HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now House of Goose is posting about same shop and tagging Beggy Battle cos they were chatting. These instahuns have no ethics whatsoever. Zero scruples.
'Discussing various fruit shaped vases' dear lord. Short of topics for conversation it seems, never mind interesting content. Absolute drivel! Surely they are just trolling us now and not actually serious?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
'Discussing various fruit shaped vases' dear lord. Short of topics for conversation it seems, never mind interesting content. Absolute drivel! Surely they are just trolling us now and not actually serious?!
Nine children under about 6 between the two of them and they are busy talking about fruit shaped vases 🍓

You're joking.
@Lighthouse2028 I do not joke about such serious matters 🧐
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good point ! Do they have the slightest realisation how stupid they are now looking ? Obviously not .Showing all her stuff to my very elderly mother in UK - she hasn't stopped laughing for a month . Her main point about this vain silly woman is that she is exploiting her children in a harmful way .Oh and don't we just lovethe Dubs in the West!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good point ! Do they have the slightest realisation how stupid they are now looking ? Obviously not .Showing all her stuff to my very elderly mother in UK - she hasn't stopped laughing for a month . Her main point about this vain silly woman is that she is exploiting her children in a harmful way .Oh and don't we just lovethe Dubs in the West!
Vain silly woman is right. Nail on head 👍

Reactions: 4
Jeez but what's with the vases..? 🙈🙈 I brought my mother something similar back from Turkey when I was 19 that cost me about €2..

• Haha
The home economics teacher didn’t know the difference between a strawberry and a raspberry. I wonder does she ever think about what she’s posting before she posts? She deliberately makes herself look like a fool.

• Haha
The home economics teacher didn’t know the difference between a strawberry and a raspberry. I wonder does she ever think about what she’s posting before she posts? She deliberately makes herself look like a fool.
Ya but i think thats another stunt so we'll be like oh you're so daft and relatable😂😂 this is what i dont get is those glasses or vase dont go with the cottage,Whatever she called it, style, like when she collabs with that shop cadesign, she's so easy swayable nect week she'll be promoting Tayto if they offer her enough money

Ya but i think thats another stunt so we'll be like oh you're so daft and relatable😂😂 this is what i dont get is those glasses or vase dont go with the cottage,Whatever she called it, style, like when she collabs with that shop cadesign, she's so easy swayable nect week she'll be promoting Tayto if they offer her enough money
Beggy is just throwing tit against the wall now to see what sticks.

It may well be another stunt on her part to make her more relatable but Im far too well educated, so I don’t relate her daftness!

Jesus…Baz giving the stalker eyes 👀
Now, is that a strawberry or a raspberry in his gin? Answers on a postcard to Beggy Battle, Cottagecore Cottage, The Na!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
These guys are just beyond ridiculous and unrelatable at this stage- does she ever actually parent her children? Prancing around in oversized gunas looking at overpriced interiors shops while she has 5 kids under 6 to be looking after ? Honestly cant figure her out at all ..... shes definitely not right in the head. And she claims to he worried about climate change now ??? Sweet mother of God .... its actually mind boggling how ignorant she is.... Tip for you Sarah - start making some changes at home, the vile rampant consumerism that you are promoting daily is a big part of the problem and easily fixed - just stop buying more stuff !! How about a spend free September campaign ? Only buy what you absolutely need to survive. That would definitely help the environment - let's see how worried you actually are .......

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Spend free September…now there’s an idea. Unfortunately Sarahs addiction to purchasing materialistic items is completely out of control. I’m not sure she could have a spend free week, let alone month. She spends hundreds per week possibly more on non essential items.

Reactions: 3
To be honest even if she did have a spend free month she'd still be a disaster considering she begs for and is gifted so much 🤗 I would say she actually buys very little - just consumes lots. Maybe she'll have a 6th baby to try and fix the problem instead 🙄 Her lack of intelligence, never mind awareness, with those 'very worrying' posts is astounding.

To be honest even if she did have a spend free month she'd still be a disaster considering she begs for and is gifted so much 🤗 I would say she actually buys very little - just consumes lots. Maybe she'll have a 6th baby to try and fix the problem instead 🙄 Her lack of intelligence, never mind awareness, with those 'very worrying' posts is astounding.
Absolutely id say she spends feck all.

Climate change isn't a new thing Sarah.... Its just fashionable for her now... Sure anyone can put up a post

Reactions: 2
Have to post … soz! So here she is now jumping on the GAA bandwagon. 🤮

And the pic with her Da and Babs…did she size up on those thighs and legs from an xs to a M?

Its diabolical that these influencers post so much saying they size up from xs to s when the reality is the are no where near those sizes.

Sarah Battle, as a mother of girls, a non teaching school teacher, please be ashamed of yourself and what you promote when it comes to body image and clothes sizing.

• Haha
Curious about how a spend free September would benefit local economies. I don’t agree with all Sarah’s purchasing but do people realise that people need to spend money to keep jobs?

Curious about how a spend free September would benefit local economies. I don’t agree with all Sarah’s purchasing but do people realise that people need to spend money to keep jobs?
Unfortunately, Sarah doesn’t really support her local economy. She prefers to travel to Dublin or Galway to spend her money. How many local Ballina businesses has Sarah supported in recent months? Answer: none.
Freebies don’t count.

Unfortunately, Sarah doesn’t really support her local economy. She prefers to travel to Dublin or Galway to spend her money. How many local Ballina businesses has Sarah supported in recent months? Answer: none.
Freebies don’t count.
she costs places and that cost is passed on to everyone else who wouldn't even get a discount

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.