, candid shots and the only reason her shots come out better than ours is because her life really is THAT perfect. All it does is make us feel inferior for having a UPVC front door, and clutter on the kitchen sides.

it’s all an illusion, and that video proves it in the space of three seconds.

I appreciate that she’s turned her account into a business and I’m sure it’s paying off financially, but I don’t think I could stand it, the way it crosses over into her personal life. It was her wedding day for goodness sake and she was manically trying to get the perfect shot... lets be honest, for Instagram. It’s a shame for her, her husband, her boys.

That holiday to France, again, all about going somewhere that is appealing to her Instagram audience.

I have to say, she’s a great saleswoman. But it’s not real, any of it. Not really. I actually feel sorry for her because she must not be able to switch off. I only hope most people see her account for what it is, because it could really be quite damaging to people, and make them feel terrible about how their life looks in comparison.
Her account used to make me feel terrible, more than any other, until I saw the light one day when I realised she had a set order for her grid - every 9th square was a quote then there’d be a guaranteed kid shot, flower shot, pic of her etc.. in between. When I realised how curated it was the blinkers were off. She’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing, very toxic for people who can’t read between the lines

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep: quote, selfie, alcohol, kids, interiors, make up, kids bedroom, craft, country walk aaaand repeat.

Teeth kissing pic is an odd choice. Not a great side profile shot.

• Haha
The video of HH in the car on the way to the restaurant... How much does she love herself?! It is so sickening. I have rarely before seen anything so narcissistic...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.