Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is holding out to be ‘gifted’ a house 😂😂😂. She would not want to buy one as she isn’t used to actually paying for something!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Style over substance - as is the way with most 'influencers'.
i would imagine she would rather live in a beautiful but rented cottage than slum it in a characterless new build with a mortgage ... oh the indignity !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What in gods name is she stood wearing a frock posing with her wicker laundry basket at the washing line for... it’s like something from the 1940s it’s so contrived and fake surely nobody falls for this tit.. The little weird boys will be running through them in their matching beige outfits soon....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Any reason why she’s dressed as an 18th century milkmaid today?!? WTF. Jane Austen called Lauren, she wants her petticoats back.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pahahaha!!! Shes outdone herself! Hilarious!

She looks like shes haunting the garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So we are over losing a loved one then? Contrived, set up, irrelevant post at designated perfect time, second post in two days, stories as usual, insane grin and cheesy caption....... back to business as usual!

Reactions: 8
Omg as soon as I saw the washing line post I had to come straight here.
Literally laughing out loud. Wtf is she wearing and why the hell did she put that on to stand laughing next to her sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has more white dresses than the average bridal shop! I cannot imagine that there are too many mothers of two young boys who prance around in white dresses hanging out the washing on their tippie toes whilst their other half sets up a tripod to take her photo and the stepford kids play with their wooden toys without ever a cross word between them .. She’s totally ridiculous! Fake Lauren !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Nothing turns a woman on more than a warm northerly breeze through her sheets on the washing line’ doesn’t say much about Col between the sheets if that’s what gets her excited... 😬 😆

She couldn’t be scraping the barrel for content any more! 😳

• Haha
‘Nothing turns a woman on more than a warm northerly breeze through her sheets on the washing line’ doesn’t say much about Col between the sheets if that’s what gets her excited... 😬 😆

She couldn’t be scraping the barrel for content any more! 😳
OMG is this a euphemism or something? Yes, we all like our washing being dried outdoors on a nice sunny day - but I for one have never been aroused by it?! WTF :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she was trying to be funny. 🤪 We all know sheets smell and feel better when they’ve been dried outside but given that she’s always so prim it is such an odd choice of words!!

Reactions: 3
I just can’t get over it... absolutely hilarious. Puts my plastic green peg hanger to shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can’t get over it... absolutely hilarious. Puts my plastic green peg hanger to shame 😂
We’ve clearly all been doing life wrong - today’s the day though girls, the sun is shining, get that dolly peg and mangle out, the washing line is calling - just looking at that warm northerly breeze ripple through my garden this morning is getting me all hot under my (frilly) collar - oh my!

• Haha
I think she was trying to be funny. 🤪 We all know sheets smell and feel better when they’ve been dried outside but given that she’s always so prim it is such an odd choice of words!!
Do you know, that’s exactly what it is - it was such a random and jarring phrase from someone who comes across as so twee and prim all the time!

Reactions: 4
Do you know, that’s exactly what it is - it was such a random and jarring phrase from someone who comes across as so twee and prim all the time!
Yes, she’s so fake and the inconsistency of her ‘voice’ makes it obvious. Trying desperately to be demure and wholesome but we all know she’s a trashy homewrecker 😂

Reactions: 5
When you look at her feed it’s like women have gone back 60 years.
Yes, but the wholesome family vibe isn't just a front; it's a complete lie. As said above she is a trashy homewrecker who (along with Col) destroyed a marriage and a toddler's family.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.