Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your husband is grieving, lost a parent and you've got him schlepping around snapping pictures of you all frou frou'd up. Shame on you Lauren.
That is actually so awful isn’t it? A couple of low key posts (taking “time out” from social media to grieve but replying to every single comment of course...) and hey ho, she’s back as if nothing ever happened. Absolutely vile and narcissistic.

Reactions: 5
I have half a mind to think that she did that post with it’s ridiculous wording for tattle.
🤨

Reactions: 1
I am enjoying this hugely - I think the inconsistencies are becoming far to apparent. I honestly think (hope) that this is the start of the end. I think the cards might finally be toppling.

Agree with everything above. Is she not even going to acknowledge the cryptic posts now? Nope, just move on - the engagement has spiked, best not waste that on the dead...🤯 she’s terrible.

Reactions: 4
We’ve clearly all been doing life wrong - today’s the day though girls, the sun is shining, get that dolly peg and mangle out, the washing line is calling - just looking at that warm northerly breeze ripple through my garden this morning is getting me all hot under my (frilly) collar - oh my!
Actually howling 😂 I can just imagine the look on my husbands face “darling can you just set up the tripod to take photos of me hanging out the washing. Make sure to actually get in the tree though I want a few subtle leaves in the pic”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t forget she models herself on Rosie Londoner so there’s lots of barefoot tweeness and fake accent inspiration there!

Reactions: 7
I wonder how Archies mum felt about Col referring to Laur being the most wonderful mum to their 3 children 😡
I’ve said this before on here, every single person feels differently. My ex partner has a little boy with his new wife (we have a Daughter together) and I don’t mind him referring to her as Mum of 2. At the end of the day when I’m not around she’s the next best thing for my Daughter. It’s a really personal thing and I think it’s each to their own. A family is whatever you make it. All I want is for my Daughter to be happy and I know that I’m her Mummy and no social post would change that. I think things like that get blown out of proportion.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve said this before on here, every single person feels differently. My ex partner has a little boy with his new wife (we have a Daughter together) and I don’t mind him referring to her as Mum of 2. At the end of the day when I’m not around she’s the next best thing for my Daughter. It’s a really personal thing and I think it’s each to their own. A family is whatever you make it. All I want is for my Daughter to be happy and I know that I’m her Mummy and no social post would change that. I think things like that get blown out of proportion.
l‘ve said this before too but I’ll repeat it. I’m a mum and a step mum. I call them both my daughters, to exclude one would be cruel and unkind. being a step mum is the hardest job in the world - your damned if you, damned if you don’t.
the big difference for most of us is that we don’t sell our family for profit on Instagram. how I treat the girls is a private family. I can’t stand the way Lauren parades her family.

Reactions: 13
l‘ve said this before too but I’ll repeat it. I’m a mum and a step mum. I call them both my daughters, to exclude one would be cruel and unkind. being a step mum is the hardest job in the world - your damned if you, damned if you don’t.
the big difference for most of us is that we don’t sell our family for profit on Instagram. how I treat the girls is a private family. I can’t stand the way Lauren parades her family.
You sound like a wonderful step-mum. I’d be gutted if my little girl was excluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder how Archies mum felt about Col referring to Laur being the most wonderful mum to their 3 children 😡
I agree and definitely think our Col should handle something like this with more sensitivity. He could easily have said "our boys". I am saying this with experience of blended families and being a step mum too.

Reactions: 3
Ok folks, I’ve just decided that I’m going to get my hubby to take a photo of me hanging out my washing tomorrow morning- top knot, no bra, stained top, ripped leggings and his trainers on my feet 🙊 I think Lauren would have an anuerysm at the thought of that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder whether Col actually independently runs that account and comes up with the photos and captions himself.

It just seems to be weird (self) promotion for her... Whenever I see the captions I always imagine Laur is pulling the puppet strings in the background (just like with her Mum’s Insta account). :unsure:

Reactions: 9
“Picking elderflowers to make cordial” with the kids in matching outfits... FFS why can’t they just make some crispie cakes or run around playing with plastic tat like normal kids...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
“Picking elderflowers to make cordial” with the kids in matching outfits... FFS why can’t they just make some crispie cakes or run around playing with plastic tat like normal kids...
There is no chance that reflects her normal life... so edited.

Reactions: 4
Plastic swords and neon water pistols!
Goodness, I thought her life was completely devoid of plastic toys! I would love to be a fly on the wall of her real life to see all the plastic gubbins, kids character clothes and general real, messy life! 😁

If it is just as H&H presents in the sepia-toned squares, I fear for the kids growing up to become anally-retentive Niles Crane (Frasier) types, or worse - Norman Bates adults! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do wonder why they haven’t ever bought a house. If he’s a car salesman and at manager level he will be on a good wage, I wonder what she earns. There must be a reason they rent. It’s not like that area has inflated house prices.
Please don’t tell me perfect laur lives the ‘wrong side of the tracks’ and not in best area for her social standing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.