Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all agree that what she displays on Insta is not entirely genuine, in terms of her lifestyle, ability to juggle as a Mam, etc. So if she has girlfriends they must see that and be pissed at her for her portrayal of the perfect lifestyle. I know if she was my “friend” I’d be keeping my distance - who needs that sort of pressure. I said before on here that despite the fact that I am in a good position financially I couldn’t understand how she could spend spend the way she does. But just to add to that, although my finances are good I never show off to friends. I can only say that on here cos it’s anonymous. Everyone’s situation is different and I would never want my friends to feel tit just because I might be in a better position in some aspects of life. There are parts of my life that are far from perfect too and my friends know that but they also know that what I portray in life and on some limited social media is authentic.

Reactions: 6
I think we all agree that what she displays on Insta is not entirely genuine, in terms of her lifestyle, ability to juggle as a Mam, etc. So if she has girlfriends they must see that and be pissed at her for her portrayal of the perfect lifestyle. I know if she was my “friend” I’d be keeping my distance - who needs that sort of pressure. I said before on here that despite the fact that I am in a good position financially I couldn’t understand how she could spend spend the way she does. But just to add to that, although my finances are good I never show off to friends. I can only say that on here cos it’s anonymous. Everyone’s situation is different and I would never want my friends to feel tit just because I might be in a better position in some aspects of life. There are parts of my life that are far from perfect too and my friends know that but they also know that what I portray in life and on some limited social media is authentic.
I’d say her friends are few. I personally could never be friends with someone like Sahara. Because I don’t believe she could be a genuine friend. She’s too self obsessed.

(Cue the swimming with friends and having lunch with friends posts!!)

Reactions: 4
According to social blade, she averages 50 new followers per day. Most days she gets 20/25/30 new followers but then about 1 day per week it’s 120+ new followers thanks to Barry’s Visa card.

Interestingly, she has a 1% engagement rate out of her 108,655 followers.

Now, I’m no genius, but 1% isn’t anything to write home about. Considering Sahara is a school teacher, she will know, that’s a FAIL.

To put it in to perspective:
Sabby has 2.55% engagement rate
Martinas mark has 3.48%
Facesbygrace has 2.75%

I’m embarrassed for her when I see her in that car. Like the branding is all over it 🚘

Is there a thread for Martinas Mark?

Reactions: 1
I wonder does Caroline from A house by the trees have help? She doesn’t say she does but that’s another house full of babies and toddlers that’s immaculate. I do like Caroline though most of the time

Reactions: 2
I wonder does Caroline from A house by the trees have help? She doesn’t say she does but that’s another house full of babies and toddlers that’s immaculate. I do like Caroline though most of the time
Funny i wouldnt think so she seems like a proper grafter and down to earth. She always seems to be with the kids or actually doing her own bits?
Now it wouldnt shock me if she had help from her mam but id say that'd be the height of it

Funny i wouldnt think so she seems like a proper grafter and down to earth. She always seems to be with the kids or actually doing her own bits?
Now it wouldnt shock me if she had help from her mam but id say that'd be the height of it
I stopped following Caroline but never got the impression she had help tbh. She always seemed to have the kids with her and only ever seemed to go running when her hubby came home.
I quite liked her, not sure why I stopped following now I think of it🤔

I stopped following Caroline but never got the impression she had help tbh. She always seemed to have the kids with her and only ever seemed to go running when her hubby came home.
I quite liked her, not sure why I stopped following now I think of it🤔
I stopped following all those home/life bloggers. But ya i think caroline is genuine to be fair.

Its funny how there was like that little groio of caroline, this wan, cherington at the start and now they dont mention each other at all!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t mind Caroline AHouseByTheTrees either. She definitely seems more down to earth than some of the InstaHun brigade. She seems to spend all day with the kids and then rightly so gets her me time for running in the evenings. Plus she doesn’t seem to shop excessively and pamper herself and she never pouts and poses like Battle does. And she never shows off the way Battle does. Only thing I dislike is showing her kids but she doesn’t “display” them as much as SB.

