Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is on a serious mission to engage. The past few days we’ve had all sorts from Eco cleaning products to hormones and essential oils to brush cleaning etc etc 🤯 Seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel! Those follower numbers are not going up quick enough and we’ve had very little #AD over the past few weeks of lockdown. They must be feeling the pinch by now with all the lost revenue of her Influencer advertising 💷

Reactions: 3
DB64AAF7-9556-4AD5-BCAF-D158045CCA3C.jpeg
“Please leave me a comment about your favourite essential oils tips. Don’t DM me though, as I need the engagement or companies won’t see me and I will need to reduce my rate card. It’s this global pandemic you see, our Col’s been furloughed, no commission coming in, I work part time and The White Company are paying me in bland clothes! That ain’t going to pay my rent so please tell me about your favourite essential oil in the comment box. I’m not really interested but I will like the post and give you a short reply, calling you darling”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she’s a bit like a swan all serene on the surface but kicking madly under the water. It’s a stressful time for everyone but most of us aren’t gifted stuff on a regular basis and don’t have the swipe up option to give us extra cash!!!

Reactions: 10
Exactly, I’m like leatherface at the moment (a winning combination of stress, eating rubbish and trying to look after small people as well as working full time - like most of us) but no bugger is bending over backwards to send me a skin rescue kit for free.

Reactions: 6
😱😱😱😱 this is beyond embarrassing. She’s clearly not wanted a #ad to bomb and so needs to get her numbers up.

How about this...give it a rest a Lauren? Keep some shred of dignity and accept your influencer life isn’t going to pay the bills.

What’s even worse is - she has a job and she’s always done that from home anyway, so she’s continuing to get paid and this is just a vanity project...tone deaf.

Reactions: 8
I just cant comprehend how she doesn't get negative response. She must be on a mission to immediately block. Just wish someone would type 'you look like a twit' 😂
Any negative comments they just delete them

Reactions: 7
😱😱😱😱 this is beyond embarrassing. She’s clearly not wanted a #ad to bomb and so needs to get her numbers up.

How about this...give it a rest a Lauren? Keep some shred of dignity and accept your influencer life isn’t going to pay the bills.

What’s even worse is - she has a job and she’s always done that from home anyway, so she’s continuing to get paid and this is just a vanity project...tone deaf.
I think in the past she’s mentioned her job may have changed slightly after Mat leave and she’s now part of their social media team or something. Her engagement was probably part of that bargain. I have no idea why people put all their eggs in the influencing basket. Agreed it’s embarrassing watching them scrabble for likes

I think she’s a bit like a swan all serene on the surface but kicking madly under the water. It’s a stressful time for everyone but most of us aren’t gifted stuff on a regular basis and don’t have the swipe up option to give us extra cash!!!
And she’s got the added pressure of keeping up appearances for her husband (who has a history of cheating obviously!) - must be exhausting! 😬

Reactions: 3
It’s all smoke and mirrors! I have visions of Col as long suffering Richard, like with Mrs Bouquet! 😂 ‘COLINNNNNN, THE FORTNUM AND MASON PICNIC BASKET DEAR, NOT YOUR UGLY BACKPACK!’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s all smoke and mirrors! I have visions of Col as long suffering Richard, like with Mrs Bouquet! 😂 ‘COLINNNNNN, THE FORTNUM AND MASON PICNIC BASKET DEAR, NOT YOUR UGLY BACKPACK!’
No Col, the boys cannot wear their paw patrol T shirts!!! Put your pot noodle away and take a photo with this tricolore salad!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She gets more and more insufferable with every picture. What planet does she live on? The Magic Faraway Tree?! Propped your stupid bike up in the Enchanted Wood to deliver fresh blooms to Moon Face and Silky. Why is she so twee! She’s 34 years old!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't someone draw attention to her tagging of Fortnums, clearly seeking freebies from them? Oh look, here is the ad!! The greed, at a time like this, boggles my mind.

Oh, Fortnums [just happened] to send this to us! Noooo! You manipulated the situation!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
First time of commenting on this one but she is just ridiculous! I don’t follow her but she’s local to some friends and came up in conversation and I recognised the name from her.

she looks and acts so much older than she is, and not in a good way. There were some stories a week or so ago of her doing her makeup and I thought she looked lovely when barefaced. Then she add all the middle age woman makeup and the stupid blow dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
First time of commenting on this one but she is just ridiculous! I don’t follow her but she’s local to some friends and came up in conversation and I recognised the name from her.

she looks and acts so much older than she is, and not in a good way. There were some stories a week or so ago of her doing her makeup and I thought she looked lovely when barefaced. Then she add all the middle age woman makeup and the stupid blow dry.
The stories your friends could tell...

I just don’t get the full face of make up, fancy dress and blow dry?? Surely it’s not just for our Col?

• Haha
I thought the same. It’s Sunday, I’m wearing jeans, a grey sweatshirt and my hair is in a bun, my lucky, lucky other half! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.