Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ya i bet that's what she's at.
Oh no pride in anything so entitled like.
Sure her house isnt original in any shape or form and she gets all her work done for her so how she thinks shes anything soecial is beyond me.
Had to google Parterre garden. Sarah does realize she lives in a bungalow on the outskirts of Ballina, right.
I wish she’d do a collab and get that top lip and shiny forehead fixed...

Reactions: 5
Ah dry up.. the same three people commenting every time. Yee are so triggered by her it’s actually funny. She isn’t my cup of tea at all, but I actually like to follow her because I’ve got a little one the same age as her twins, but she doesn’t sicken me the same way she sickens yee…. She’s living her life, she can’t do right for wrong with yee, I also followed because she’s from mayo and I’m not too far away, some things annoyed me, but yee take it to another level. THIS IS HER JOB!! SHE GETS PAID TO ADVERTISE.. and she does it well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ah dry up.. the same three people commenting every time. Yee are so triggered by her it’s actually funny. She isn’t my cup of tea at all, but I actually like to follow her because I’ve got a little one the same age as her twins, but she doesn’t sicken me the same way she sickens yee…. She’s living her life, she can’t do right for wrong with yee, I also followed because she’s from mayo and I’m not too far away, some things annoyed me, but yee take it to another level. THIS IS HER JOB!! SHE GETS PAID TO ADVERTISE.. and she does it well.
Hi Sarah 🙋‍♀️ 👍

Removed by request
Whaaaat?!!!!

Did we see a glimpse of the ‘real’ Sarah there when she was talking about the weetabix on kitchen doors. How imperfect is that in her idyllic perfect life. I’d fire the cleaner 🧼

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Removed by request
what was this

but your coming back to read eh

Reactions: 4
Sadly, what @Andipop20 said is somewhat true - these Instagrammers, be it home, fashion, sports, travel accounts etc do this for a living whether full time or part time. This is why so many accounts are desperate to grow their accounts and gain more followers, and turn their accounts into a business. Big brands to small businesses are always willing to give their products for free and some pay the IG accounts for the content they’re required to produce - it’s simply, business. It works both ways and is so widespread. Even celebrities do it.

Reactions: 1
Sadly, what @Andipop20 said is somewhat true - these Instagrammers, be it home, fashion, sports, travel accounts etc do this for a living whether full time or part time. This is why so many accounts are desperate to grow their accounts and gain more followers, and turn their accounts into a business. Big brands to small businesses are always willing to give their products for free and some pay the IG accounts for the content they’re required to produce - it’s simply, business. It works both ways and is so widespread. Even celebrities do it.
No issue with any of that. That doesn’t mean we should be told to ‘dry up’ on a public forum where people discuss or comment on Instagram accounts!
We all have to make a living...some of us choose to ‘earn’ it in the traditional sense via hard work, others choose what’s “popular” for a “moment” in time. I know which one I’d prefer!

Reactions: 12
No issue with any of that. That doesn’t mean we should be told to ‘dry up’ on a public forum where people discuss or comment on Instagram accounts!
We all have to make a living...some of us choose to ‘earn’ it in the traditional sense via hard work, others choose what’s “popular” for a “moment” in time. I know which one I’d prefer!
No, not Sarah. I wish I had her money,in fairness I shouldn’t have said dry up… I was on one last night. We’ll agree to disagree on most matters, I think she’s harmless enough and I’d imagine she’s the main bread winner for the last year hence the ads. If companies want to use her, well more power to her making hay while the sun shines.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
No, not Sarah. I wish I had her money,in fairness I shouldn’t have said dry up… I was on one last night. We’ll agree to disagree on most matters, I think she’s harmless enough and I’d imagine she’s the main bread winner for the last year hence the ads. If companies want to use her, well more power to her making hay while the sun shines.
She’s totally harmless, I agree. And I’m sure she is the main bread winner. Not convinced these influencers make that much money ... after agencies fees etc. But I really would love to know how much they earn!

Reactions: 2
In fairness she's probably harmless enough but I unfollowed her ages ago as I felt she was completely unrealistic. To me she only seems to want to work with luxurious brands but there's no way that's attainable for the majority of followers. She'd never ever say oh look what I picked up in Penny's, and given the current economic situation it would be lovely for someone like her to be more relatable. Not everyone and I include my 'wealthier' friends in that go shopping in Trevor McMorrows or Foxford Woollen Mills. I got a quote for someone to do my garden for me and I nearly died so I'm doing it little by little, at least that way I know the value of it and take pride in what I do and I've more appreciation for it.

