HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its trail mix, typically a mix of granola dried fruit and nuts. I assume she left out the nuts because its "lunch box" friendly.

Its the making a big deal out of mundane tasks that I find irritating. Yipeeee you poured foods from their own container into a glass mason jar. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m off to spend an evening watching paint dry …far more exciting than Beggy putting cereal in a frikin jar. Creativity = 0.

And Fiona Morgan Coleman (another painful wannabe that I occasionally dip in to for Halloween make up looks) has launched a candle collection. It must kill Beggy to see her rivals launch this stuff and she has her name on nowt…

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m off to spend an evening watching paint dry …far more exciting than Beggy putting cereal in a frikin jar. Creativity = 0.

And Fiona Morgan Coleman (another painful wannabe that I occasionally dip in to for Halloween make up looks) has launched a candle collection. It must kill Beggy to see her rivals launch this stuff and she has her name on nowt…
i only heard of fiona this week when i spotted a thread

all content lately has been crap.

Reactions: 1
i only heard of fiona this week when i spotted a thread
Another dose. She was a cop. Dunno what the husband does. Building a house. Does make up (badly), hair (badly) and dancing (badly). Qualified in nothing she flogs much like them…but you could give her points for ‘trying’…maybe!

In fairness this is Orlaith donlon sorry for detailing but I needed to vent

Throw back Tuesdays along with photo dumps are a complete cop out and so last year ....at least we have a "live event with people " to look forward to . Good God whatever next 😂

Throw back Tuesdays along with photo dumps are a complete cop out and so last year ....at least we have a "live event with people " to look forward to . Good God whatever next 😂
Good lord. Zero creativity. The clock is ticking on the instahuns. Her “lives”are super awkward.

Reactions: 2
Nothing to eat in the choo choo for Beggy…wouldn’t yer heart bleed. She should have brought a ‘batch’ of her cereal in a glass jar 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.