HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s really going to have to commit to this sea swimming now for the winter after all that posting. Of course, she on the beg! Shoes, hats, gloves, flasks … you name it, she’ll beg for it!

Reactions: 3
Wow she’s really going to have to commit to this sea swimming now for the winter after all that posting. Of course, she on the beg! Shoes, hats, gloves, flasks … you name it, she’ll beg for it!
The whole family will get kitted out too for free no doubt .. Including the twins!! And it'll be the best quality gear too. I noticed on a previous post she did that the kids were wearing Hunter wellies...I bought mine regular brand ones from the local co-op as they spent loads of time outside on my dad's farm so they get filthy anyway. In her case it's all the high end brands for the gram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did I read her stories wrong or did she just post 3 ads in a row, like bam one after another?! Caragh Nurseries (under new name 'The Botanist'), followed by Cos clothing, followed by Eskimo vitamins/ supplements? It's like watching the breaks on TV, or her own version of Ant & Dec's win the ads without having to answer any questions😂

Not surprised Caragh are trying to rebrand - their reviews are horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I read her stories wrong or did she just post 3 ads in a row, like bam one after another?! Caragh Nurseries (under new name 'The Botanist'), followed by Cos clothing, followed by Eskimo vitamins/ supplements? It's like watching the breaks on TV, or her own version of Ant & Dec's win the ads without having to answer any questions😂

Not surprised Caragh are trying to rebrand - their reviews are horrendous.
omg the caragh reviews are shocking 😱 this one would sell her mother if she could

It's like watching the breaks on TV, or her own version of Ant & Dec's win the ads without having to answer any questions😂
This made me LOL - “Don’t just watch the ads, win the ads” 🤣🤣🤣

And off I go to watch today’s stories…back in 5 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I came across @house_of_goose on insta and it's like a twin account of HouseByTheWhitethorns! They do the exact same squiggle love heart on posts, they both do the same insta filtered interiors posts/stories with the strategically placed lamps, chairs, linen cushions etc. Wonder who's copying who?!
I also had to laugh when I saw her referral to the dirt birds reel on "yummy mummies" & their sea swimming...oh the irony!! 🤣

• Heart
I came across @house_of_goose on insta and it's like a twin account of HouseByTheWhitethorns! They do the exact same squiggle love heart on posts, they both do the same insta filtered interiors posts/stories with the strategically placed lamps, chairs, linen cushions etc. Wonder who's copying who?!
I also had to laugh when I saw her referral to the dirt birds reel on "yummy mummies" & their sea swimming...oh the irony!! 🤣
She's copying houseofgoose, she used to lick her arse at the beginning now not a mention!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
House of Goose is at least an actual trained interior architect. And is able to take the piss out of herself. Sarah is very much a copycat.

Reactions: 4
House of Goose is at least an actual trained interior architect. And is able to take the piss out of herself. Sarah is very much a copycat.
💯 house of goose has credibility, unlike Beggy. House of goose is less commercial also, no where near the amount of advertising deals and she keeps it a little bit more real than Beggy Battle. I actually like house of goose.

Reactions: 2
💯 house of goose has credibility, unlike Beggy. House of goose is less commercial also, no where near the amount of advertising deals and she keeps it a little bit more real than Beggy Battle. I actually like house of goose.
I'd well believe that Sarah is copying House of Goose, sure wasn't that where she got the idea to buy her raspberry/strawberry vase from.🤣 She also seems like a nice person that comes across well in her posts.

Reactions: 1
I'd well believe that Sarah is copying House of Goose, sure wasn't that where she got the idea to buy her raspberry/strawberry vase from.🤣
Totally. SB hasn’t an original bone in her body. Wonder did she size up to a small in last nights dress? Or did she wear her normal size 12?

• Haha
whats with the face. how can she actually think she looks good pulling that duck face that doesnt work for her
Weird - I mean does she actually think she looks good posing like this ? Oh and she obviously thinks she's a yummy mummy !! Cannot work out if she was being ironic posting that comedy sketch . And refugees, climate change , Afghanistan. ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.