In fairness she's probably harmless enough but I unfollowed her ages ago as I felt she was completely unrealistic. To me she only seems to want to work with luxurious brands but there's no way that's attainable for the majority of followers. She'd never ever say oh look what I picked up in Penny's, and given the current economic situation it would be lovely for someone like her to be more relatable. Not everyone and I include my 'wealthier' friends in that go shopping in Trevor McMorrows or Foxford Woollen Mills. I got a quote for someone to do my garden for me and I nearly died so I'm doing it little by little, at least that way I know the value of it and take pride in what I do and I've more appreciation for it.
That's why i dont follow her because i find shes not realistic or genuine. She doesn't trigger me in the slightest but i do think it's unfair to protray this luxurious lifestyle and not acknowledge that she has help around the house etc, if she was more honest I'd have no problem.

Somebody here made a great point about the pyrite like the majority of estates in ballina have it and all she does is parade around about her new wall, like that's not advertising that just flaunting things in peoples faces, i just think bloggers or whatever they are shoukd be mindful.

Reactions: 8
That's why i dont follow her because i find shes not realistic or genuine. She doesn't trigger me in the slightest but i do think it's unfair to protray this luxurious lifestyle and not acknowledge that she has help around the house etc, if she was more honest I'd have no problem.

Somebody here made a great point about the pyrite like the majority of estates in ballina have it and all she does is parade around about her new wall, like that's not advertising that just flaunting things in peoples faces, i just think bloggers or whatever they are shoukd be mindful.
This is very true. Many people that live on Sarah’s doorstep are moving out of their homes because of pyrite. And let’s be real here…she got some sort of extensions in her hair this week for €300 ish and yesterday got some sort of procedure/treatment on her eyebrows in Dublin….can’t think that was cheap either. Like the vanity is on another level.

Reactions: 6

Exactly this. Unfair to say people are triggered, this is a public forum, influencers make their lives incredibly public, tough tit I say. People are allowed to not like her, find her fake and ingenuine. If you don’t like it, don’t come to tattle!

I personally think what she does is exhausting, keeping up pretences and not having any kind of genuine interactions with your followers while fighting so hard to have a personality.

Barry’s modelling is cringe.com

the whole “minding my own business unawares of the camera in my face” is h.i.l.a.r.I.o.u.S 😂😂😂
Especially love the ones where beggy is throwing the hair back laughing on cue 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just catching up on this thread this evening. Have been so busy with work and kids past few weeks so haven’t had time to check up on my “favourite” Insta Huns 😉😂. Some interesting discussions. 👌

Like the whole point of tattle is for people to chat about whoever or whatever wrecks their head, if ya like someone set up a rave thread for them and let others have their say without being told to dry up🙃.

Interesting point you have made about others being triggered yet it seems that you are maybe triggered by criticism of Sarah. You’re right - it is her job now. But like anyone who puts themselves in the public eye by virtue of their job, then their performance is open to critique. Politicians, health experts during the pandemic, TV/radio personalities, members of the public going to the papers/radio show with a story, Instagrammers, etc, all have been subject to commentary whether good, bad or indifferent. When it comes to sales/marketing big companies have been criticised for missing the mark on ad campaigns - check out Gillette’s toxic masculinity ad campaign. So if someone is doing their job in the public eye and we as observers are not connecting with them or their message then we reserve the right to discuss and critique. Fairly simple trade off I’d say.

I agree - totally unrealistic. I find her totally tone deaf - it appears that middle class privilege is hard to hide. I saw her stories one day where she was promoting her fundraising for the homeless and the very next story directly after was that she had bought a jar of Chanel face cream 😬 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting point you have made about others being triggered yet it seems that you are maybe triggered by criticism of Sarah. You’re right - it is her job now. But like anyone who puts themselves in the public eye by virtue of their job, then their performance is open to critique. Politicians, health experts during the pandemic, TV/radio personalities, members of the public going to the papers/radio show with a story, Instagrammers, etc, all have been subject to commentary whether good, bad or indifferent. When it comes to sales/marketing big companies have been criticised for missing the mark on ad campaigns - check out Gillette’s toxic masculinity ad campaign. So if someone is doing their job in the public eye and we as observers are not connecting with them or their message then we reserve the right to discuss and critique. Fairly simple trade off I’d say.

I agree - totally unrealistic. I find her totally tone deaf - it appears that middle class privilege is hard to hide. I saw her stories one day where she was promoting her fundraising for the homeless and the very next story directly after was that she had bought a jar of Chanel face cream 😬 🤦‍♀️
Exactly all of this👌

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.