HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, when she fake smiles her top lip just forms in to a ridge or shelf because of the fillers.
Definitely think she considers herself yummy mummy minus the D4 accent but she does try to put on an accent…

Reactions: 3
Do you think she changes her clothes a few times a day coz she can't possibly wear all the stuff she has ! Talk about a compulsive spender - it's an illness isn't it ?

Reactions: 4
Do you think she changes her clothes a few times a day coz she can't possibly wear all the stuff she has ! Talk about a compulsive spender - it's an illness isn't it ?
I actually think when she dresses up for #ootn its fake she documents every minute detail of her life so we would be graced with pictures of her and baz pouting into the camera too.

Reactions: 1
I actually think when she dresses up for #ootn its fake she documents every minute detail of her life so we would be graced with pictures of her and baz pouting into the camera too.
I don’t get this ootn nonsense. Is it because she is going out? Staying in? Going to bed? What’s the point of it.

As I write this I am watching Baz with the 3 older kids eating ice cream.
No sign of Beggy and the twinnies…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get this ootn nonsense. Is it because she is going out? Staying in? Going to bed? What’s the point of it.

Isnt it mental really like with all the posting, how people recognise him, i would lose my mind

🤣🤣🤣 its always him i see with the kids too. only time iv ever seen her with them is on the gram

• Haha
Isnt it mental really like with all the posting, how people recognise him, i would lose my mind
Baz didn’t know whether to lick himself or the ice cream or both. Then he drives down the road in the Audi with the window down and beeping the horn and waving (presumably to some one he knew).
Verdict: He’s a tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, when she fake smiles her top lip just forms in to a ridge or shelf because of the fillers.
Definitely think she considers herself yummy mummy minus the D4 accent but she does try to put on an accent…
Hers is NOT a Ballina accent anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
Aww no - quasi yoga pose now 😀that will be on the AW agenda when it's too cold to have a "dip " . Give me strength. ..

Reactions: 1
Aww no - quasi yoga pose now 😀that will be on the AW agenda when it's too cold to have a "dip " . Give me strength. ..
Such a terrible seating pose and she does it a lot. Zero etiquette.
I fell asleep during that Molloy’s ad. Boring AF.
No snakey pic of backwards Baz on the BBQ…yet…

Probably extend career break there hasnt been a word about it
Considering she doesn’t know the difference between a raspberry and a strawberry, it’s probably best she stays at home trying on dresses.

• Haha
Beggy is struggling … twins and enniscrone pier. Outside of that she’s totally f€&*ed.
i was thinking the same myself... 0 content the lockdowns suited her lifestyle! my dishcloth is currently more interesting than her page

• Haha
Doesn't look like she's getting ready to return to work?? How long can she have a career break for? I don't know what she'd find to post every day if she hadn't given birth to those boys.

Sorry. Hadn't seen earlier chat re: back to school!

Who the hell are these people who message about wine glasses. Instahuns like Beggy Battle need to come up with a new line.

Loads of you messaged = not one person asked 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.