Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bgr101

VIP Member
This! 🙌 I felt her actions were deceitful. There was nothing honest about her portrayal of her wedding and the preparations and portraying herself as Mother Earth when, in reality, her actions were that of a home wrecker.
How did it even come to light . I.assume someone she knew personally must have commented here? Personally im divorced and wouldnt hide it from anyone, and i dont have a large instagram following 🤣

Reactions: 2

onmylunchbreak

I wish I knew my angles like she does. In front of the camera I just feel awkward, even when I try and take a selfie. I wouldn’t have a clue which is my best side or whether I look better in profile, with/without teeth. But then I don’t sit behind a camera for a living so how I look doesn’t dictate me earning money. There’s no doubt about it she looks much better in photographs she has been in control of!

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I think they probably can’t afford to buy the sort of house they can afford to rent (getting a deposit together etc). Housing isn’t premium priced in/around Ledbury but it isn’t dirt cheap either and she lives in a very pretty character cottage that would attract a premium price on the sales market.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Because ‘Our Laur is a...
#Wellnesspioneer. Nope, me neither 🤷
#AveenoAmbassador. (And there we have it)

“My favourite this time of year” because you are PAID to say it.

The Hunters are on because it is an older photograph before we had the sham of
“The twelve days of gifting” where ‘Our Laur, quite literally, filled her #gifted LeChameau boots
You are right! Just found the post on 18 Dec......She clearly takes quite a few photos and then uses them as and when she needs them to flog the Aveeno! Everything is so planned.

Attachments

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Not a snowball’s chance in hell the boys made those and if those are theirs (and there aren’t a couple they actually did hiding) then she did it for them! Poor kids! Just let them be messy and have fun rather than this contrived and controlled version of fun.

Last edited: