Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that show about houses. Can’t remember name. She had no filter. She looked so old. Her forehead would benefit from a fringe !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So this foxford reel...wtf. Is it about making a bed? Do we really need to be shown how to make a bed?
Honestly, there’s more craic in a convent than on these Instagram pages. She’ll be on soon saying how busy she is with work and she hasn’t been ‘talking’ in ages. 🥱

Edited to add...just watched reel properly. She is so out of her depth with someone like Helen McAlinden. She looks awkward in that reel

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So this foxford reel...wtf. Is it about making a bed? Do we really need to be shown how to make a bed?
Honestly, there’s more craic in a convent than on these Instagram pages. She’ll be on soon saying how busy she is with work and she hasn’t been ‘talking’ in ages. 🥱

Edited to add...just watched reel properly. She is so out of her depth with someone like Helen McAlinden. She looks awkward in that reel
Thank you first thing i picked up on was how awkward she looks.... And that was with no sound....wait til we hear the chat with Helen. She'll just repeat everything Helen said and take it for her own.

I actually cannot believe its a video on how to make a bed. Like i cannot.

Thank you first thing i picked up on was how awkward she looks.... And that was with no sound....wait til we hear the chat with Helen. She'll just repeat everything Helen said and take it for her own.

I actually cannot believe its a video on how to make a bed. Like i cannot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The chats with Helen...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Zero personality coming through. Awkward AF.
Anyway, there she is now with a hape load of free bed linen so she can lock herself away and do some “bedscaping“ 🛌
#beggybattlesbeds

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The chats with Helen...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Zero personality coming through. Awkward AF.
Anyway, there she is now with a hape load of free bed linen so she can lock herself away and do some “bedscaping“ 🛌
#beggybattlesbeds
Ya bringing nature inside with a green pillowcase... Real original... duck me... What a space cadet like not a clue whats happening in the real world

Reactions: 2
Honestly, never listened to such shite in my entire life...nature, earthy, pattern, print, mix and match, textures...like do these fools think they are educating us?

Reactions: 6
For me bedlinen talk is as interesting as watching paint dry, but people like Sarah love nonsense like that!!
The yummy mummy set live for tgis kinda stuff, theres definetly a type of snobbery to her page!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.