Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as Lauren receives a negative opinion she is usually really quick to act/ address on Instagram. Even something like the bin bags in the pool last weekend.

The "oh darling" made it sound so condescending. Match that up with a "hun" and you've got patronising. How these terms of endearment can turn the tone on sentences around.

Reactions: 10
Why bother replying with concern if you are going to block someone who raises an issue? I so hope her sheep are offended. Surely she will receive messages about this and think twice about her behaviour on Instagram, at a time like this. Although, come to think of it the death of her own grandfather and her husband's father, didn't stop her flogging stuff! Why should the death of George Floyd?

• Wow
Why bother replying with concern if you are going to block someone who raises an issue? I so hope her sheep are offended. Surely she will receive messages about this and think twice about her behaviour on Instagram, at a time like this. Although, come to think of it the death of her own grandfather and her husband's father, didn't stop her flogging stuff! Why should the death of George Floyd?
I was about to type a reply and then all of a sudden it was gone 🥴 really what was the point... surely to god she’s received other complaints it’s so transparent and offensive

Reactions: 3
I was about to type a reply and then all of a sudden it was gone 🥴 really what was the point... surely to god she’s received other complaints it’s so transparent and offensive
Sorry, I missed what you said to our Laur’

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I missed what you said to our Laur’
Basically called her out on how offensive it was that she’s never once posted about race or equality / literally never had a black person as a ‘follow Friday‘ before and then yesterday had NINE of them... just so bloody offensive

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Basically called her out on how offensive it was that she’s never once posted about race or equality / literally never had a black person as a ‘follow Friday‘ before and then yesterday had NINE of them... just so bloody offensive
Thank you. I understand the “oh darling” better now. The pretentious, middle class <all fur coat, no knickers> tone to it all.
Then blocking you for pointing it out. You couldn’t make this tit up. Not learned anything since Tuesday then Laur’? Not even about silencing voices?

As Shoegalxo said stick with your faffing/selling candles, sticking bits of twine on empty baguettes and signing for #gifted tat from Next as world politics is a bit out of your league.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is too shallow to have any genuine deep understanding of real life issues. She won’t fight for change or stick her neck out to voice an opinion. She just doesn’t exist on that level of consciousness. As long as Lauren is ok in her family bubble then that will do for her. Im praying and hoping that there is a real change coming on social media. I don’t need to see curated images of her hanging washing out pretending to smile at something in the distance. I don’t want these type of accounts to be the ones the brands are throwing money at.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On the one hand I’m shocked, on the other...she’s another that can’t take constructive criticism 🙈

Reactions: 4
And that’s the social Editor of Bobby Brown, who uses her IG account for business! Doesn’t look good for them at all...@shoegalxo

Reactions: 8
What is the point of posting about being, allegedly, supporting the Black Lives Matters movement (albeit just with a pretty picture that fits with your Insta style) and then silencing the voices around you that question your approach to race? That is the point of the Black Lives Matters movement - to raise questions, question ourselves and for voices who raises these issues to no longer be silenced. She has got this so wrong - silencing someone who questioned her very questionable approach to race!

Taking time to process, read and educate = keeping my white, middle class, pretentious head down until this nasty business dies down 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Someone should report this to Bobbi brown - I’m sure they wouldn’t be too impressed with her behaviour. I wouldn’t call her middle class more a middle class wannabe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone should report this to Bobbi brown - I’m sure they wouldn’t be too impressed with her behaviour. I wouldn’t call her middle class more a middle class wannabe!!
your actually right I stand corrected 😉

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.