Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that...people are going through the worst time of their lives, literally saving every penny to feed their families, but yet a £100 projector is a reasonably priced essential item for her...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
As soon as I saw the projector I thought, "Oh there it is!".

So predictable, money grabbing and desperate. How can she think it is appropriate at a time like this?!

Ps I can't believe they carry a tripod around with them!! How embarrassing would that be?!?! 🙈

Reactions: 6
I guess I always think others use IG like myself and most of my friends - they are just photos snapped on our camera phones of our days. But then once you start thinking about it and stuff, you realise how staged it all is and set up it is. It must be so irritating as a child! I can imagine Ollie just wants to play with his toys in his room, and she's shouting at him to stay out as she's setting something up, then she tells him to go in and play a certain way and look a certain way all whilst taking pictures.

Reactions: 9
I guess I always think others use IG like myself and most of my friends - they are just photos snapped on our camera phones of our days. But then once you start thinking about it and stuff, you realise how staged it all is and set up it is. It must be so irritating as a child! I can imagine Ollie just wants to play with his toys in his room, and she's shouting at him to stay out as she's setting something up, then she tells him to go in and play a certain way and look a certain way all whilst taking pictures.
Whilst wearing inappropriate clothes. I did like the Peter Rabbit raincoats though. Those poor lads don’t know the feeling of slobbing out in joggers and playing with random bits of Lego you’ve accumulated but don’t know which set it’s from 😂

• Haha
Somebody give those poor boys some proper enjoyable toys to play with. Rip down the daft bunting she puts up in their room too. Let them be little boys. Grrrr.

I thought that...people are going through the worst time of their lives, literally saving every penny to feed their families, but yet a £100 projector is a reasonably priced essential item for her...
...and it’s an Amazon swipe up, quelle surprise 🙄

• Wow
Hi 👋🏼 sorry new poster.
With Archie going back to his mums, does that mean that essentially Colin has done a 10+ hour round journey to Scotland at back?
I know the gov are saying children under 18 can travel between divorced parents but it seems incredibly irresponsible.

Hi 👋🏼 sorry new poster.
With Archie going back to his mums, does that mean that essentially Colin has done a 10+ hour round journey to Scotland at back?
I know the gov are saying children under 18 can travel between divorced parents but it seems incredibly irresponsible.
Yes

Reactions: 1
Washing make up brushes??? 😴 Not sure i need a tutorial. She looks so ridiculously overly made up to be at home. Even taking into account youre filming yourself for the gram (with a filter obvs)

After someone mentioned Blooming Niki on here I went to have a look - she is a carbon copy of Lauren (or Lauren is of her)! If you scroll through it could be either of them, it's scary!

I think Niki needs a thread...:unsure:

Reactions: 5
After someone mentioned Blooming Niki on here I went to have a look - she is a carbon copy of Lauren (or Lauren is of her)! If you scroll through it could be either of them, it's scary!

I think Niki needs a thread...:unsure:
I hope Lauren reads here just to see that comparison - I imagine she would absolutely hate to think they look anything a like. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is so funny!!! It is a perfect, ridiculous parody of Lauren!! 🤣

Seriously though, Lauren needs to "read the room" and stop posting ads and paid partnerships. Has anyone considered complaining to Bobbi Brown?
Bobbi brown wont care as she is employed by them. Theres absolutely no need for anyone to be positng ads, ive commented on posts and my comments are always deleted.

Reactions: 2
That list of products must cost a fortune ! I hope she isn’t claiming any government grants while she is evidently still working !

Reactions: 3
No wonder she’s on the flog then! Needs all the swipe ups! Imagine how us mere mortals are coping, not being gifted something every day of the week and no swipe ups?!

Last edited:
No wonder she’s on the flog then! Needs all the swipe ups! Imagine how us mere mortals are coping, not being gifted something every day of the week and no swipe ups?!
Our Col’ will also have maintenance/ responsibilities for Archie too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.