HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well all I can say apart from Sahara's complete selfishness is that Kit Kemp who designs the hotels ( may own can't remember ) makes Sahara's "cottage core aesthetic "( which it isn't ) look bland and boring . No doubt new look looming 😊

Reactions: 1
Beggy is far too conservative for kit kemp style. And extremely predictable…Buck Palace…who’d have thought 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Liberty for the gram -oh Mrs Ballina some of us have known this brand for many years - do keep on educating 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if i went to London with the girls looking at fabric is not what would happen 🤣🤭 she's boring af

• Haha
Reactions: 3
3 adults go away and 2 have to share with one on a pull out bed. Jeez 😳 thats embarrassing. There is such a thing as a triple room

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
3 adults go away and 2 have to share with one on a pull out bed. Jeez 😳 thats embarrassing. There is such a thing as a triple room
Clearly, The Knightsbridge is above her price point, hence they split the cost of the room 3 ways. How embarrassing for Beggy.

5 star aspirations on a 3 star budget 👍

• Haha
Clearly, The Knightsbridge is above her price point, hence they split the cost of the room 3 ways. How embarrassing for Beggy.

5 star aspirations on a 3 star budget 👍
if i was paying them prices and had to sleep on a sofa bed i wouldn't be going. I dont get that.. plus who goes to London to stay all day in a hotel which is the only way id pay for an expensive one.
plenty of really nice ones with proper beds for 3 adults

I honestly dont think I have come across anyone so much in love with themselves. Mind you the like comments only add to it

I honestly dont think I have come across anyone so much in love with themselves. Mind you the like comments only add to it
I bet she checks herself out in any shiny surface, door handles window reflections .

id love to know what joke that couch in London told such a fake smile. shes still a twit

Reactions: 2
#gifted #gifts
Really has put me off wanting to purchase from brands and companies. Has anyone else contacted a brand to express their frustration about this or just me?! I remember someone on here saying they had spoken to someone at Foxford Woollen Mills re: the brand ambassador nonsense?!

#gifted #gifts
Really has put me off wanting to purchase from brands and companies. Has anyone else contacted a brand to express their frustration about this or just me?! I remember someone on here saying they had spoken to someone at Foxford Woollen Mills re: the brand ambassador nonsense?!
Yup a few of us - she is no longer a BA but still trying

Agree, so inappropriate to show your kid in a nappy. Poor little pets and they haven't a clue that 100k people plus will recognise them out in public and know all about their little lives. If I was offered 2 million, I wouldn't do it with my kids, taking away their rights to privacy like that. I find a good few of the instahuns have stopped showing Their kids faces in snaps. They exploited their kids to get the 100k plus followers and then cease to show them anymore. But all the photos and stories up to this point were free to anyone who wished to see, they could be in the hands of the wrong people passed around forever. It's so so scary to think. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing this. And a lot of these instahuns are teachers who work with children and nurses, whom you d imagine would have better values... I find it so bazaar.

Sarah wev known for ages Blaze is your favourite...you should be ashamed for how many times youv given up the kids privacy for money

Those jeans are poxy and she is not the right shape for them, shown by the odd as F stance of her in the mirror !

Those jeans are poxy and she is not the right shape for them, shown by the odd as F stance of her in the mirror !
A few of the floggers promote these Paige jeans for pure shite online boutique and I have yet to see one of them pull it off, unless the purpose of these jeans is to accentuate the hips and thighs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.