Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No we need one! She sickened me when she had last baby and looked like her same size 6 instantly! Do they eat or what? Had my baby just before her and it took me a year to be back to pre pregnancy weight.
Careful editing and positioning in photos as well -

Don't be fooled -

Check out these photos. Taken on the same stay cation and posted days apart. Anything to suit the narrative with her

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Don't be fooled -

Check out these photos. Taken on the same stay cation and posted days apart. Anything to suit the narrative with her
I cant view her as she blocked me about 3 years ago , around the time when she was called out for photoshopping all her photos.... she obviously did a clear out 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sahara is feeling subdued today. 😯
No landscaping, tablescaping, picnicscaping…
No poll gorm
No day date
No pouting
No day away
Welcome to the real world 🌎
Maybe she could give Kevin Connolly a bit of bang for his buck and review the Merc!
She was still out swimming.

We'll just have to wait to hear tomorrow about all the lovely touching msgs she received. The babysitter was probably off for the weekend and real life gave her a pinch in her xxs arse. God forgive me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is she paid for another ham add or were they unimpressed with how little attention the first post was that she had to repost again

• Haha

Don't be fooled -

I actually thought that! She’s bump less and then not! 🙄

is she paid for another ham add or were they unimpressed with how little attention the first post was that she had to repost again
The fake drinking! No way that was done on that scorcher of a day, no sun in sight.

Probably paid again dont ya know.

Reactions: 3
I’d say she had to post the reel and try get better engagement. Its chronic. She has zero content. I’d say the next “I haven’t been on here talking in ages” is next up.
Or “loads of you were asking about the ham…it’s Brady’s, mass produced and pumped with water. Doesn’t really fit my cottage core narrative but the goddamn agency sold me on a 3 for the price of 2 deal and a witch gotta earn some coin’s“

I cant view her as she blocked me about 3 years ago , around the time when she was called out for photoshopping all her photos.... she obviously did a clear out 😅
Don’t follow her but she’s good with the auld photoshop!

Reactions: 6
Would love a thread on her ! Her appearance is always so filtered but it never says she uses on in her stories !
The spotless kitchen she always takes the pics at does my head in! Filtered for death for sure!

Reactions: 1
Think that reel is smacking of desperation!
Totally! also when they are sitting down drinking the camera is moving, indicating that there is a 3rd person videoing them…cringe! 😂

Think she works as a nurse as well
Just had a look, there is a pic of her holding her little one with her uniform on after coming home from work, is that not disgusting? Or is it just me? I’d imagine that uniform would be covered in all types of bacteria 🤮…I’d personally take it off and get washed before handling my child.

Last edited:
There is definitely a 3rd party filming the reel cos if you look at the beginning backwards Baz is in the foreground looking very perplexed with a blanket on the ground…

Reactions: 1
Looks like Sahara is now trying to promote tourism in North Mayo 😂well I' ll be having a word with the ladies in the Mayo North office if that turns out to be the case....

Reactions: 3
There is definitely a 3rd party filming the reel cos if you look at the beginning backwards Baz is in the foreground looking very perplexed with a blanket on the ground…
Two gobshites 😂…I’d feel like such an ass just doing it with my husband never mind getting some other poor sod involved 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.