Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is sooooo trying to be Rosie Londoner right now, with her Elderflower Cordial recipe. You made it once woman, for the first time and now you have done a video recipe for it!! Get over yourself!!!!!!!!!!!’
She would absolutely love to live the life that Rosie does!! While I’m not Rosie’s biggest fan, even she uploaded a story a week or so ago of the garden full of plastic padding pool/toys etc with a capture along the lines of ‘even I’m not too precious to allow some plastic tat’ (totally paraphrasing as can’t remember wording) Rosie doesn’t take herself half as seriously as Lauren does!

Lauren doesn’t seem to realise that the only people obsessed over every detail being perfect are the ones who are only doing it for show. 🙄

Reactions: 7
She would absolutely love to live the life that Rosie does!! While I’m not Rosie’s biggest fan, even she uploaded a story a week or so ago of the garden full of plastic padding pool/toys etc with a capture along the lines of ‘even I’m not too precious to allow some plastic tat’ (totally paraphrasing as can’t remember wording) Rosie doesn’t take herself half as seriously as Lauren does!

Lauren doesn’t seem to realise that the only people obsessed over every detail being perfect are the ones who are only doing it for show. 🙄
Yes exactly! Lauren is a try hard. So fake! You can’t pretend to be something you are not. Rosie is what she is, she isn’t pretending, Lauren is desperately trying and she should really just be herself and get her own ideas! Even the sound and the way she has compiled the video is a pure copy of Rosies recipe videos. Really sad!

Anyone know why SallyFazeli doesn’t follow Lauren anymore on either her main account or home one!? Would love to know what went on there!
I have always wondered this too! Maybe one of Sally’s children broke one of the staged wooden toys 😂 or perhaps Col took a liking to her 😂😂. Sally seems to be herself though, quite real and I should think it came down to a case of old fashioned jealousy- perhaps Sally got more likes on a post or something as childish as that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She is sooooo trying to be Rosie Londoner right now, with her Elderflower Cordial recipe. You made it once woman, for the first time and now you have done a video recipe for it!! Get over yourself!!!!!!!!!!!’
Definitely Rosie’s copy cat.
I’ve said it before. I think Rosie follows her back but never comments. I think she knows it too. I suppose imitation is a form of flattery.

Reactions: 3
Managed to turn a worldwide pandemic (which may or maybe not have taken her F.i.L)
Into some “time out” to see the house with fresh eyes.
Back to norm then?

Laur’, love, you know how ‘Col has been furloughed and you are having to watch as he is in a precarious situation with the car industry? Well guess what? So are thousands of other people who aren’t looking to “refresh” their back door with more tat from Next! You got it free and aren’t you privileged at that?

Also the asking a question for engagement before the #Ad is so 2019 🙄

Ps see the Next candles are back
676A2510-5EAF-45FE-8A48-4FA1CAA48B02.jpeg 98019B43-EC0B-4AD3-85BA-7508B84AC1D0.jpeg

Anyone know why SallyFazeli doesn’t follow Lauren anymore on either her main account or home one!? Would love to know what went on there!
I remember they all went on a big (#gifted) family holiday together a couple of summers ago - sally, our Laur, thislittlehouse & thisisjules. Sally is no longer following Laur & thislittlehouse and vice versa. I’d love to know what happened there, they seemed like Instagram bezzies!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember they all went on a big (#gifted) family holiday together a couple of summers ago - sally, our Laur, thislittlehouse & thisisjules. Sally is no longer following Laur & thislittlehouse and vice versa. I’d love to know what happened there, they seemed like Instagram bezzies!
I remember Lauren & Sally on the trip, both pregnant and looked like they were best of friends. I often wondered what had happened?

Reactions: 2
Oh yes! I had forgotten all about that trip! Holidaying together and now no longer even following... tit went down!

Reactions: 1
The Next ad is basically where do i have space to ram some random needless and unnecessary furniture.

