Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d piss myself laughing if she had to take a job stacking shelves or working on the fish counter, Col’s income must have taken a huge hit while he’s been on furlough, plus he’ll have still had to pay maintenance.

don’t get me wrong, I’m not belittling these jobs, I think they’re hugely important but our laur certainly thinks they’re beneath her!

Reactions: 3
From what I can see she certainly thinks she’s a lot posher than she probably really is and I can imagine she doesn’t have many friends from her younger days as she has reinvented herself into Mrs Bouquet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh god shes at it again!! This time with breathing exercises for the young children (of course 🙈)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just hope that she is able to laugh at her and find genuine mirth in watching her frolic as a barefoot milk maid, photographed by her husband (whose father has just died)... And all the other ridiculously fake, curated pretence she shares for cash... I hope she gets some enjoyment from the woman who destroyed her life at a time when she had not long had a child and was vulnerable. It's the little things in life that get you through isn't it 😉
Milkmade hahahahaha howling... so true

Yes and just so conveniently happened to drive past a poppy field today with her camera in her car. Bore off!
That photo is nooo way taken on a mobile... ring light and everything needed for that tit

Reactions: 2
Do we think those kids will need therapy when they’re older? I can’t wait to see how they turn out when they’re teenagers who won’t want to go on picnics with her all twee

Reactions: 9
Can this account get anymore twee? I thought we’d seen the best with the milkmaid dress and the hanging out the washing, but oh no, we now get to see the barley swishing in the wind 🤣
Do we think those kids will need therapy when they’re older? I can’t wait to see how they turn out when they’re teenagers who won’t want to go on picnics with her all twee
definitely! 😂 Just wait till they want to choose their own clothes too. Say goodbye to Joules, Hunters, Monsoon and all that gifted stuff etc - it will be Nike, Adidas 😂 Also, their letters to Father Christmas will be rather different - swapping the wooden toys and twee travel cases, with computer games, sports stuff, phones etc 🤣 They will want to style their own rooms as well. Good luck keeping everything tidy and neat for the gram! Walking through fields and posing for the camera may be a sad and distant memory for her, as her boys grow older and wiser, and are able to make decisions for themselves. Her boys appear lovely, but I don’t agree with any parents like H&H, who choose influencing as a lifestyle choice, using their kids for content, engagement and a way to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know we shouldn’t speculate but do you think she is expecting ? Looks a little fuller in the face ?? But then don’t we all at the moment 🤣

Can someone please enlighten me about what is so spesh about Hunters wellies? I mean I get it if they are super duper durable they will be good if you are like a farmer and get the use. But lau? No way she gets her hands and body dirty, it’s beneath her.

Also, her boys must surely wear Avengers T-shirt’s, I can’t entertain these constant twee shirts and white jumpers it’s utter bull.

I know we shouldn’t speculate but do you think she is expecting ? Looks a little fuller in the face ?? But then don’t we all at the moment 🤣
I thought that a few months ago. I mean it would be a whole new avenue of a money spinner for her.

Reactions: 4
To say that she walks her dog everyday, why does she wear unsuitable sandals for a dog walk on gravel path? Id be in ugly velcro strap walking hiker sandals, or trainers. Cripes, she doesnt live in real life does she? Laura Land....

I hope she's called out on it it's really annoyed me actually.
But she'll do the "Oh golly gosh I'm super sorry it was seen in that way. Time to take a step back and ...blah blah blah blah blah..."
Why dont you call her out on it ?

Can someone please enlighten me about what is so spesh about Hunters wellies? I mean I get it if they are super duper durable they will be good if you are like a farmer and get the use. But lau? No way she gets her hands and body dirty, it’s beneath her.

People round here don't wear hunter wellies for actual farm stuff ,they aren't sturdy enough, it's a fashion statement or for pretendy country folk.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s absolutely appalling that she blocked you!

Even if she had been reading here and knew someone was going to message her negatively, so she blocked assuming the negative message she received was the Tattler. It also might not have been! Surely she doesn’t only get 1 message of negativity?! She also didn’t actually address the fact you were offended, just her intention wasn’t to offend - easy get out!

As others have said I used to follow her until I saw through the bullshit.

I think it’s absolutely appalling that she blocked you!

Even if she had been reading here and knew someone was going to message her negatively, so she blocked assuming the negative message she received was the Tattler. It also might not have been! Surely she doesn’t only get 1 message of negativity?! She also didn’t actually address the fact you were offended, just her intention wasn’t to offend - easy get out!

As others have said I used to follow her until I saw through the bullshit.
Its the "darling i didnt want to offend" fake as frig message and then the blocking that shows how fake she really is. Crazy.

Hunters just sum her up so well, they look fancy but now they are so cheaply made and just a fashion statement. No farmer would be seen dead in them, mainly because as soon as you hit wet concrete or a slippery yard you’ll be on your arse. They are cold too in winter, no lining

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.