I think when you compare Caroline and Sarah there’s huge differences. Overall Caroline isn’t self-absorbed, tone deaf and doesn’t appear entitled the way the other wan is. Like today Caroline thanked all involved as she got her vaccine. Remember back to when SB got hers - not a word of thanks on Insta. Now no doubt when she gets her second jab she’ll be gushing as she will have had it pointed out to her. That’s an example of what I mean about her coming across as entitled by not thanking in the first place when she went to the effort of publicising on Insta the fact she got the vacc.

Last edited:
Oh I think all these Influencers are the same. All narcissists, full of self importance and loving the so called fame. They don’t care about their children’s privacy or where these images of them could end up online. It’s nuts and really scary when you think about it. A house by the trees not far behind Sarah. I would say her agency told her not to be hinting for freebies. She was very bad last year for this… asking followers for recommendations for a new car that would fit all the children, mentioning it was her birthday coming up numerous times, asking where to stay in Kerry for their holidays.. hint hint..hotels give us a free weekend, saying they have no money to do up the other sitting room..the list is endless. Had to unfollow her as it was really annoying, the begging. Then having her kids all over the grid. Getting the picture perfect photo. She must spend her days on her phone. It’s really a sad way to spend your days. And if I hear she has four kids under 6 any more times I ll scream!! You would wonder will they regret it all in years to come when they look back. The poor kids may be traumatised when they discover their images are all over the internet.

Reactions: 10
Oh I think all these Influencers are the same. All narcissists, full of self importance and loving the so called fame. They don’t care about their children’s privacy or where these images of them could end up online. It’s nuts and really scary when you think about it. A house by the trees not far behind Sarah. I would say her agency told her not to be hinting for freebies. She was very bad last year for this… asking followers for recommendations for a new car that would fit all the children, mentioning it was her birthday coming up numerous times, asking where to stay in Kerry for their holidays.. hint hint..hotels give us a free weekend, saying they have no money to do up the other sitting room..the list is endless. Had to unfollow her as it was really annoying, the begging. Then having her kids all over the grid. Getting the picture perfect photo. She must spend her days on her phone. It’s really a sad way to spend your days. And if I hear she has four kids under 6 any more times I ll scream!! You would wonder will they regret it all in years to come when they look back. The poor kids may be traumatised when they discover their images are all over the internet.
The will absolutely regret it in years to come. It’s a certainty, unfortunately.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t followed Caroline for that long - didn’t realise about the begging!! They all seem to behave the same way though don’t they? Not a scrap of dignity with any of them.

This sums it up well

So good!!! And so spot on! 😂

Reactions: 4
I haven’t followed Caroline for that long - didn’t realise about the begging!! They all seem to behave the same way though don’t they? Not a scrap of dignity with any of them.

So good!!! And so spot on! 😂
One who doesn't seem to beg is For The Love Of Greige - does not flaunt her children either and is very polite if you ask a question. Just seems like a lovely woman.

And in fairness to Caroline - after all the begging at least she seemed grateful when she got the car and features it frequently. Unlike Sahara who hasn't mentioned it since.

Now I'm off to get a grip of myself and stop speaking up for the Insta Huns 🙈😂

• Haha
One who doesn't seem to beg is For The Love Of Greige - does not flaunt her children either and is very polite if you ask a question. Just seems like a lovely woman.

And in fairness to Caroline - after all the begging at least she seemed grateful when she got the car and features it frequently. Unlike Sahara who hasn't mentioned it since.

Now I'm off to get a grip of myself and stop speaking up for the Insta Huns 🙈😂
Didn't realise Caroline got a free car too, shameless!!! It's not as if any of them are short of a few quid with their massive houses!!!!

Reactions: 5
SB has had zero content this week…showing the same frump Mark’s and Spencer’s dress she’s shown before and the garden again. She’s really stuck. 🥱 🥱

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.