Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she will regret for a second, she will have gotten what she wanted, money and pretending she has the perfect life.
Wonder what will happen if the wheels come off
SB has had zero content this week…showing the same frump Mark’s and Spencer’s dress she’s shown before and the garden again. She’s really stuck. 🥱 🥱
Was just going to say the pout and the garden are back. Wow I'm overwhelmed.And how many shots of The Quays?

Reactions: 2
SB has had zero content this week…showing the same frump Mark’s and Spencer’s dress she’s shown before and the garden again. She’s really stuck. 🥱 🥱
Id say there'll be some shite coming next week about taking a break.. Trying to appear relatable.

Reactions: 3
Jaysus Sarah put away the big feet and the ugly sandles when showing off the dress. The swaying is hilarious, like dailytay takes the piss out of

Id say there'll be some shite coming next week about taking a break.. Trying to appear relatable.
That's the thing though (and maybe I'm wrong!) I don't think Sarah is trying to be relatable - I think she sees herself as aspirational. Classic marketeering 'buy this and your life can be as amazing as mine' while she laughs all the way to the bank and her audience is left trying to keep up while never standing a chance... the problem is most people, or at least us Tattlers, are wise to it and not falling for it because she has the subtlety of a brick. As I said, I could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's the thing though (and maybe I'm wrong!) I don't think Sarah is trying to be relatable - I think she sees herself as aspirational. Classic marketeering 'buy this and your life can be as amazing as mine' while she laughs all the way to the bank and her audience is left trying to keep up while never standing a chance... the problem is most people, or at least us Tattlers, are wise to it and not falling for it because she has the subtlety of a brick. As I said, I could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
Do you know what you're spot on.
I never thought about it like that you're right she ptobably enjoys protraying this im so rich and perfect lifestyle... Showing the rest of us cluless eejits how to set a table 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you know what you're spot on.
I never thought about it like that you're right she ptobably enjoys protraying this im so rich and perfect lifestyle... Showing the rest of us cluless eejits how to set a table 🤮🤮
Only one problem…we’re not buying it because we are smart educated women and men who aren’t that easily influenced.
Nothing SB promotes is aspirational to me. Sarah aspires to drive a nice car and she got gifted one. I aspire to drive a nice car, I go to the garage and get it on order…no Kevin Connolly branding on my car.

Now if SB was globe trotting and flying on private jets … that’s aspirational 👍

Reactions: 6
Only one problem…we’re not buying it because we are smart educated women and men who aren’t that easily influenced.
Nothing SB promotes is aspirational to me. Sarah aspires to drive a nice car and she got gifted one. I aspire to drive a nice car, I go to the garage and get it on order…no Kevin Connolly branding on my car.

Now if SB was globe trotting and flying on private jets … that’s aspirational 👍
And that's just it - it's different levels of aspiration. SB was never going to make it to that level (as in globetrotting on private jets) - she's reached the height of what she's capable of (and SB if you're reading I'm sorry to have to be the one to break it to you), it's not what we aspire to but perhaps it is for a certain cohort. It just so happens some of us have higher standards 😉 And aren't we the lucky ones 🤗

Seriously though all these Insta 'celebs' have convinced themselves they are something special when they are in fact ten a penny. And to realise that it takes a certain level of self-awareness that these Instahuns don't have... mainly because they are so up their own arses and too busy 'faffing' about with all their freebies, believing their own hype.

I do wonder how they don't have family members that don't pull them up... a little bit like those laughable auditions you would see on X-Factor years ago. Does nobody within their own circle care enough about them to say 'wtaf'?!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Jaysus Sarah put away the big feet and the ugly sandles when showing off the dress. The swaying is hilarious, like dailytay takes the piss out of

Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 is it just me or is the influencers time coming to an end. Jaysus I’d hate to have to go back to school teaching…

Reactions: 6
What is a "planting schedule"?!! She has referred to that a few times now in relation to her garden.. Is it not the layout or plans that she means? Does a schedule not mean in relation to time ie. plant X in March, plant Y in April etc. I find that she is never clear in her explanations, or does she think she's sounds posh by calling it a "planting schedule" 🤣

Reactions: 7
What is a "planting schedule"?!! She has referred to that a few times now in relation to her garden.. Is it not the layout or plans that she means? Does a schedule not mean in relation to time ie. plant X in March, plant Y in April etc. I find that she is never clear in her explanations, or does she think she's sounds posh by calling it a "planting schedule" 🤣
She always uses those daft terms, she hasnt a clue.
See her spread in the indo🤮🤮 the twins splatted all over it, well from what i seen as i will not be buying it and could only read some of it online 😂

That's the thing though (and maybe I'm wrong!) I don't think Sarah is trying to be relatable - I think she sees herself as aspirational. Classic marketeering 'buy this and your life can be as amazing as mine' while she laughs all the way to the bank and her audience is left trying to keep up while never standing a chance... the problem is most people, or at least us Tattlers, are wise to it and not falling for it because she has
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 is it just me or is the influencers time coming to an end. Jaysus I’d hate to have to go back to school teaching…
Can’t think this woman has car crah anything left to say - only look to see the very slow
She hasn't got a clue 😂

Reactions: 2
You would almost forget she has 3 other kids.
I think being pregnant with the twins got her alot of followers. I know it's why I started following, I think someone having three kids already and expecting twins on top of it seemed like alot and I was curious to see how a person handles all of that. But from day dot she's made it out to be a walk in the park really, without going into much detail about all the help she gets. Her smugness made me unfollow.
So I think it's alot to do with why she shows them so much, they got her alot of followers and she doesn't have much else to offer.

Reactions: 9
She always uses those daft terms, she hasnt a clue.
See her spread in the indo🤮🤮 the twins splatted all over it, well from what i seen as i will not be buying it and could only read some of it online 😂
if i get to the shop il try sneak a snap of the page ... no promises tho

• Haha
Aargh
if i get to the shop il try sneak a snap of the page ... no promises tho
Aargh- I've just seen the posts. Pretentious moi ! Why does she look different in every photo? And I'm sorry but her house looks like every other 'huns house

Doesn't need to, one of the many helpers has them no doubt
And there’s a typo on her post on stories 🤦‍♀️
She loves the limelight…still she’s probably been sold on a 3 for the price of 2 deal to Independent News and Media…next week it will be the Sunday World 🤣 The dress she wore was atrocious 🤦‍♀️ Also pics taken a while back as door is now a different colour.

And she’s so reading here cos she posted a picture of one of the other kids.

Last edited:
I actually unfollowed her last night. I realised that I rarely watch her stories anymore so she’s not for me. I used to really enjoy her & watch her first every day but I think her whole page changed so much in the last year or so & there is very little real or relatable content.

Reactions: 8
She has very few ‘real’ followers outside of the other instahuns who you can’t really count. Fake Brazilian followers won’t be rushing out to buy the Sunday Independent or test drive the 7 seater Mercedes she has on loan from Kevin Connolly 👍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.