HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can we pick someone in that category and all vote for them ? 😂
Already did couldnt tell ya who just clicked the first person who wasnt her 😂

Don’t forget the picnic with Brady’s Family Ham🤣🤣
Not a very flattering picture they used for her on their shortlist 🤣🤣
To be fair she always uses that manic face when posing with food, thwy wouldnt have much choice since most of her rare food pictures are cartons of connaught gold😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Already did couldnt tell ya who just clicked the first person who wasnt her 😂

To be fair she always uses that manic face when posing with food, thwy wouldnt have much choice since most of her rare food pictures are cartons of connaught gold😂
And Bonne Maman - Tesco seems to have gone . Talking of clothes she seems a short woman to me ( remember her saying she thought she was 5"4 or5'5 - big difference actually ) don't wear cropped trews .

Reactions: 1
She was in Galway again by the looks of it but on a shopping trip . How can she just prance off with all the children at home then endless spending for the house and her ? She doesn’t seem maternal at all

Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s on the beg for a new partnership.
What on earth was she wearing…a shapeless coat, pleather and some truly awful shoes. Zero dress sense.

Reactions: 3
Did we get a shot of filler in galway?
She must have been up in galway also this week getting the hair done...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did we get a shot of filler in galway?
She must have been up in galway also this week getting the hair done...
We absolutely did. We are wrinkle free and completely expressionless. The hair is platinum blonde. New jumper looks like a rag from a charity shop. She’s 💯 on the beg for some new partnerships or BA’s. Harper.ie, panfili interiors, kates kitchen,

Reactions: 4
We absolutely did. We are wrinkle free and completely expressionless. The hair is platinum blonde. New jumper looks like a rag from a charity shop. She’s 💯 on the beg for some new partnerships or BA’s. Harper.ie, panfili interiors, kates kitchen,
Oh dear - The Husband is a very good customer of Kate' s Kitchen more so than myself .He ain't impressed as he spends a lot of money there. Think he may be having a word ......I wouldn't even garden in that jumper

• Haha
Oh dear - The Husband is a very good customer of Kate' s Kitchen more so than myself .He ain't impressed as he spends a lot of money there. Think he may be having a word ......I wouldn't even garden in that jumper
Ya same as really disappointed by them to be honest. Like really disappointed, as i wont be going there ever again, ever!

She must be looking for a penny's gig too, how the hell does ahe know when stock arrives in penny's?

Shocked at kates kitchen!!

definitely trying to get something out of pennys shes tagged them every week lately.

Gave trevor morrow a chance during the week to look for new carpet for most of my home. maybe i looked grubby & poor but i was the only customer downstairs & noone bothered to acknowledged me. There were 2 men at the desk a woman who i take to be the interior designer.
I must not be the standard of client they want...

• Angry
Reactions: 5

definitely trying to get something out of pennys shes tagged them every week lately.

Gave trevor morrow a chance during the week to look for new carpet for most of my home. maybe i looked grubby & poor but i was the only customer downstairs & noone bothered to acknowledged me. There were 2 men at the desk a woman who i take to be the interior designer.
Ya that's my standard response from them, they're ridiculously overpriced anyway!

I remember going in there about 10 yrs ago with my in-laws. I was looking at a sofa that up on €5k and my in-laws wanted to buy it for me (not that I would have let them) but not a sinner came near us. We left and I have never set foot inside the door since … though I regularly use their car parking spaces!

Re Penney’s….Beggy has hit rock bottom…she’s gone for premium brands only to Penney’s…her business strategist must be smokin’ weed.

There are no words. Her days of short dresses are well behind her. Those thighs are not xs or s or even M. She’d want to cop on
We must have posted at the exact same time ! Yeah she’s not S or M in pants . And absolutely nothing wrong with that obviously but she needs to stop pretending and lying . Nobody cares about sizes but when she mentions them it gives people an opportunity to talk about it ! Also I’m actually curious at this stage who she goes to for Botox .. is it in ballina or Galway !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.