Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Colon been furloughed?

Colin 😂
I think most in the car industry were. I’d also predict that the public will be cautious with their cash too so maybe the industry will suffer.

I do hope he sold something yesterday. Means they can put something in their baguettes before they are tied up with twine 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Check out Lauren’s “follow fridays”
I absolutely guarantee that she has only just followed these ladies.
Nice try Lauren

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
OMFG.
I actually can’t cope.

I am a POC (not that you need to be to have eyes and be able to see straight through Lauren).
She had never EVER shared any women of colour in any shape or form before.

This is offensive on so many levels. I give it a month tops before Lauren stops posting women of colour because IG has gone quiet on BLM. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I do agree it’s so transparant. Blackout Tuesday was to educate not to find account you can share on your platform to appear anti racist. It is clear these influencers are doing this to protect their online image and protect their earnings from Instagram. Using WOC to do that is disgraceful.

I’m no Mrs Meldrum fan but that’s exactly what she did with Candice Braithwaite and she got so much backlash.

I hope she's called out on it it's really annoyed me actually.
But she'll do the "Oh golly gosh I'm super sorry it was seen in that way. Time to take a step back and ...blah blah blah blah blah..."

• Angry
Reactions: 10
OMFG.
I actually can’t cope.

I am a POC (not that you need to be to have eyes and be able to see straight through Lauren).

This is offensive on so many levels. I give it a month tops before Lauren stops posting women of colour because IG has gone quiet on BLM. 🤬🤬🤬
Not only one but NINE

Desperate for content more like and being relevant

I do agree it’s so transparant. Blackout Tuesday was to educate not to find account you can share on your platform to appear anti racist. It is clear these influencers are doing this to protect their online image and protect their earnings from Instagram. Using WOC to do that is disgraceful.

I’m no Mrs Meldrum fan but that’s exactly what she did with Candice Braithwaite and she got so much backlash.
And has now disabled her account like the vile Verrill

Reactions: 4
Maybe Lauren should do the same , her content over the last few days has been so fake

Reactions: 5
I hope she's called out on it it's really annoyed me actually.
But she'll do the "Oh golly gosh I'm super sorry it was seen in that way. Time to take a step back and ...blah blah blah blah blah..."
Which is exactly what RVKLoves has done, instagram has just been awful this week.

Which is exactly what RVKLoves has done, instagram has just been awful this week.
I don’t follow RVK but did see on another account that she (rvk) dropped a massive bollock and showed her true lip-service colours when she copy and pasted a Nelson Mandela quote that the original poster had wrongly attributed to MLK. She hadn’t corrected it. Presumably because she didn’t give a shiny tit who wrote it, it just fit with the zeitgeist and so made her look good (only it really, really didn’t). What a dick.

Reactions: 13
Thank you lovely Tattles for agreeing its utter tosh.

I was starting to think I was being overly sensitive about it all, but it is just as fake and only highlighting the insta-gangs total lack of understanding of everything and anything.

if it’s not #gifted then it doesn’t warrant any conscious thought from any of them.

Imagine living your life like that...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I noticed she didn't take part in Black Out Tuesday, choosing to post a pretty picture that matches her Insta style instead of the black square. I was disgusted.

The follow friday accounts are so offensive.

Reactions: 6
I noticed she didn't take part in Black Out Tuesday, choosing to post a pretty picture that matches her Insta style instead of the black square. I was disgusted.

The follow friday accounts are so offensive.
I agree that her FF is laughable and offensive. I’m not that offended by her lack of participation in B.O.T. though. You’re all right, she’s never posted anything about race, discrimination or anything political at all really. Her account is all Enid Blyton puffery. Lots of similar IGers posted the black square and tbh it just looked like what it was, grandstanding and bandwagon jumping. It would’ve looked the same on hers, so perhaps it’s better she stuck to the sepia-toned fantasy.

The ones who really boiled my piss are the ones who put the black square up for the day and then deleted it the next day, under the guise of ‘in retrospect I feel I was probably jumping on a bandwagon and have vowed to do the actual work off grid, rather than just post the square on here’. No one’s falling for that, mate. We know you’ve deleted it because it ruins the aesthetic of your grid, you shallow shitrag. You can do both, keep the square on the grid AND do the work. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I think Lauren is just following Rosie Londoner who’s is sharing businesses owners my POC.

Reactions: 6
OMFG.
I actually can’t cope.

I couldn’t agree with this more!! It is insulting!!!

• Heart
OMFG.
I actually can’t cope.

literally came on here as soon as I saw that to say exactly the same! I’m going to message her on my usual (not stalker haha) account and say exactly that.. and I actually advise us all to do so.. this is offensive on so many levels can’t quite believe it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.