HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is in a real huff either coz she’s reading here or the cleaner is on 2 weeks annual leave 🙈😂
I recall a post a while back (before some photo shoot) that she put up about cleaning the food off the presses etc and ‘the real Sarah’ debuted on that post with a rather angry face 😡

Her kids must be like wild animals if there’s that much food stuck to the kitchen units.

Either that, or SHE’S MAKING IT UP in an effort to be ‘relatable’

Reactions: 2
I recall a post a while back (before some photo shoot) that she put up about cleaning the food off the presses etc and ‘the real Sarah’ debuted on that post with a rather angry face 😡

Her kids must be like wild animals if there’s that much food stuck to the kitchen units.

Or the kids are left to their own devices when the childminder isn't there and Sarah is stuck on her phone so pays f-all attention to what they are doing and so food etc. ends up everywhere. It could even be attention seeking behaviour (see experience below!).

Also re. childminder doing household chores I worked as a childminder during my college summers and was always very clear that that was what I was there to do - not household chores. I had clear boundaries and given the kids got next to no attention from some of the parents I worked for, giving them my time to play etc. was the best I could do. If i had been doing cleaning, laundry etc. they would not have had any attention at all from one end of the day to the other. It was quite sad. When parents were around they usually acted up and it was purely attention seeking behaviour. Obviously I'm assuming a lot here but watching Sarah there are a lot of similarities.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Either that, or SHE’S MAKING IT UP in an effort to be

Yup ! Her whole life is made up isn't it ? Feral kids obviously - I mean who would boast about that ? And Sarah please lose that stupid expression 😂

Not a huge follower, have been meaning to unfollow anyways bc I just click through but HOLY GOD that pic today was embarrassing - came on here to see what it was about and caught up on the thread. Imagine reading that strangers on the internet (fairly) suspect you don’t clean your house or spend enough time with your kids so you put on your marigolds, pull an ‘f you all’ pose and upload to prove your ‘h8s’ wrong.

People like this need to get offline, they are trying to chase a happiness they will never achieve bc it’s all based on validation, which is psychologically addictive and no matter what kind of validation they get they’ll always want more. There is going to be a huge mental health crisis amongst floggers like this once the insta bubble bursts.

also sad to see the poorly placed fillers, she was naturally stunning when pregnant with twins and couldn’t have costmetic treatments (went back to check bc that’s when I started to follow her and she’s unrecognisable now)

Attachments

actually when you go back on the grid posts i think you can actually see the point of where the agency work began... i really quite liked the page pre 2020 it seems.... sold herself her husband and her kids then..

Reactions: 6
One slide on the dire situation in Afghanistan sandwiched in between yet another picture of her wearing a dress and yet some more home decor “inspo” vibey pics.
Tactful. Started off the day again of course with the cash babies twins. So much wrong with her page.

• Heart
Who wears sunglasses cleaning the house. That was just a 2 fingers to this page! That cement commemt she uses it all the time!!!
Wasnt a bit shocked with the Afghanistan post, sure she just took it from. Her sister's page, id say if you asked her anything aboit it she wouldn't have a clue.

Reactions: 4
Who wears sunglasses cleaning the house. That was just a 2 fingers to this page! That cement commemt she uses it all the time!!!
Wasnt a bit shocked with the Afghanistan post, sure she just took it from. Her sister's page, id say if you asked her anything aboit it she wouldn't have a clue.
She wouldn’t have a clue about Afghanistan, same as she has no clue about sustainability or climate change. She momentarily jumps on a bandwagon to almost check a box.

Regarding the Botox and fillers…she doesn’t need them in my opinion. She is a pretty girl and I’m sure she would look far better without.

I’m sure many would disagree obviously very personal but I struggle to believe that anyone with 4/5 kids cares that much about climate change.

I get the impression she comes from money, parents summer home in Kerry etc. But likes to give off this mother earth image as you said of minimalist,making her own candles, stitching the kids clothes as if they don't have a penny. I find her lifestyle both fascinating and contrived if that makes sense🙈😂 and definitely agree, two unwell children and putting it all on insta. You'd wonder how they will feel in years to come looking back on a very vulnerable stage in their lives. PS sorry for derailing talking about another influencer
I really really like her & her content. She seems like a really lovely girl. I think she mends things for sustainability reasons. Her house always sparkles & I find a lot of her posts very relaxing especially the cleaning stuff. It seems she is fairly comfortably off, you couldn’t have 4 kids & stay at home if you weren’t. I know some people say my wages vs childcare didn’t make sense for me to work, but for a lot of people that isn’t a choice they can make, they need two salaries.

The only thing I struggle with is putting the kids online. I hate loads of my childhood pictures, I look so goofy. I’d hate if my mother had put them online. That said, I follow her & many influencers with kids so therein I’m part of the problem.

I get the impression she comes from money, parents summer home in Kerry etc. But likes to give off this mother earth image as you said of minimalist,making her own candles, stitching the kids clothes as if they don't have a penny. I find her lifestyle both fascinating and contrived if that makes sense🙈😂 and definitely agree, two unwell children and putting it all on insta. You'd wonder how they will feel in years to come looking back on a very vulnerable stage in their lives. PS sorry for derailing talking about another influencer
I really really like her & her content. She seems like a really lovely girl. I think she mends things for sustainability reasons. Her house always sparkles & I find a lot of her posts very relaxing especially the cleaning stuff. It seems she is fairly comfortably off, you couldn’t have 4 kids & stay at home if you weren’t. I know some people say my wages vs childcare didn’t make sense for me to work, but for a lot of people that isn’t a choice they can make, they need two salaries.

The only thing I struggle with is putting the kids online. I hate loads of my childhood pictures, I look so goofy. I’d hate if my mother had put them online. That said, I follow her & many influencers with kids so therein I’m part of the problem.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can’t have her at all. I messaged her a few times with genuine questions and no reply. I messaged Sarah a few times and I’m fairness she’s replied to everything. I think Orlaith is as bad if not worse than the rest.

Reactions: 1
I can’t have her at all. I messaged her a few times with genuine questions and no reply. I messaged Sarah a few times and I’m fairness she’s replied to everything. I think Orlaith is as bad if not worse than the rest.
She probably is to an extent but with portraying her life the way she does doesn't come across as bad then. Same with chaos and harmony don't think she has a page anymore tho but they both move in same circles.

She exploits her children for engagement - bear in mind two of them are sick. Who does that…

She probably is to an extent but with portraying her life the way she does doesn't come across as bad then. Same with chaos and harmony don't think she has a page anymore tho but they both move in same circles.

Reactions: 1
Afghanistan sandwiched in between yet another picture of her wearing a dress and yet some more home decor “inspo” pics.
Tactful.
Slow week for SB. Zero content.
What do you mean “slow week”... she has the twins!!! 😉 Gold mines. When there is NOTHING, roll the babies out.
This is now my barometer of talent/skill as far as insta goes- people like Twins ‘n me, Eimear VB and Sarah do not have what it takes to run an account/make money based on their own creativity and talent. Their desperation and insecurity drive them to use their children to MAKE MONEY FOR THEM. Inexcusable and indefensible. So, when I see an account identifying and exposing their own children on a platform open to any person to view, screen shot etc., I at least have the satisfaction of knowing that they know they are talentless. Until laws are enacted to protect children from their own parents, that is all there is.

Reactions: 4
One of those ladies tin the photo she posted today is a hairdresser ao why does she not support her friends business? I dont understand what goes on in this ones head

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.