HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she should latch onto the baking/cooking. Any reel or photo so does of these endeavours beats the pants off all the other useless instahuns. She’s qualified and it’s so evident. Not glamorous but in time could be super profitable I imagine and sustainable.

Reactions: 4
I really think she should latch onto the baking/cooking. Any reel or photo so does of these endeavours beats the pants off all the other useless instahuns. She’s qualified and it’s so evident. Not glamorous but in time could be super profitable I imagine and sustainable.
She could get her own hens, use her own eggs, breed chicks 🐣

(Barry frantically searching for his Visa card…) 💳

• Haha
I would love to see her cook more. At least that would be actual content. Lots of us have gorgeous homes, I am looking for inspiration not interiors that look like the Next catalogue. So devoid of ANY personality

Good lord are they away again this weekend in the g hotel?!?!
Instead of her posting photos of a glass or a flower why doesn’t she share the big secret…how the hell two people with 5 kids under the age of 6 can get so many days and nights away

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good lord are they away again this weekend in the g hotel?!?!
Instead of her posting photos of a glass or a flower why doesn’t she share the big secret…how the hell two people with 5 kids under the age of 6 can get so many days and nights away
The staff she NEVER acknowledges working overtime…
Her children must barely know her. Dying to see the fake laughing posts later and the pics of Baz pretending he doesn’t know she’s videoing him.
Pair of assholes…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it’s a mystery she’s gone full circle she was always at home whipping up a sweet treat and making beds now all she does is swim and go to hotels

Reactions: 3
it’s a mystery she’s gone full circle she was always at home whipping up a sweet treat and making beds now all she does is swim and go to hotels
She was at home because of lockdown. I have been dying to see what she’s like out of lockdown and happy to say she hasn’t disappointed. Never at home, away in hotels, pouting, preening and generally acting the prick. Predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just back from a 2 week staycation so not up to date with what she’s been up to. Last story I saw she had a couple of friends over and she looked like an Oompa Loompa compared to the two normal looking women. She’s definitely not a good advert for whatever sled tanning products she’s using - waaay too orange!! She needs to lay off the fake tan 🟠🟠🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh Jesus…my eyes are bleeding 🙈
Beggy saggy tits and Barry’s saggy tits.
Two tits. And manscaping needed 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Jesus…my eyes are bleeding 🙈
Beggy saggy tits and Barry’s saggy tits.
Two tits. And manscaping needed 🙈🙈
Ha ha - was thinking the very same thing ! What a sight for a Sunday morning 😂😂Quite clearly they still wish they lived in Galway but they wouldn't have the big house built on family land or the servants

Ha ha - was thinking the very same thing ! What a sight for a Sunday morning 😂😂Quite clearly they still wish they lived in Galway but they wouldn't have the big house built on family land or the servants
She moved home for a reason…a site for a house and child minding. Simples.
Her kids must make strange with her at this stage.

Actually mortified for her with the pictures she posted of the weekend - the first one on her grid looks like she dropped an earring after one too many and in the second she looks utterly fed up. As for the 'Barry take a pic' story - posting drunken pics on your night away as if to prove you're having an unbelievably good drunken time usually suggests it's anything but that.
You're not 15 Sarah, you're a mother of 5 so start acting like it, put the phone away and go and enjoy some time with your children for once

Actually feel really sad for their kids on the first day back to a school… How was your summer... And 100,000 people knowing what they ve been up to, where they ve been, beach trips, in swim suits, saw the photos of them all doing all the normal things that should be kept private. Such private moments splattered all over the internet and no way of these images ever been deleted and god know what kind of weirdos using the images. Would never share the likes no matter what Kind of money I was offered. Hate seeing images of kids lunches and bedrooms. Photos of their precious lives should be protected, not used for content on the grid as they call it for likes and attention. These people need constant validation of their lives. Imagine spending your days with the phone out Arranging and re arranging the kids to take the best photo of your kids and your house, all staged, so far remove from reality. You must feel like your never actually live your life, constantly looking for what might make good content and Getting the phone out to snap x 100. And the shocking thing I have noticed is a lot of home influencers are teachers and nurses, professionals that should value the importance of the right to privacy to these little precious people. Feel sick thinking about it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.