HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive literally just started following this one... Am I going to immediately regret it?!! I'm a SAHM with 2 under 4 and barely have my tit together 🙈🙈 please tell me she's lotsa help to have a lifestyle/house that amazing?!! What does the hubby do?

Reactions: 4
Ive literally just started following this one... Am I going to immediately regret it?!! I'm a SAHM with 2 under 4 and barely have my tit together 🙈🙈 please tell me she's lotsa help to have a lifestyle/house that amazing?!! What does the hubby do?
She has a lot of help that she never ever mentions and the husband is at home too as his events business is in tit due to COVID-19.

Reactions: 3
I think the Mayo lads have just #gifted Beggy her next 4 weeks content. Let’s watch her transform into Mayo’s biggest GAA fan!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“Impromptu“ day trip with a drone and her swimming mates. Impromptu my hoop. Not a child in sight.
I cringe every time I see the car plastered in branding. Morto for her.

Reactions: 11
She has openly said she’s a regular cleaner
She’s a lot of grief to deal with loosing a sibling, another sister abroad and a lot going on at home so it’s easier be on the road to Galway to get the hair done. Keeping busy, spending money trying to create perfection and fancy garden plans and chasing more materialism is running from something …
As one that lives in mayo it’s hard get a hairdresser that knows how to do a decent blonde in Ballina or anything that’s not plain Jane.

Reactions: 1
She’s a lot of grief to deal with loosing a sibling, another sister abroad and a lot going on at home so it’s easier be on the road to Galway to get the hair done. Keeping busy, spending money trying to create perfection and fancy garden plans and chasing more materialism is running from something …
As one that lives in mayo it’s hard get a hairdresser that knows how to do a decent blonde in Ballina or anything that’s not plain Jane.
There are great hairdressers in ballina.
I dont see your point about having a sibling abroad...that's been the case for irish people since the beginning of time.
she doesn't regularly or openly disclose she has a cleaner, she has mentioned it twice maybe when asked repeatedly, and is vague about childminding.

Reactions: 6
true bout cleaner
I’ve got destroyed so personal experience with hair has left sting in my tail

Last edited:
Don’t f

Don’t forget Orlaith Donlon who presents herself as this Mother Earth type of person, dressing her children in 1940’s/refugee looking type of clothing. But has no problem exploiting her children (two of whom are sick) for content. Just because she presents herself and her family as wholesome doesn’t make her any better that the rest of these dolls.
I get the impression she comes from money, parents summer home in Kerry etc. But likes to give off this mother earth image as you said of minimalist,making her own candles, stitching the kids clothes as if they don't have a penny. I find her lifestyle both fascinating and contrived if that makes sense🙈😂 and definitely agree, two unwell children and putting it all on insta. You'd wonder how they will feel in years to come looking back on a very vulnerable stage in their lives. PS sorry for derailing talking about another influencer

Reactions: 2
surely having 5 kids under 6 is more than enough distraction to keeping busy! maybe she should actually do some cleaning or minding/getting to know her kids. she knows life is short but would rather spend her sunday spinning with a swimming friend who was her childs instructor and now her bestie 🤷‍♀️ if she's still not right or dealing with that grief then its actual medical help shes in need of.

But hey ho another trip & day without the kids.

Reactions: 7
“Impromptu“ day trip with a drone and her swimming mates. Impromptu my hoop. Not a child in sight.
I cringe every time I see the car plastered in branding. Morto for her.
Definitely out for a tourism gig 😂thought it was established that the merchant isn't suitable for 5 kids ? !

Definitely out for a tourism gig 😂thought it was established that the merchant isn't suitable for 5 kids ? !
Meant merc

There are great hairdressers in ballina.
I dont see your point about having a sibling abroad...that's been the case for irish people since the beginning of time.
she doesn't regularly or openly disclose she has a cleaner, she has mentioned it twice maybe when asked repeatedly, and is vague about childminding.
Dyson ad ? !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Happy to recommend some fantastic hairdressers if you wish @breac88.

The desperation is real.

Reactions: 1
She did not just post that pic! I have to go check now 🤣🤣🤣

…Im back…the state of her lips from the fillers…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is in a real huff either coz she’s reading here or the cleaner is on 2 weeks annual leave 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.