HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually feel really sad for their kids on the first day back to a school… How was your summer... And 100,000 people knowing what they ve been up to, where they ve been, beach trips, in swim suits, saw the photos of them all doing all the normal things that should be kept private. Such private moments splattered all over the internet and no way of these images ever been deleted and god know what kind of weirdos using the images. Would never share the likes no matter what Kind of money I was offered. Hate seeing images of kids lunches and bedrooms. Photos of their precious lives should be protected, not used for content on the grid as they call it for likes and attention. These people need constant validation of their lives. Imagine spending your days with the phone out Arranging and re arranging the kids to take the best photo of your kids and your house, all staged, so far remove from reality. You must feel like your never actually live your life, constantly looking for what might make good content and Getting the phone out to snap x 100. And the shocking thing I have noticed is a lot of home influencers are teachers and nurses, professionals that should value the importance of the right to privacy to these little precious people. Feel sick thinking about it.
That is so true 💯 imagine all her students knowing what her kids bedrooms look like…. Weird and creepy

Reactions: 7
That is so true 💯 imagine all her students knowing what her kids bedrooms look like…. Weird and creepy
Or her own bedroom or any of the other private moments she splatters over the Internet.

Back to school prep.. She spent the whole weekend flouting around, like i cant understand her priorities i just cant.

Taking off to galway for a weekend away would ya not cop on and get the kids ready for school or end the holidays with them. I dunno why i even try to figure this one out.

Or her own bedroom or any of the other private moments she splatters over the Internet.

Back to school prep.. She spent the whole weekend flouting around, like i cant understand her priorities i just cant.

Taking off to galway for a weekend away would ya not cop on and get the kids ready for school or end the holidays with them. I dunno why i even try to figure this one out.
Sorrry this goes for both of them, they should both be around getting kids ready never mind above in galway swimming and taking pictures, imagine getting a babysitter for 5 kids to do that 😩

It’s sad for the kids really. It clear SB puts herself first every time.
You could be forgiven for thinking she has no kids at all …

Reactions: 5
Must remember to get post WTF is that about? Gate posts as boring as **** school prep ?? Think someone here is (or has) lost the plot - and I don't mean me though that will be on the cards if I keep looking at this rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I were waterwipes I'd be asking for a refund... Such a lazy effort
Just like the Mercedes advert!.. Its the bare minimum.
Even her stories today have no order or explanation to them..her post box, then a stack of hats, a bath mat, a chair, wallpaper and then water wipes...??? What exactly was the point of all of that! They might as well just be random objects.

Reactions: 2
She strikes me as someone who set up her account to get through the boredom (and financial set backs) of lockdown. Now it's over and its business as usual for her and baz aka. Hotel stays, date nights, lots of time doing exactly what they want to do etc.... I imagine this was their lives pre pandemic. His business is probably picking up again now that weddings etc have recommenced and the financial pressure is off Sarah to perform entirely. I reckon they see themselves as "movers and shakers" of the galway social scene 😂 😂😂 and consider their nights in the G etc as "networking" for his job. Would absolutely love to be a bystander watching the two of them in action strutting around galway some night 😂😂😂😂 and also just to add that if this really was the norm for them pre lockdown ( when they were still under pressure with 3 kids really close in age) then there is no doubt in my mind she has had significant childcare (maybe a live in nanny) this entire time, which is why she suffered through her "bed runs" and "bakes" ....as it was all for show and to increase her Instagram following.

Reactions: 4
I really think she should latch onto the baking/cooking. Any reel or photo so does of these endeavours beats the pants off all the other useless instahuns. She’s qualified and it’s so evident. Not glamorous but in time could be super profitable I imagine and sustainable.
Sarahbutlerathome is v good at the food stuff.

Reactions: 1
This evenings posts were particularly abismal. Zero context. Random pics. It all looked rather chaotic. Had she taken something? Maybe she’s on the sauce? 🍹

His business is probably picking up again now that weddings etc have recommenced
It will take a long time for his business to recover. Best he can hope for is a decent run for Elf Town in Galway in the run up to Christmas 🎄

Ps I also think The G is tired and overrated

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Truely shocking content. shes been v quiet maybe she's actually at school
I doubt it.. Remember she doesn't actually show any 'reality' posts.. either that or the au has gone back to school!🤣.. It'll probably be just a load of 'photo dumps' again today!!

Reactions: 3
I doubt it.. Remember she doesn't actually show any 'reality' posts.. either that or the au has gone back to school!🤣.. It'll probably be just a load of 'photo dumps' again today!!
actually ya thats v true. maybe actually has to babysit her own kids for a change

Reactions: 2
And such a hectic week ....only Wednesday luv 😂😂
So hectic she has time to take a photo and tell us all about her hectic week. Cos all the rest of us are sitting scratching?!
‘Vibes’ seems to be the latest thing as well. Already I’m excited for ‘Thursday vibes’ NOT!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.