HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing is nice with sheer tights Sarah (my pet hate). Her dress is so grumpy and does nothing for her. She does not have great style, just likes a good label. If you have style you could dress from primark and still look good.

Reactions: 1
Id say she’ll be in Brown Thomas today buying more Samsoe night dresses or Cos or Rixo or Maje … all the instahuns favorite boring brands.

Reactions: 3
Well she’s on the beg for sure. Why would you put the wreath on the door with the price tag still on?
Archers is overpriced anyway…

It's all soo boring - I am asking myself the same question .Why do I bother looking at her content? ? It must be a grim fascination with her boring life .....

• Heart
Are grubby children attractive ? Is mess attractive? Probably just me but I am finding her posts completely random . Don't get me started on fake leather trousers. ..

Reactions: 6
She’s trying to be relatable…cue the “I’m frazzled“ posts.
Id say they are all frazzled this evening now that Insta, FB and WhatsApp have a major outage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her content is definitely stagnant. I wonder will she go back to work as a teacher.

Anyone notice how bow-legged the twins are and what it might be from?, I’m not being cruel before anyone thinks I’m picking on children, it’s just very noticeable

Her content is definitely stagnant. I wonder will she go back to work as a teacher.
Still at least we know what day of the week it is and get a time check! Wednesday vibes!
No bed run, country walks and twice daily swims anymore…

Reactions: 1
A foodie award for someone who hardly cooks, well cooks when she is sponsored by connaught gold.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.