Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...this mornings stories....jumping off the pier 😆
Quiz: What size are Sarah’s thighs?
Answer: xxs, xs, small, medium or large?

Or maybe just normal? Not big, not small....but normal...like most other women.
I notice she’s stopped saying her clothes size...
Ya noticed that 👋👋👋 sarah!!!

Great cause dont get me wrong but how come she supports nothing locally... Dies she even but anything locally id say she doesnt buy food locally😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is SB thanking 1st year students for raising money for charity, admirable as it is raising monies for charity but it does seem strange as 1) doesn’t actually know the 1st year students & 2)she is not currently teaching - unless she had some kind of input into help raise or organise the monies??

Reactions: 1
It was the students teacher that got them involved to raise money. A credit to the school they are great for raising money for charity’s.
Its a shame Sarah doesn’t support locally.
Although the Galway Simon Community is a well deserving charity,
But no doubt with the comments on here she will be out supporting something locally soon 👋 Sarah !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
My theory is that the supporting of Galway based businesses and charities is strategic as her husband’s business is predominantly Galway based. If Sarah is soooo into Galway, she should have stayed there. If I were a local Ballina business I wouldn’t give her the time of day as she had not supported local. Mind you, after this...that could change! Hi Sarah 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is SB thanking 1st year students for raising money for charity, admirable as it is raising monies for charity but it does seem strange as 1) doesn’t actually know the 1st year students & 2)she is not currently teaching - unless she had some kind of input into help raise or organise the monies??
They're not even in her school it was ballina that school is. Such a formal. Letter quoting churchill ffs!

• Haha
They're not even in her school it was ballina that school is. Such a formal. Letter quoting churchill ffs!
its a girl's school in ballina i imagine she went to school herself there... but maybe is friends with the teacher?? tho id question the school also raising funds for Galway charities while theyre always looking for money for things 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

its a girl's school in ballina i imagine she went to school herself there... but maybe is friends with the teacher?? tho id question the school also raising funds for Galway charities while theyre always looking for money for things 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
💯 the very people that preach about ‘supporting local’ and doing the exact opposite. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 3
My theory is that the supporting of Galway based businesses and charities is strategic as her husband’s business is predominantly Galway based. If Sarah is soooo into Galway, she should have stayed there. If I were a local Ballina business I wouldn’t give her the time of day as she had not supported local. Mind you, after this...that could change! Hi Sarah 👋
Thats 100% what that is. I also think its her way of going along with this charade of her life its as though shes in complete denial that she lives in ballina tbh... Only if its to reference foxford woolen mills. Like ive never seen her mention any restauranta jn ballina, i swear she shops in tesco in Castlebar 😂😂 or galway for that matter

Thats 100% what that is. I also think its her way of going along with this charade of her life its as though shes in complete denial that she lives in ballina tbh... Only if its to reference foxford woolen mills. Like ive never seen her mention any restauranta jn ballina, i swear she shops in tesco in Castlebar 😂😂 or galway for that matter
prob goes to tesco other places alright where they might not smell her bullshit as much

• Haha
prob goes to tesco other places alright where they might not smell her bullshit as much
She’s from Ballina when it suits her...when she’s getting Trevor Morrow or Foxford freebies. Otherwise she doing 4 hour round trips for her hair, Botox and fillers. She’s as fake a hell.

Beggy Battle, fake as fcuk, acting like she’s lady muck.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sher how could she mention any restaurants when they were all closed? Did I miss her mentioning a Galway restaurant? Haven’t checked in for a couple of days.

Sher how could she mention any restaurants when they were all closed? Did I miss her mentioning a Galway restaurant? Haven’t checked in for a couple of days.
Can’t wait to see her lifestyle when things reopen. All I know is her lockdown content which is dull...baking, pouting and painting Can’t wait to see non lockdown content! I’m sure it will be riveting 😆

• Haha
When things are open she doesn't she was straight down to sligo for a 20euro sandwich. She doesnt promote anything in ballina unless its free

Can’t wait to see her lifestyle when things reopen. All I know is her lockdown content which is dull...baking, pouting and painting Can’t wait to see non lockdown content! I’m sure it will be riveting 😆
Oh riveting is right sure he'll be mad busy now so she will have to build a new office 😂

When things are open she doesn't she was straight down to sligo for a 20euro sandwich. She doesnt promote anything in ballina unless its free
Correct. She drove from Ballina to Easkey to buy an expensive sambo and some other crap. She was outside of her 20km also at the time of making that trip. There something missing with SB. She sooo completely un-relatable and lacking in personality. It’s all very materialistic and transient.

Reactions: 5
Correct. She drove from Ballina to Easkey to buy an expensive sambo and some other crap. She was outside of her 20km also at the time of making that trip. There something missing with SB. She sooo completely un-relatable and lacking in personality. It’s all very materialistic and transient.
I firmly believe that she is unhappy and has this need for constant need for people to compliment her and wish they were her. That has to be it, i dont think shes alone in that i think most insta huns are like this. Like the constant changing of the house, constant buying it just screams unhappiness to me, but thats just my opinion

Also i see somebody bought another 1k followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Also i see somebody bought another 1k followers
Ah stop! 🛑
There’s a need for ‘validation’ without doubt. In fact, there was an article on the news about it earlier this week!

OMG...her top lip in that photo .... it’s like a shelf beneath her nose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well it jumped 1k like overnight im assuming she was out with the credit card...

Oh my god i know such a bad job like would ya actually photograph that 💋😂😂

Well it jumped 1k like overnight im assuming she was out with the credit card...

Oh my god i know such a bad job like would ya actually photograph that 💋😂😂
I’d be on the road to Galway going straight back to my cosmetic dr telling him/her to fix the puckered lip.

Cant believe she is still buying followers. Goes to prove how incompetent she is to think that goes unnoticed.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.