Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me bedlinen talk is as interesting as watching paint dry, but people like Sarah love nonsense like that!!
The yummy mummy set live for tgis kinda stuff, theres definetly a type of snobbery to her page!!
She’s a botoxed bore with zero substance. Her life must be so dull. Such a shame to see her education go down the pan living her life on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
For me bedlinen talk is as interesting as watching paint dry, but people like Sarah love nonsense like that!!
The yummy mummy set live for tgis kinda stuff, theres definetly a type of snobbery to her page!!
but what mummys actually have time for this stuff🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ you never see sb say she ran into pennys for anything ..nooo must not be seen there

but what mummys actually have time for this stuff🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ you never see sb say she ran into pennys for anything ..nooo must not be seen there
Penneys would not be good for her image...or at least the image she would like to portray.

Reactions: 1
Barry is creepy looking and as for foxford ! It’s lovely to look at but unrealistic to hold. Ok if you are getting for free

Reactions: 6
She’s running out of content. We have no look at the before and after landscaping yet which is no doubt a freebie. Me I like to see hole in my account and give myself clap on back and say “job well earned” and save again for next thing. Satisfaction in that

Reactions: 2
She’s running out of content. We have no look at the before and after landscaping yet which is no doubt a freebie. Me I like to see hole in my account and give myself clap on back and say “job well earned” and save again for next thing. Satisfaction in that
Well said @quickbook 👍 I thoroughly agree. There’s zero satisfaction in begging and getting free 💩. Maybe that explains the constant scowl on her face.

She should do a Celeste Barber and just start using #hothusband to make us even more jealous😏

• Sick
Reactions: 4
the foooookin madness of it all. My husband threw a few sausages on the bbq this evening but it didn’t warrant an Instagram post.

The lack of content is chronic. Must nearly be time for this week’s visit to the horses!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The craic they have ... admiring themselves in the mirror 🪞
Oh will ya stop... Two of them carrying on like they're young ones.

Like imagine not being on for ages, and that being your news.... You got a few extensions and someone's building a wall.... F**k me! Such a boring, boring, boring, boring human. So vain, the extensions are probably free. How did she not go to galway for them😂
How would she manage if she had to mind the 5 kids full time. Or actually had a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh will ya stop... Two of them carrying on like they're young ones.

Like imagine not being on for ages, and that being your news.... You got a few extensions and someone's building a wall.... F**k me! Such a boring, boring, boring, boring human. So vain, the extensions are probably free. How did she not go to galway for them😂
How would she manage if she had to mind the 5 kids full time. Or actually had a job.
Don’t follow her and only have a look on nee thread the odd time but wasn’t it like 5mins ago she was making a scene about the dramatic short hair cut she got and now extensions 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Don’t follow her and only have a look on nee thread the odd time but wasn’t it like 5mins ago she was making a scene about the dramatic short hair cut she got and now extensions 🙄🙄🙄
Clearly she had been on here reading our posts about her not supporting local businesses and saying she hasn’t been in chatting in ages. It’s laughable really.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.