Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok now im really baffled she has 86k followers and on her live right now there are 180 viewers. Something doesnt add up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Its just so, so fake. She must feel so insecure and not know who she really is. I used to enjoy the nice pics but theyre just silly now.
No-one lives like that, especially with 2 young kids.

Reactions: 11
She must be very worried about the job situation now. I wonder whether old Col will end up losing his job.

Reactions: 3
I guess she might be worried about the job situation, aren’t we all. But we don’t all post garbage on IG to make up for that worry. I just canny believe she’s still flogging this dead horse. That said, what else is she going to do, this is clearly her whole life.

Reactions: 5
The picture of the two boys in cream jumpers and watering cans. All so staged. Who puts cream jumpers and aprons on for gardening. What’s wrong with having a little fun and getting muddy. Those boys really are her puppets to pose for the gram. So sad.

Reactions: 16
Making her own cleaning products now. Clearly Method did not bite!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would think that given the current situation she’d be tempted to show a glimpse of reality to show her followers she’s more ‘one of them’ than this wanky unattainable Enid Blyton frolicking in floral dresses malarkey she is a parody of herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That is funny I was only thinking that. It is 3 days since she posted or said anything. Very unlike her.

Reactions: 4
I think she only posts and does stories on days when she gets dressed up to the nines in floral frocks, perfectly blow dried hair and a smoky eye. She must be dossing about in her tracky bottoms this week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ve been sweating that furlough would end. It’s been extended so she’ll be curling her locks and troweling on the slap as we speak so she can get back to twirling on boomerangs and wistful videos of ‘the boys’ in linens to petit biscuit sunset lover.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she only posts and does stories on days when she gets dressed up to the nines in floral frocks, perfectly blow dried hair and a smoky eye. She must be dossing about in her tracky bottoms this week
I would actually love to see that. Hair all greasy and scraped back in a ‘struggle bun’, chip grease down her t shirt and trackies, while the kids knock each other about in paw patrol gear and scream at YouTube surprise egg videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ve been sweating that furlough would end. It’s been extended so she’ll be curling her locks and troweling on the slap as we speak so she can get back to twirling on boomerangs and wistful videos of ‘the boys’ in linens to petit biscuit sunset lover.
Is furlough only possible if you firm can pay 40% of salary. Maybe a pay cut for Col?

Did anyone see her post tonight before she edited it? Seems she’s lost someone, all her comments are referencing it but it’s been edited out?

Did anyone see her post tonight before she edited it? Seems she’s lost someone, all her comments are referencing it but it’s been edited out?
Yes, she said she lost a loved one. Not sure why she’s edited it out...

Yes, she said she lost a loved one. Not sure why she’s edited it out...
I don’t think she actually said she lost someone. She said it had been an emotional week because they had had some sad news about a loved one. As usual with an instagrammer it was all ‘sorry for the silence and I am now going to give you a snippet but not really share anything with you so that you are all left wonderIng and worrying about me’!!! What really takes the biscuit is she makes this statement (timed for max engagement), edits the statement (building intrigue), says they are having an early night (as totes emosh) with their books - how utterly glamorous and perfect- but in reality she has been glued to her phone and the flood of comments rolling in and replying to them since the minute she posted - again boosting engagement and interacting with followers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.