Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very much so.

Off to pudiding row again i see. . Like why not buy something locally... Also notions with her fancy picnic basket... To the beach like plz
Don’t get the Pudding Row fascination. It’s a nice spot, but what is Sarah’s fascinatiion with it. Must be looking for a brand ambassado or a collab of some description. Or maybe “Sarah Battle Bakes” will be available exclusively at Pudding Row...and if they are, thats Pudding Row off the list 😂

Reactions: 2
Don’t get the Pudding Row fascination. It’s a nice spot, but what is Sarah’s fascinatiion with it. Must be looking for a brand ambassado or a collab of some description. Or maybe “Sarah Battle Bakes” will be available exclusively at Pudding Row...and if they are, thats Pudding Row off the list 😂
Sure thats exactly her game... Who travels to easkey from ballina to turn back to go to the beach... Like with 5 kids its insanity

Reactions: 1
Sure thats exactly her game... Who travels to easkey from ballina to turn back to go to the beach... Like with 5 kids its insanity
No one! And the place was wedged today, you couldn’t even get parking. Your pudding row sambos would be toasted sambos by the time you’d get to eating them. Notions.

• Haha
No one! And the place was wedged today, you couldn’t even get parking. Your pudding row sambos would be toasted sambos by the time you’d get to eating them. Notions.
😂😂😂 I wonder was it the idyllic day.... I actually cannot believe she went to easkey like bypassed enniscrone to turn around and go back....Pure collab seeking behaviour!

Enniscrone is good enough for her dip a day Instagram content, but not to buy a sandwich. Roll on June 1st and we won’t have to look at her begging for Galway based charity.
Note: no issue with fundraising, but keep it local. Im sure there are homeless charities on Sarah’s doorstep that she could have fundraised for...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We'll be subjected to her new dining area now for the foreseeable until its kitted out with free stuff 😂😂

• Haha
Enniscrone is good enough for her dip a day Instagram content, but not to buy a sandwich. Roll on June 1st and we won’t have to look at her begging for Galway based charity.
Note: no issue with fundraising, but keep it local. Im sure there are homeless charities on Sarah’s doorstep that she could have fundraised for...
dont quote me on this but iv heard someone say her husband's brother has a food place in Enniscrone..
pudding row is over priced for what your getting didnt mind as much when it was sit in now its a joke...🤣

dont quote me on this but iv heard someone say her husband's brother has a food place in Enniscrone..
pudding row is over priced for what your getting didnt mind as much when it was sit in now its a joke...🤣
The Pilot Bar is run by a guy called Battle. Food is always good. But it may have to come off the list 🤣🤣

Whats with Baz wearing the baseball hat backwards 🧢 like c’mon...who are you Jay-Z? New hashtag coming up....

#backwardsbarry 🧢

Ya.... God help us all. Wait till she builds the shed with the kitchen in it 🤣🤣🤣
Ah Jaysus. #ba #collab #ad #sponsored #paidpartnership

It probably won’t be a ‘shed’ either...it will be an annex with an office, an editing studio, a full fitted kitchen and sleeping quarters....it will be a ‘flex space’ as the Americans call it (too much masters of flip 🤦‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Whats with all the new horse stuff shes hardly trying to branch into some "merch" for this.

She actually wrecks my head shes as fake as duck

The Pilot Bar is run by a guy called Battle. Food is always good. But it may have to come off the list 🤣🤣

Whats with Baz wearing the baseball hat backwards 🧢 like c’mon...who are you Jay-Z? New hashtag coming up....

#backwardsbarry 🧢

Ah Jaysus. #ba #collab #ad #sponsored #paidpartnership

It probably won’t be a ‘shed’ either...it will be an annex with an office, an editing studio, a full fitted kitchen and sleeping quarters....it will be a ‘flex space’ as the Americans call it (too much masters of flip 🤦‍♀️)
He's another fool, that's the problem with them they think theyre. From some upperclass American royalty.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whats with all the new horse stuff shes hardly trying to branch into some "merch" for this.

She actually wrecks my head shes as fake as duck

He's another fool, that's the problem with them they think theyre. From some upperclass American royalty.
They definitely have notions the pair of them. Not sure what all the horse stuff is about, but it’s strategic for sure.

Ya without a doubt. She wrecks my head.
Down again dippin in the sea... Wonder how long she'll continue with it
I don’t know, it’s dull content. Scenery is beautiful, but Sarah is dull and monotone. She’s probably hoping to get some sort of BA out of North Mayo/West Sligo tourism.
The feckin beds must be in some state...there hasn’t been a bed run 🛌 🏃‍♀️ in weeks 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This evenings content 🤦‍♀️
Basically when you run out of boring tit to post...do a ‘photo dump’ of every room in your house tagging all ur free 💩 including your courtyard that you haven’t secured freebies for just yet.... 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This evenings content 🤦‍♀️
Basically when you run out of boring tit to post...do a ‘photo dump’ of every room in your house tagging all ur free 💩 including your courtyard that you haven’t secured freebies for just yet.... 🤦‍♀️
If this tit show with foxford woolen mills is another demo on how to make a bed I'll scream 😂😂

Good old Bazza getting in on some modelling!!
My husband would divorce me sooner than strike a pose for my Insta account😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.