Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
just saw that F&N will now be sold on the Joules website as a brand that’s a “friend of Joules”. Please lord do not send any freebies to Lauren, that would just kill a brand I love!

what were some of the comments on the Joules post? Did anyone SS?

Reactions: 2

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
Just watched her stories from yesterday and you’re all so right about her for head and Botox, I can’t un-see it now! Makes me feel so much better about my own skin, it’s really false to be a walking ad for Bobbi Brown, especially their skincare, and not come clean about the work she’s had done.
Totally agree with "once you see it, you can't unsee it"! It is really obvious.

xlxjxbx

Until I found here I had no idea she had been married before or that her mum helped her a lot. I often used to look at her IG and feel envious of her 'perfect' life. It wasn't until reading through here that I realised how curated her feed is, even down to portraying her life to be different to how it really is (ie never mentioning her mum being there helping).

Yes the thread gained momentum very quickly in the last couple of months. Disappointed we didn’t get a name we picked haha

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Have just checked Niki out as wasn’t following before. I can’t believe brands give her so many free things! Ideas for a thread title?

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
I can't bare all of the stuff for show! They are hosting a Burn's Supper, not eating at a Michelin Star restaurant or creating a Scottish themed show home! How can their friend bare the pretensions?!

Contrast this with the stories of ThisLittleHouse... She is hosting a gorgeous looking, natural, low effort, relaxed and such fun looking Burn's Supper. I don't get how they can, allegedly, be Insta friends with each other?! 🤯

Last edited:

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
It was a Wallis advert. I can't be certain at all but it was an advert for Wallis. It is the photos of her and her mother together wearing lots of different coats! 🤦🏻🙈 It is awful. I was horrified.

LLPlum

That cardigan is fkin ridiculous. Content is scraping the barrel of relevance.

• Haha

Starshining

VIP Member
Yes! Why would she not give away the extra one to her followers?

Has anyone noticed that her fire is on in every photo and story now?! Or how often she now shows us her cooking (after the disastrous Yeo Valley video)?! Or that she is now referencing 'old friends' that she "hasn't seen in years"! All of the things we have talked about and noticed...!

Why then does she not take notice of what we say on here about keeping things for herself and the constant gifts to herself?! It is, of course, greed.

She takes notice of everything else we say to help sell herself and get more free stuff/money! 🤦🏻😲
Still no mention of the boy’s #gifted Freelander with the personal reg plate 👀

Dizzy

VIP Member
Yes agreed - sorry, wasn’t splitting hairs, it’s just that often it’s the woman who gets painted as the one in the wrong when the man is equally at fault. Guessing that whole situation must have been very #awks for quite some time. Assuming that his family know the full story? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Clare

VIP Member
Oh fgs. Certainly interesting why do this on a rental. It’s bad enough paying someone elses mortgage, but improving their property too. It leads me to wonder whether there’s a deal there then with the LL. Reduced rent. Must be. We will renovate it to high standards if you give it to us for less. #giftedRent
Plus she’d do anything for content. Weighing it up, she will have decided it was worth bothering doing even in a rental home for the likes and brand exposure 💰💰💰💰