Wasteful. Not cool.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes if you look at Laurs blog they used to do lots of gifted trips together and then it all stopped. Was Laurs too bossy with her editing etc?? Demanding the perfect photo?

Reactions: 2
The Next ad is basically where do i have space to ram some random needless and unnecessary furniture.

Wasteful. Not cool.
That is exactly what I thought. When would you ever place a piece of furniture right in front of a door? It looks crammed and out of place. All for cash.

Cashing in at a time like this when her husband's father has just died... Wasteful. Thoughtless. Greedy.

That is exactly what I thought. When would you ever place a piece of furniture right in front of a door? It looks crammed and out of place. All for cash.

Cashing in at a time like this when her husband's father has just died... Wasteful. Thoughtless. Greedy.
I dont understand why even next thinks this is a good idea mid pandemic.

A bit off topic but Sally used to have around 70-80k followers on her main Instagram, now she is under 50k. Wonder if it’s related to the Laur sitch? Something has gone down! I quite like Sally btw. She’s definitely a lot more real.

Reactions: 4
FEF68B29-1B65-48D8-8F53-FCF2787BC040.png

This is definitely one of the most disingenuous posts she has put up there - I find the wording of it very misleading and unnecessary.

“Creating new zones” thanks to the expensive gifted furniture

“No decorating required” thanks to using the expensive gifted furniture

“It’s so satisfying to give that feeling of freshness” with expensive gifted furniture

“Just by giving a bit of your attention’ and a load of expensive gifted furniture.

You get the idea! I know it’s an ad and it’s marked as such but the writing does not imply the heavily gifted element. It implies that if you focus on your home you can whip up little zones just like this, it just needs your attention 🤯🤯🤯 for real, Lauren, you need to stop. This manipulative and shady selling is the worst. The reality is that without probably nearly £500 worth of gifted furniture, Lauren would not be quite so able to muster up these little zones. Disgraceful advertising.

Reactions: 11
Why would you wear a full face of make up on a boiling hot day to iron your clothes in the garden whilst wearing a bikini?! (btw, i know its so she can flog it!)

• Heart
View attachment 142279
This is definitely one of the most disingenuous posts she has put up there - I find the wording of it very misleading and unnecessary.

“Creating new zones” thanks to the expensive gifted furniture

“No decorating required” thanks to using the expensive gifted furniture

“It’s so satisfying to give that feeling of freshness” with expensive gifted furniture

“Just by giving a bit of your attention’ and a load of expensive gifted furniture.

You get the idea! I know it’s an ad and it’s marked as such but the writing does not imply the heavily gifted element. It implies that if you focus on your home you can whip up little zones just like this, it just needs your attention 🤯🤯🤯 for real, Lauren, you need to stop. This manipulative and shady selling is the worst. The reality is that without probably nearly £500 worth of gifted furniture, Lauren would not be quite so able to muster up these little zones. Disgraceful advertising.
Pulling stuff from elsewhere and restyling! You are not that clever Lauren! You have no interior flair at all! Anyone can take a load of free stuff and display it. And when she says it was just a plain white wall before - well it still is a plain white wall with some Next pr person curating you a styled look for free - which will now be styled the same in all your sheeps houses. Nothing original or talented to see here except basic bad marketing!

Pulling stuff from elsewhere and restyling! You are not that clever Lauren! You have no interior flair at all! Anyone can take a load of free stuff and display it. And when she says it was just a plain white wall before - well it still is a plain white wall with some Next pr person curating you a styled look for free - which will now be styled the same in all your sheeps houses. Nothing original or talented to see here except basic bad marketing!
It looks like a page from the Next Directory (do they still send that out?) Not exactly original.

Reactions: 6
B4F40773-201C-4A32-9E31-07AC85920E07.jpeg
We are sounding a bit desperate, the emphasis of buying now and also giving away a product that ranges around £24 once £100 was spent.
Are BB in trouble? I can see #Ads and #paidpartnerships being ramped up.

I hope our Laur’ is taking a mental note of everything #gifted and declaring every time it’s seen or photographed too. 👀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.