Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on Earth is she so ridiculously made up and overdressed, it’s like she’s treating it as a lush summer holiday 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
They said it was possible (they had to as there would have been an outcry) but loads of doctors have publicly said children shouldn't swap households. No heed being taken of that advice by Laur and Col who seem to be swanning about as usual.

I feel so sorry for Archie's mum being without him for two weeks at a time like this. She will have spent two weeks homeschooling him whilst working probably full time and his cheating, selfish dad gets to swoop in and take him for two weeks of fun over the holidays.

Ps "Happy Sunday!" 🤮 Why does she say this every single goddam day like Groundhog Day. Does she have so little else to say and so little content?

Reactions: 5
I see Archie has arrived from Scotland - essential journey and swopping households ??
Ive only started to look at her instagram. So archie lives in scotland and they live in england? How come ?

I seriously need to block this woman.. she’s like a car crash I just can’t help but look! I know everyone’s gram usually just shows the highlight reel of life but hers is BEYOND FAKE it’s nauseating.. the constant fake toothy grin, and HAPPY MONDAYYT!.. Coll’s LUSH cooking.. the silly little matching outfits those poor boys wear.. running through white sheets in her country garden or sat playing nicely with ONE wooden toy while she’s wearing red lippy in her dress with her wine. OH COME ON PLEASE. Surely nobody actually believes that’s her real life?! duck off Lauren.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I seriously need to block this woman.. she’s like a car crash I just can’t help but look! I know everyone’s gram usually just shows the highlight reel of life but hers is BEYOND FAKE it’s nauseating.. the constant fake toothy grin, and HAPPY MONDAYYT!.. Coll’s LUSH cooking.. the silly little matching outfits those poor boys wear.. running through white sheets in her country garden or sat playing nicely with ONE wooden toy while she’s wearing red lippy in her dress with her wine. OH COME ON PLEASE. Surely nobody actually believes that’s her real life?! duck off Lauren.
I’ve just unfollowed for all of those reasons 😃

• Haha
Oh look there she is again posting her hash tag ads and swipe ups to buy Bobbi Brown.. and what is that bouncy blow dry- she looks about 80. Come on Lauren be like the rest of us on lock down and give it a rest you utter tool...

Reactions: 9
Her summer dress, red lipstick approach to lockdown just highlights how clueless and detached from reality she is and how far she is willing to go to create a false facade of her life.

Reactions: 7
Do her kids ever just wear a t-shirt and bare feet? White collared shirts and chinos just look so uncomfortable and not suitable for kids running around and being kids.

Her summer dress, red lipstick approach to lockdown just highlights how clueless and detached from reality she is and how far she is willing to go to create a false facade of her life.
right I’m going to make a fake profile and reply to her photo

Reactions: 3
Tell! Lol. I have gathered he cheated and went with her. But why does the kid live in scotland ? Is Col scottish?
Col is Scottish. They were both married. Colin was married and had a young toddler (Archie). Lauren worked with him and his wife and they were cheating behind her back. Lauren was married too and walked out on him to live with Colin a year later taking their dog!

Total falsehood on her Instagram, selling site - no mention, ever, of the fact they had been married before despite constant chatter about her wedding and the preparations (and all the swipe ups and ads and sponsorship she benefitted from).

Oh look there she is again posting her hash tag ads and swipe ups to buy Bobbi Brown.. and what is that bouncy blow dry- she looks about 80. Come on Lauren be like the rest of us on lock down and give it a rest you utter tool...
Yep, a whole day of swipe ups and ads!! More red lipstick and summer dresses! 🤮

Col is Scottish. They were both married. Colin was married and had a young toddler (Archie). Lauren worked with him and his wife and they were cheating behind her back. Lauren was married too and walked out on him to live with Colin a year later taking their dog!

Total falsehood on her Instagram, selling site - no mention, ever, of the fact they had been married before despite constant chatter about her wedding and the preparations (and all the swipe ups and ads and sponsorship she benefitted from).

Yep, a whole day of swipe ups and ads!! More red lipstick and summer dresses! 🤮
Ohh thanks for the update. Where do they live now? Seems mean to live so far from archie.

Reactions: 1
Yesterday she really grit her teeth when Archie ran past her shouting. I think she doesn’t like him now she’s got her own 2 boys who play perfect kids. Archie seems a bit loud and boisterous, there was a time he tipped over Ollies ball pool and she fake laughed whilst looking furious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Ohh thanks for the update. Where do they live now? Seems mean to live so far from archie.
Wales, I think. Yes, why would they live so far away from him when they didn't have children (to begin with) and both moved jobs etc. I have always thought this too. I couldn't bare to live so far apart from my child.

Reactions: 3
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Wales, I think. Yes, why would they live so far away from him when they didn't have children (to begin with) and both moved jobs etc. I have always thought this too. I couldn't bare to live so far apart from my child.
I follow this thread and generally agree with comments but I do find these types of comments unnecessary and not very tasteful. Judging her as a mother, stepmother. By the way location is not always someone has a choice in. I have a male friend who’s wife now lives overseas with their child. That doesn’t make him a bad father. Also I don’t think L has to be transparent on her past, relationships etc. as long as she is transparent in the way she handles social media and often isn’t which is why I follow this. But absolutely hate the judgy, gossipy types of chat on here. Sorry 😐

Running in the hills with her cheesy music playing behind it.... all whilst people are dying

• Heart
  • Angry
I follow this thread and generally agree with comments but I do find these types of comments unnecessary and not very tasteful. Judging her as a mother, stepmother. By the way location is not always someone has a choice in. I have a male friend who’s wife now lives overseas with their child. That doesn’t make him a bad father. Also I don’t think L has to be transparent on her past, relationships etc. as long as she is transparent in the way she handles social media and often isn’t which is why I follow this. But absolutely hate the judgy, gossipy types of chat on here. Sorry 😐
I think youre on the wrong site then ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Then don't spend time on here. Spend your time elsewhere.

I was sharing that I agreed with someone else's thoughts and wondered myself about the issue she was raising, having previously posted a number of times about L and not mentioned this. There isn't anything distasteful about that. One of the things I enjoy about this site is discovering that people feel the same way about Instagrammers and the way they conduct themselves. She has put her whole personal life up for sale (and in a very different way from a celebrity) and with that comes people's judgement. She knew that before she began her journey. She still knows that now.

Quite a number of people were horrified to discover her past when she had presented such a false facade. I was a loyal follower until I discovered the truth. If it wasn't for this site I simply wouldn't have known. I am grateful for that and for knowing the truth. If you aren't, then jog on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.