Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be very worried about the job situation now. I wonder whether old Col will end up losing his job.
What Boycey/Colin the car dealer. Oh I mean vehicle distribution manager 😂

I can just see Col as Richard but wonder which one of the boys will turn out to be her precious Sheridan
Is he Col because Colin sounds far too suburbian.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think if someone tallied up what she gets free/discounted with her Estée Lauder discount it would add up to a lot! It’s very easy to give the impression of living the epitome of the Darling Buds of May lifestyle with your White Company candles burning, pouting in your Bobbi Brown etc when you haven’t paid full price for any of it. I think it is a very curated life she’s showing to us and it does make me wonder if she has always been a bit of a social climber and hungry for that bit more?!

And totally agree re deposit and the price of homes near Ledbury, we have friends who live nearby.
I live in Ledbury and the house prices in the town aren’t exactly dirt-cheap let alone in the countryside. I know exactly where Lauren lives and the house prices there aren’t cheap at all.

Goodness, I thought her life was completely devoid of plastic toys! I would love to be a fly on the wall of her real life to see all the plastic gubbins, kids character clothes and general real, messy life! 😁

If it is just as H&H presents in the sepia-toned squares, I fear for the kids growing up to become anally-retentive Niles Crane (Frasier) types, or worse - Norman Bates adults! 😂
I'm glad I'm not the only one! Those boys are being raised like they're living in the 50's!!!

• Haha
Jesus, tiny baguettes wrapped in twine. But there's no bloody filling! Wtf! And these are for a picnic? She spent sp much time wrapping and tying twine arounds those bits of bread that she forgot to put anything in them. Those poor kids. I really feel sorry for them, they do suffer in Laurs crusade for showing off a perfect family.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I live in Ledbury and the house prices in the town aren’t exactly dirt-cheap let alone in the countryside. I know exactly where Lauren lives and the house prices there aren’t cheap at all.
I just had a look on Rightmove. You can get a 4 bed for £250k that’s pretty cheap. And before you say it’s just one, there were many. It’s not London or the south east prices.

Reactions: 4
I just had a look on Rightmove. You can get a 4 bed for £250k that’s pretty cheap. And before you say it’s just one, there were many. It’s not London or the south east prices.
Where are you looking? A Rightmove search for Ledbury with a 0 mile radius shows 4 bed house starting at £260k. The cheapest at £260k is a current BTL, has a tiny back yard, an awkward layout and is in an awkward location up an alley on a main road. Then it jumps to £295k for a 1970’s link detached where the 4th bedroom is actually the converted garage.

You’re right, it isn’t the same as SE prices but the job market/avg salaries aren’t the same either. Prices are high in Ledbury given the local job market.

I think the key thing is that she can't afford to buy a home like the one they rent and show off, as their own, on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Jesus, tiny baguettes wrapped in twine. But there's no bloody filling! Wtf! And these are for a picnic? She spent sp much time wrapping and tying twine arounds those bits of bread that she forgot to put anything in them. Those poor kids. I really feel sorry for them, they do suffer in Laurs crusade for showing off a perfect family.
Empty baguettes washed downed with lashings of ginger beer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How ridiculous and how much she is reaching, was highlighted, for me, with the 'Elderflower Cordial' stamp she used on the bottle label. A couple of days ago she said she was making it for the first time. She bought a stamp, in advance, for what could have been a one off experiment?! She is ridiculous.

It is just nothing but show and complete falseness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What Boycey/Colin the car dealer. Oh I mean vehicle distribution manager 😂

Is he Col because Colin sounds far too suburbian.
Boycey 💀 🤣

Sadly for Laur it doesn’t look like he has the expected levels of Boycey income!

Agree - Col has a bit of sauve mystique to it but plain old Colin (despite having a nice Gaelic meaning) is just a bit eurgh...1960s/70s throwback. Wet and naff, and inspires ideas of colons and caterpillar cakes.

Similarly afflicted names are Nigel, Jeffrey and Leslie.

(No offence to any Tattlers named Colin).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I came on to say the same thing !! Who wraps a bit of string round a bap..unreal 😂😂

• Haha
How ridiculous and how much she is reaching, was highlighted, for me, with the 'Elderflower Cordial' stamp she used on the bottle label. A couple of days ago she said she was making it for the first time. She bought a stamp, in advance, for what could have been a one off experiment?! She is ridiculous.

It is just nothing but show and complete falseness.
Not just any old stamp, an £8 stamp from the company she works with all the time....seems like the kind of thing that’ll get thrown in a drawer and never used after the perfect gram picture

Reactions: 6
When I saw the sandwiches tied up with string I laughed! And Archie’s cap ‘went in the pool’ 🤔 so now they’re all matching in their straw hats, convenient!

I used to love Lauren’s account but this has just reached new levels of fake and twee! It must be bloody exhausting for her to keep this up...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I am creasing at the thought of Lauren gritting her teeth as Archie’s can of Sprite ruins the aesthetic on her grid...! 🤬

Not sure of the point of the string round the baguette. Maybe she forgot to wrap the baguettes in beeswax or greaseproof paper, and then tie the string on after? Missed a trick there Laur... 🤪

I also bet anything that the cap didn’t go in the pool (they dry off pretty quickly don’t they?), but that she was just desperate to plonk the uniform raffia hat on his head to keep some sort of twee consistency.

What a pillock.

When I saw the sandwiches tied up with string I laughed! And Archie’s cap ‘went in the pool’ 🤔 so now they’re all matching in their straw hats, convenient!

I used to love Lauren’s account but this has just reached new levels of fake and twee! It must be bloody exhausting for her to keep this up...
OMG great minds. She is a bit of a dimwit but she’s great free entertainment in any case. I just love the sepia-toned alter-ego, given that we know she’s a family-destroying Mrs Bouquet in real life haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the exact same about the hat! That 'accident' created picture perfect twee-ness... Oh, how convenient Laur!! In a curated stream of ridiculous stories with pre-purchased stamps and sandwiches tied in string!!! It's all a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.