Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Omg I must have missed the gifs 😂😂 can’t believe she said she wanted to work less? By work does she mean selling stuff and making lots of money from it? I doubt very much that is going to happen...
Can someone tell me why she dresses her two boys the same? It’s very strange as they aren’t twins are they?
I have 2 boys with a small age gap and I end up dressing the same a lot as I don't like a lot of boys clothes and buy ones I like and often 2 of them.

Reactions: 1

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Car salesmen (unless they manage the sales team) will be on a fairly low basic indeed. Hence why they’re always so pushy for a sale.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
The one with the appalling dress sense? Anna Eleri Hart?

Traditionally PR samples were borrowed for use in editorials and/or review then returned to the company, except for consumable items like cosmetics.

Apparently now everything from a loan car to free food are ‘PR samples’.
The one with the appalling dress sense? Anna Eleri Hart?

Traditionally PR samples were borrowed for use in editorials and/or review then returned to the company, except for consumable items like cosmetics.

Apparently now everything from a loan car to free food are ‘PR samples’.
Haha no but she is annoying too. I’ve remembered it now Vix Meldrew!

Linkylu

Chatty Member
oh god, she’s absolutely nauseating. I had unfollow her due to the sheer volume of gag-worthy hardcore Royalist posts. She has a massive US republican housewife following and really hams up the English Rose bit for them. The extreme dry humping of Kate Cambridge made me unfollow. I couldn’t even hate watch anymore.

As for her DH, I think he’s going for ‘dark and broodingly sexy’ rather than miserable & serious 😂. Sadly, he’s not very good at it. I’ll say one thing though, she is very beautiful. She must’ve been absolutely stunning as a young woman.
exactly this! I unfollowed a long time ago for the same reasons, but I grudgingly admire her ability to ham it up so well for the devoted US housewives. I agree, she’s beautiful and hubby probably has to live up to his reputation as the #handsomestmaninengland 🙄 on every post he’s in. Strange rarified leisurely bubble they seem to live in.

Last edited:

Rosiepie

VIP Member
That’s why it always looks perfect, my husband mentions it every time I watch it 😂

Apparently there is a filter called toaster that you can use on photos posted on Insta, to achieve that MIC look 😂

Last edited:

RoseEB

I can’t remember where I read it but an influencer/instagrammer did a story explaining that they have to get #ads approved before they post it sometimes so that could be the reason for the delay. I don’t think many people post in the moment anymore but I get the impression H&H’s page is very curated and very little is posted the same day as it needs to be edited to ‘fit’ her aesthetics.

If there was a ski trip coming up, she would have been on the blag for ages with loads of build up posts. Stressed out about packing, packing essentials, tips for choosing oaing the right ski resort blah blah blah post post story story story.

Besides, i thought Laurs mum looks after her kids 8 days a week, thats why she has time to get her nails done/do her make up and hair every 5 seconds /press trips/romantic nights away with Col, restaurants etc

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
We should all email Miele and complain. I for one won’t be buying anything from them now. She really is absolute disgrace! I do worry for her poor boys. What an awful example she is setting them.
I worry the boys won't be able to eat considering this is not sustainable and Col is hardly raking it in.

Bgr101

VIP Member
Col is Scottish. They were both married. Colin was married and had a young toddler (Archie). Lauren worked with him and his wife and they were cheating behind her back. Lauren was married too and walked out on him to live with Colin a year later taking their dog!

Total falsehood on her Instagram, selling site - no mention, ever, of the fact they had been married before despite constant chatter about her wedding and the preparations (and all the swipe ups and ads and sponsorship she benefitted from).

Yep, a whole day of swipe ups and ads!! More red lipstick and summer dresses! 🤮
Ohh thanks for the update. Where do they live now? Seems mean to live so far from archie.

Treesy19

VIP Member
Yep I did a search here on “rvk” and nothing came up.
Before all the instabegging and cheesy grid posts (can’t cope!) what exactly was her background, does anyone know?

Bgr101

VIP Member
Does anyone like her make up styles ? I watched her igtv with amy and i thought amys make up was much nicer. Lauren goes ott on the blusher she ends up like a clown

Dizzy

VIP Member
I see they are having "Christmas no 2" with Col's family. That is new! That plus her having his family to stay for the first time for Ollie' birthday. That was a first too.

I presume it must have taken until now for his family to forgive Laur' for what she did to his first family.
Mmmm, not sure it was what she did - more what they both did. It takes two to break up a marriage.

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Could she love herself any more if she tried..... ffs first day of holiday (Which will no doubt turn out to be an AD/PR / GIFTED trip] , he’s driven for hours and she’s got that tripod out ‘ wrapped herself in a towel , full face of make up and getting him to take pics for the gram ..... FFS
He must be soo fed up with all these insta shenanigans, but she’s probably the main breadwinner so he shuts up!