Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my guess she decided to go local after reading here 🤣🤣 be back to galway otherwise! i hope Jacqueline didnt give them for free them girls have been closed long enough while sarahs raking in the cash

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ya like a week, ive said it before i think the woman is so unhappy like everything has to be changed all the time. Like the house... And her so excited about a wall my god love, people are homeless, and you think we give a flying duck about a wall.
She is going to wake up some day and realise she missed the 1st year of those kids lives stuck to the phone

Don’t follow her and only have a look on nee thread the odd time but wasn’t it like 5mins ago she was making a scene about the dramatic short hair cut she got and now extensions 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Ya like a week, ive said it before i think the woman is so unhappy like everything has to be changed all the time. Like the house... And her so excited about a wall my god love, people are homeless, and you think we give a flying duck about a wall.
She is going to wake up some day and realise she missed the 1st year of those kids lives stuck to the phone
wouldn't mind but there's so many people in ballina living very near her not knowing where theyre gonna live for god knows how long while houses get rebuilt for defective blocks but hey..... you enjoy your wall sarah

Reactions: 7
It’s all very shallow and vacuous. And wtf was she wearing today...that definitely wasn’t xs or s. It was freakin mahoooosive!

Reactions: 3
€300 on her hair...are you having a freaking laugh 😆
I literally just saw this and thought oh my god like how could ya justify it... For nothing noticeable in my opinion.

wouldn't mind but there's so many people in ballina living very near her not knowing where theyre gonna live for god knows how long while houses get rebuilt for defective blocks but hey..... you enjoy your wall sarah
Ya like is it just me or does she sound almost giddy over the wall like its a wall/garden.... Doesnt it just go to show the level of reality this is one is at as you said her neighbours up the road will have to demolish their homes.... She sickens me no end

Reactions: 4
I literally just saw this and thought oh my god like how could ya justify it... For nothing noticeable in my opinion.

Ya like is it just me or does she sound almost giddy over the wall like its a wall/garden.... Doesnt it just go to show the level of reality this is one is at as you said her neighbours up the road will have to demolish their homes.... She sickens me no end
Another example of how removed from reality she actually is and her lack of empathy for what is happening on her doorstep. A very narcissistic person.

I'm going to have to watch old stories or something because I cannot see any difference in her hair, but then again maybe I'm distracted by all the botox, honestly where does she get the time to get all these treatments!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm going to have to watch old stories or something because I cannot see any difference in her hair, but then again maybe I'm distracted by all the botox, honestly where does she get the time to get all these treatments!
Ya to be honest she always looks the same to me....
What shite will we be subjected to tomorrow.... the entire trip to dublin and the progress of this bleeping wall....... 😂😂

• Haha
Her hair looks no different!
At least she used a local hairdresser and ehm I've always thought she said ehm alot anyway, but ehm the captions really ehm emphasize just how much she says ehm!!

I think what Sarah's page has shown is how alot of really boring uninteresting ordinary folk have been able to make a good solid living with absolutely no obvious talent.
Just coming on talking a load of shite about a paint colour or how they made a cake or about alittle wall that's been built in their garden. Like she's raking in the cash showing people the most mundane of things.
It's actually unreal how many bloggers, floggers, instahuns there are these days.
I like my privacy too much, imagine everyone in your village/town knowing so much about you!! I'd hate it.

Her hair looks no different!
At least she used a local hairdresser and ehm I've always thought she said ehm alot anyway, but ehm the captions really ehm emphasize just how much she says ehm!!

I think what Sarah's page has shown is how alot of really boring uninteresting ordinary folk have been able to make a good solid living with absolutely no obvious talent.
Just coming on talking a load of shite about a paint colour or how they made a cake or about alittle wall that's been built in their garden. Like she's raking in the cash showing people the most mundane of things.
It's actually unreal how many bloggers, floggers, instahuns there are these days.
I like my privacy too much, imagine everyone in your village/town knowing so much about you!! I'd hate it.
yes i noticed the ehms also and it seems like shes talking slower foe the captions too

Reactions: 1
For a school teacher, you would think she could articulate herself better. What’s she going to Dublin for...hopefully it’s to get that top lip fixed.

Reactions: 2
Clearly had a good read here, nice little dig about supporting a small business, shes so patronising....

Prbly off shopping

• Haha
Clearly had a good read here, nice little dig about supporting a small business, shes so patronising....

Prbly off shopping
Thank you @Lighthouse2028 🙌
Was just coming on to comment on the piece about supporting small businesses. Congrats Sarah for taking the feedback on board. It’s just a shame a grown woman has to be told this kinda thing.
And now she’s on the train to Dublin. Meeting with Arnotts perhaps. P45 maybe...since her last edit was shocking and probably produced zero sales!

Thank you @Lighthouse2028 🙌
Was just coming on to comment on the piece about supporting small businesses. Congrats Sarah for taking the feedback on board. It’s just a shame a grown woman has to be told this kinda thing.
And now she’s on the train to Dublin. Meeting with Arnotts perhaps. P45 maybe...since her last edit was shocking and probably produced zero sales!
😂😂😂 Sarah we've noticed that you actually use nothing that you chose for the edit.... And it really wasn't your style!!!

Ya i was thinking its some sort of collab.... The train was shocked im surprised she'd travel publicly 🚉🚉

See when ahe doesn't have the twins or baz to occupy the feed she has absolutely nothing to talk about, show, like even the pic was CA designs

I wonder is Cadesign collaborating with her for her garden. I noticed she mentioned a few days ago that she's getting a parterre garden which is similar to the garden today at the Merrion Hotel. Honest to god but she has some notions about herself.. Do these insta huns take no pride in actually doing something themselves, instead they click their fingers and hey presto it's all done with a collaboration! My aunt who was a great gardener created her own version of a parterre garden in her late 60s all by herself and the joy it brought her was so immense. Anyway watch this space as they say!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.