Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant the English woman or whatever she’s called. I can’t cope with Lauren. She’s too much 😂
the English wife - who seems to live in the same jolly hockey sticks bygone era as Lauren. I’d love to know her background, I feel its not quite what she’d like it to be, both of them really good at playing pretend 🙄

Reactions: 8
Our Lozza is tying herself in knots today on stories to tell us that her gifted vitamins and discount code aren’t an #ad. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our Lozza is tying herself in knots today on stories to tell us that her gifted vitamins and discount code aren’t an #ad. 🙄

£79 a month for daily vitamin packs 😱😱 what’s the betting our Laur enjoys the first month free then never dips her hand in her own pocket for the following months

Reactions: 11
Same! Just such a vacuous existence between flower arranging, chinz and worshipping the husband. They do love her, and she knows exactly what she’s doing. They probably think she’s besties with Kate Middleton.
I think she’s not too far away from me, I did recognise the daughter’s child goes to school about a mile from us. I’ve never seen AEW but she’s pretentious and her husband is not the most handsome man in England. fact.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she’s not too far away from me, I did recognise the daughter’s child goes to school about a mile from us. I’ve never seen AEW but she’s pretentious and her husband is not the most handsome man in England. fact.
Yes so pretentious, and the husband is always scowling in pics, probably thinks he looks like Poldark 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£79 a month for daily vitamin packs 😱😱 what’s the betting our Laur enjoys the first month free then never dips her hand in her own pocket for the following months
Omggg how can you even take £79 worth of vitamins in a month?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why is everything “super whatever”?? “We hoped to see the sunset but it was SUPER cloudy”.......was it not just cloudy?! She is just so utterly sickly sweet, totally SUPER nauseating!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Why is everything “super whatever”?? “We hoped to see the sunset but it was SUPER cloudy”.......was it not just cloudy?! She is just so utterly sickly sweet, totally SUPER nauseating!!!!!
Totally !! People literally dont talk like that in real life. Id love to hear her swear at the kids and do a big fart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Totally !! People literally dont talk like that in real life. Id love to hear her swear at the kids and do a big fart.
FWIW, I don’t swear at my children or do ‘big farts’ in company (where I can help it, my husband & I don’t do it in front of each other either). I agree she’s irritating and the Blyton routine is overkill but there is a middle ground between Blyton and Waynetta Slob.

[edited to remove an extra word]

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
FWIW, I don’t swear at my children or do ‘big farts’ in company (where I can help it, my husband & I don’t do it in front of each other either). I agree she’s irritating and the Blyton routine is overkill but is a middle ground between Blyton and Waynetta Slob.

[edited to remove an extra word]
I dont know what FWIW means but my comment was said tongue in cheek.

Reactions: 7
That sort of saccharin perfect life just doesn’t exist. It must be completely exhausting trying to portray that you’re living it. I love my life (minus the lockdown section), but it is what it is, not perfect and I never try to say that it is. Nor do I live my every move on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.