Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buddy of Laurab- mua
Fiona is a guard who grew her following during her breast cancer journey in 2019. Seemed an honest upbeat lady who everyone willed to be ok. She was into make up and clothes...
12 months later - with no sign of her returning to her job despite now being cancer free (as free as you can be with breast cancer annually) - she has become a regular daily flogger.

heavily, unrecognisable photos on the grid daily with free outfits, AF codes, often not a ## in sight. Carter Beauty #BA felt well deserved at the time as she seemed into the brand however now she will advertise anything.

it’s the oversell, then bringing out her own notebook for €20!!!

Reactions: 5
I can't stand her. I signed up to a Laura MUA course, but didn't bother with it once I saw Fiona was being used as a model.
She is an absolute dose

Reactions: 1
While I’m all for positivity, her kind would make you feel like if you aren’t being positive then you’re doing the whole cancer thing wrong. Unfortunately positivity will only get you so far otherwise we wouldn’t need medication to treat anything.

The “makeup for dummies” makes me cringe... the state of it

Last edited:
Liked her in beginning...now shes a pure dose like the rest of them..that caked make up poses to camera🙄

She lives fairly local to me, goes to same hairdresser. The amount of money she spends is eyewatering, with a half built new house. I used to like her, I had breast cancer myself at 35, but she's turned into the same as the rest.

Oh my good god I’d rather scratch my eyes than have to listen to her telling me how to do any of those things never mind paying for it

Why..... she’s not a makeup artist, she’s not a stylist, she’s not a hairdresser, she’s not a PT
How anyone has the gumption to charge people for something they’ve absolutely no qualifications or experience in baffles me

Reactions: 3
She is seriously confident bordering on arrogant. Not good looking at all but thinks she is a supermodel. I think I counted 5 holidays or breaks away last year, where they get the money, I don't know. Her husband owns a quarry, but they live a lifestyle way beyond the income from that and a guard.

Reactions: 6
She is considered high risk from Covid so that's why she isn't back at work I'd say she is being paid sick leave.

Very expensive taste in everything so I used to think money was no issue.

Reactions: 2
She not on active treatment, she’s on hormone therapy so not higher risk for Covid unless she has other underlying conditions. However..... she may well be taking time to recover after cancer treatment, I can tell you from personal experience it does take time

She not on active treatment, she’s on hormone therapy so not higher risk for Covid unless she has other underlying conditions. However..... she may well be taking time to recover after cancer treatment, I can tell you from personal experience it does take time
She said herself she was on sick leave as considered high risk from Covid. Maybe your high risk for a certain time frame after cancer treatment.

I think she is right to take her time as it's a very full on job being a guard.

She said herself she was on sick leave as considered high risk from Covid. Maybe your high risk for a certain time frame after cancer treatment.

she can do what she wants with work but trying to charge €30 to listen to her talk shite with her free clothes, gifted make up & her ‘7 tips’ Is nothing but pure fraud and robbery

Reactions: 6

If that’s what she’s said then she’s well on her way to lying flogger status, she finished treatment in Feb as far as I can see, at this stage she’s no more higher risk than any other normal person, unless of course she has other underlying conditions.

However I do agree with you that she’s right to take her time going back to work, regardless of the occupation. As I said, the treatment takes its toll and fatigue is a real thing for well up to a year after

The “guys, guys, guys” annoys me to no end. I don’t mean to be mean about her but she comes across a bit of a crayture but I’d say she’s cute out all the same.
Her make up is also genuinely atrocious. Like some of the worst I’ve ever seen, at times resembling when your five year old niece is let run rampant with the crayolas

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her latest post.. is it just me or is it unbelievably inappropriate???

• Heart
Reactions: 3