Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we have a new grid pic of her world. Col gripping for dear life on the picnic basket . Dont fear colin the baguettes are wrapped in string all is well. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do get proper creepy evil stepmother vibes from her.

She loves lapping up the attention from posters when she posts a ā€œmy worldā€ picture with the three boys (and Boycie) but I bet she canā€™t wait until he leaves again, poor thing. In her shoes, I would be riddled with guilt every time I saw his face.

Now we have a new grid pic of her world. Col gripping for dear life on the picnic basket . Dont fear colin the baguettes are wrapped in string all is well. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Heā€™s probably mourning the loss of his perfectly practical backpack that he foolishly took on a previous picnic trip (and which Laur gave him short shrift for as it did not fit the aesthetic).

Itā€™s probably landfill somewhere by now...!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think itā€™s just the condescending smugness that she seems to radiate, ā€˜these arenā€™t just any baguettes these are Hunters and Heels baguettesā€™.

As I have said before itā€™s easy to covey a very comfortable lifestyle when the things that would account for that are free/heavily discounted/you didnā€™t have to pay full price and buy them for yourself! I think she is getting more and more desperate. šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does that not look like a very comfortable place for a picnic either. Yes very pretty all the flowers but it much prefer so comfortable grass that isnā€™t scratching your arm as you try and find somewhere to sit. Looking forward to soon when Archie is getting to the age he wonā€™t wear her curated wardrobe and wants to start wearing some cool t shirts or grow out his hair etc! Iā€™m still laughing at the baguettes. I could understand if they were brimming with salad and needed to keep closed but they didnā€™t look like they had a thing in them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The matching outfits have always been a massive irritation for me. Remember when She used to put the boys in matching PJ's and then when Archie arrived late at night she'd make him wear the same matchings pjs, so that when she filmed their "look who's here!!" Video, they all be matching. šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Seems like itā€™s not a picnic if itā€™s not in a daisy field right now!! Why do all these influencers do the same things at the same time, it makes the whole charade look even more fake if thatā€™s possible. Poor flowers too, whatā€™s wrong with a bench or just grass.

Elderflower cordial...honestly who goes foraging with kids dressed from the 1950s looking for elderflower when u can buy cordial in shops..shes so sickly sweet ive just been sick in my mouth. šŸ˜·

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is sooooo trying to be Rosie Londoner right now, with her Elderflower Cordial recipe. You made it once woman, for the first time and now you have done a video recipe for it!! Get over yourself!!!!!!!!!!!ā€™

Reactions: 5
Does Col really honestly like her twee style? The old fashioned wicker baskets and pegs for laundry, the twine, the frolicking in fields, the constant wind swept grinned side profile poses, stamps, candles, i could go on and on.

Or does he think, bleeping hell, why am i carrying another bleeping wicker basket up a bush looking for more elderflower in 28 degree weather. Just go to Aldi and buy some for fucks sake Laur.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet she leads a very normal double life that includes Aldi shops, plastic toys and Netflix marathons.

Our Col tolerates the twee for the Ā£Ā£Ā£.

Elderflower cordial...honestly who goes foraging with kids dressed from the 1950s looking for elderflower when u can buy cordial in shops..shes so sickly sweet ive just been sick in my mouth. šŸ˜·
She is becoming a parody of herself! šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 3
I bet she leads a very normal double life that includes Aldi shops, plastic toys and Netflix marathons.

Our Col tolerates the twee for the Ā£Ā£Ā£.
Exactly! Letā€™s not forget they are both SALES PEOPLE. Our Colā€™ was our Laurā€™s boss at John Lewis Cardiff.

He probably tells her to ramp up the twee šŸ™„

• Sick
I imagine sheā€™s the main breadwinner at the moment, our Col canā€™t be shifting many skodas!

• Haha
I like to think that in real life (not fake Insta world of lashings of elderflower cordial that sheā€™s ramming down our throats) theyā€™re more Wayne and Waynetta. Our Laur in tracksuit bottoms, just imagine...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is sooooo trying to be Rosie Londoner right now, with her Elderflower Cordial recipe. You made it once woman, for the first time and now you have done a video recipe for it!! Get over yourself!!!!!!!!!!!ā€™
All these Instagrammers are first time experts - really irritating

Anyone know why SallyFazeli doesnā€™t follow Lauren anymore on either her main account or home one!? Would love to know what went on there!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.