Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a "planting schedule"?!! She has referred to that a few times now in relation to her garden.. Is it not the layout or plans that she means? Does a schedule not mean in relation to time ie. plant X in March, plant Y in April etc. I find that she is never clear in her explanations, or does she think she's sounds posh by calling it a "planting schedule" 🤣
I think she means 'planting scheme' 🤦🏻‍♀️ You'd imagine Caragh might correct her, you know given that she's taken on the role of educating all us peasants (a-sigh-ee!!) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the story with the Spotlight ad today?? She was highlighting a bank holiday weekend promotion on the Monday when the bank hol weekend is nearly over.
I think being pregnant with the twins got her alot of followers. I know it's why I started following, I think someone having three kids already and expecting twins on top of it seemed like alot and I was curious to see how a person handles all of that. But from day dot she's made it out to be a walk in the park really, without going into much detail about all the help she gets. Her smugness made me unfollow.
So I think it's alot to do with why she shows them so much, they got her alot of followers and she doesn't have much else to offer.
I tend to agree. The twins are “carrying” her account right now - take away content featuring them and what has she? Fecking awful exploitation of their kids though. What sort of parents would consciously make a decision to feature them the way they do. Even the twin stuff is very boring now too though.

Reactions: 9
Her content is getting so boring. I didn’t mind it when it didn’t seem so staged. Now I see it for what it is it just seems so blah

• Haha
Her content is getting so boring. I didn’t mind it when it didn’t seem so staged. Now I see it for what it is it just seems so blah
Totally boring. I mean no one expects a mother of 5 young kids to have an exciting life. I have 3 and life can be tedious enough at times. But then I’m not on Insta pouting and preening and boring the arse of people. Dull as dishwater.

• Haha
Getting so boring? Her content has always been boring. She too conservative for Instagram. The most exciting part of Sahara’s life is spreading warm bonne maman strawberry jam over a vanilla sponge…🥱

• Haha
Shows how much I bake…it is of course a Victoria sponge 🤣🤣
#idontbake #ihavealife 🤣
it's getting desperate - is anybody out there getting "influenced " by this rubbish ? Why do brands like Bonne Maman who we've been buying from for years need a woman like this

Shows how much I bake…it is of course a Victoria sponge 🤣🤣
#idontbake #ihavealife 🤣
it's getting desperate - is anybody out there getting "influenced " by this rubbish ? Why do brands like Bonne Maman who we've been buying from for years need a woman

Sorry for these replies - phone going off on one 😑

Last edited:
it's getting desperate - is anybody out there getting "influenced " by this rubbish ? Why do brands like Bonne Maman who we've been buying from for years need a woman like
On the contrary, anything she promotes puts me right off buying those brands. I just can’t get on board with brands who use influencers and in turn, influencers who exploit their children. Plus with SB in particular, it’s all too pretentious and vacuous and seemingly disingenuous so if the brands are ok with that then they are not the brands that I would want to support.

Reactions: 8
So happy to know Sarah got her egg cup holders in h&m but they are sold out now 🥱🥱🥱😩😩😩🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I actually can't believe people message asking where an egg cup is from. Can nobody think for themselves or have their own taste anymore.

• Haha
I actually can't believe people message asking where an egg cup is from. Can nobody think for themselves or have their own taste anymore.
“Lots” asking Qs about fecking egg cups. FECKING EGG CUPS!!! Jesus wept 🤣 My granny would have better content if I set her up on Insta. What was someone saying about SB being aspirational the other day - there ye have it - something we can all aspire to - egg cups 🥚 🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Lots” asking Qs about fecking egg cups. FECKING EGG CUPS!!! Jesus wept 🤣 My granny would have better content if I set her up on Insta. What was someone saying about SB being aspirational the other day - there ye have it - something we can all aspire to - egg cups 🥚 🐓
Ah @PPHat go on and set your granny up…that would be far more enjoyable than SB with her wall and plants and paint and egg cups.

And there’s a typo on her post on stories 🤦‍♀️
She loves the limelight…still she’s probably been sold on a 3 for the price of 2 deal to Independent News and Media…next week it will be the Sunday World 🤣 The dress she wore was atrocious 🤦‍♀️ Also pics taken a while back as door is now a different colour.

And she’s so reading here cos she posted a picture of one of the other kids.
The Husband says Irish Times today. Good job I stopped reading that paper ....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.