HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell are these people who message about wine glasses. Instahuns like Beggy Battle need to come up with a new line.

Loads of you messaged = not one person asked šŸ‘
The same people who askes before... Ehixh is why she bought 2 she'll add to her collection. By gettin freebies... And a matching bannana vasešŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The same people who askes before... Ehixh is why she bought 2 she'll add to her collection. By gettin freebies... And a matching bannana vasešŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
She never ever acknowledges a message, when I used to follow her I asked her a few questions and not once did I get a reply, not even a like on the message. Its probably other instahuns only asking her about her 40ā‚¬ glasses anyway..!!
Other accounts that I now follow & ask questions to always acknowledges them in some form. I did a serious cull on Instagram as I only follow those now that are actually worthy of having a good Instagram page. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Even if she came on and said 'I appreciate all the questions I get asked but I can't reply individually to everyone' then I'd have some respect as it's understandable you can't reply to all. The gas thing is that she wants people to interact by clicking like or commenting but shows no courtesy or decency when someone personally messages her to ask about something. Personally I think it's quite ignorant, after all it's her followers that have got her page where it is. The style fairy is another one like her.

Reactions: 2
She never ever acknowledges a message, when I used to follow her I asked her a few questions and not once did I get a reply, not even a like on the message. Its probably other instahuns only asking her about her 40ā‚¬ glasses anyway..!!
Other accounts that I now follow & ask questions to always acknowledges them in some form. I did a serious cull on Instagram as I only follow those now that are actually worthy of having a good Instagram page. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Even if she came on and said 'I appreciate all the questions I get asked but I can't reply individually to everyone' then I'd have some respect as it's understandable you can't reply to all. The gas thing is that she wants people to interact by clicking like or commenting but shows no courtesy or decency when someone personally messages her to ask about something. Personally I think it's quite ignorant, after all it's her followers that have got her page where it is. The style fairy is another one like her.
Paddy Power is currently taking bets on when she will come on to say 'I appreciate all the questions I get asked but I can't reply individually to everyone' šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to say I have asked her a few questions in the past and she always answered

I wonder what odds Paddy Power are offering on another baby for Beggy & Baz? As her content has dried up so much I wouldn't be surprised to see another announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what odds Paddy Power are offering on another baby for Beggy & Baz? As her content has dried up so much I wouldn't be surprised to see another announcement
Well they quite clearly don't have any child care problems or a cash flow situation !! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Well they quite clearly don't have any child care problems or a cash flow situation !! šŸ˜‚
Said it recentlyā€¦I wouldnā€™t be surprised in the least! The twins arenā€™t that exciting letā€™s face it, the bed run didnā€™t last a crack, the swimming might not last the winter months, the garden šŸ„± is done, the wall is built, the house is painted.

The best Beggy can hope for is (a) she gets knocked up or (b) she gets loads of free weekends from hotels so she can travel the country and spend weekends away.

ā€¦and thereā€™s always Afghanistan.

Reactions: 8
ya but im guessing the only way shes getting wet these days is in the sea šŸ˜‚

* couldnt resist

• Haha
Said it recentlyā€¦I wouldnā€™t be surprised in the least! The twins arenā€™t that exciting letā€™s face it, the bed run didnā€™t last a crack, the swimming might not last the winter months, the garden šŸ„± is done, the wall is built, the house is painted.

The best Beggy can hope for is (a) she gets knocked up or (b) she gets loads of free weekends from hotels so she can travel the country and spend weekends away.

ā€¦and thereā€™s always Afghanistan.
Oh ya the bed run.... Forgot that. Well the cleaner is probably back now that lockdown is over.
Yes Afghanistan got a few posts tonight.... Like then a pic of her in a summer dress šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh ya the bed run.... Forgot that. Well the cleaner is probably back now that lockdown is over.
Yes Afghanistan got a few posts tonight.... Like then a pic of her in a summer dress šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Afghanistan and a maxi dress. A pic of her arse in the air (hasnā€™t she learned 5 x lessons from that move?!) ā€¦ and now she getting her hair doneā€¦.Iā€™d say she heading off for the weekend šŸ‘

• Haha
Afghanistan and a maxi dress. A pic of her arse in the air (hasnā€™t she learned 5 x lessons from that move?!) ā€¦ and now she getting her hair doneā€¦.Iā€™d say she heading off for the weekend šŸ‘
No she was shooting something... Please, hollywood calling...ahe always goes to your one that hairsresser when she's doing an ad. She's so sad i feel sorry for her.

The poor intern/child minder/instahun assistant dragged out to take pics of her on the beach in her maxi. Honestly sheā€™s a sad human being.

Yup Clare Island - wonder how many of them šŸ˜€

Id say just the 2...never brings them all together.

Queue all the discover ireland tags!šŸ¤¢
Agree. Just the two. Why produce so many offspring if they never do anything together and separate the kids even for day trips? Itā€™s bizarre. Imagine being the kid that gets left behindā€¦.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.