HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My main question would be how many hours this one spends at home?

It would be a no from me on the outfit but maybe if she posed naturally we'd get a better look at some of what she 'models'...
Is this restyle me link they put up a way of earning money?

She must be getting free drinks in cot and cobble... Put away the phone and live in the moment.

Reactions: 2
Also I’m actually curious at this stage who she goes to for Botox .. is it in ballina or Galway !
I’d say she gets it done in Galway.

Is this restyle me link they put up a way of earning money?

She must be getting free drinks in cot and cobble... Put away the phone and live in the moment.
Presumably the links are commissionable. Something going on with Cot and Cobble for sure.

Don’t like the color her door and don’t get the bit about the invisible thread. What’s she banging on about?

Last edited:
I’d say she gets it done in Galway.

Presumably the links are commissionable. Something going on with Cot and Cobble for sure.

Don’t like the color her door and don’t get the bit about the invisible thread. What’s she banging on about?
Id say just showing us the great laugh they have.
Ya the cot & cobble defo unless she's looking for a gig....

Shorts weather today…it was nice, but it wasn’t shorts weather. Unless Penney’s are selling thermal shorts?

• Haha
All these mom influencers with multiple kids make it so obvious who their favourite child is. I don’t follow Sarah so don’t know but before the twins it was definitely The boy

Reactions: 4
For a mother of 5 she has ALOT of free time. FBG gets ripped to shreds on her thread for all the me time she has and she only has the 2 kiddos, but when you see Sarah you have to wonder how she gets away with it with 5 of them, it's unreal!!

Reactions: 5
All these mom influencers with multiple kids make it so obvious who their favourite child is. I don’t follow Sarah so don’t know but before the twins it was definitely The boy
It used to be the dark haired twin but seems to be the other one now?

For a mother of 5 she has ALOT of free time. FBG gets ripped to shreds on her thread for all the me time she has and she only has the 2 kiddos, but when you see Sarah you have to wonder how she gets away with it with 5 of them, it's unreal!!
Ya its beyond me whoever minds her kids clearly never has a day off.

Reactions: 3
She’s well botoxed. Unfortunately, around the eyes and the neck tell a very different story.

Am I imagining it or does SB get her hair cut and then get extensions put in? What’s the point of that. What am I missing?

Reactions: 3
Am I imagining it or does SB get her hair cut and then get extensions put in? What’s the point of that. What am I missing?
It's to thicken out the hair, to adding volume rather than length. I notice lots of influencers tend to only show certain treatments, for example lots of them get botox as it's fairly obvious they look different but they'd never admit it yet have no problem showing hair or eyelash extensions. If you're showing your face every day on a public platform no point in coming on flogging some "wonderful" facial/products when in reality its really down to botox or fillers.

Reactions: 6
It's to thicken out the hair, to adding volume rather than length. I notice lots of influencers tend to only show certain treatments, for example lots of them get botox as it's fairly obvious they look different but they'd never admit it yet have no problem showing hair or eyelash extensions. If you're showing your face every day on a public platform no point in coming on flogging some "wonderful" facial/products when in reality its really down to botox or fillers.
Good point. It’s ok to talk about the hair treatments but not about the Botox and Fillers. Double standards from the floggers.

Last edited:
Well well well - latest story .Do we actually believe anything this woman says ?? Voya off the list - overpriced anyway. Just love the way she promotes Co Sligo . She has really annoyed me today !!

Dare I even say it (don't shoot me 🤣) but Sabby admitted that she gets botox plus she's also given a good bit of info on her new Mercedes unlike this one! Sabby's talked about the Mercedes App and the parking assist & she only has the car a week or two but Sarah has hardly mentioned any of the features like this apart from fitting car seats and the boot room. She could at least make a bit of a effort!! I wouldn't instill much faith in her if I was a company relying on her for advertising. Another thing that annoys me about these influencers is that they rarely show something that they bought themselves that they really like. I just look at them making ads bigging up a product and I just think "yeah right.. you're getting well paid to say that". Puts me right off companies!

A house by the trees Caroline talks a good bit about the car she got and she does talk about stuff she buys. She does annoy me sometimes but at least she does talk about stuff she’s been gifted

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.