Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Sahara is now trying to promote tourism in North Mayo šŸ˜‚well I' ll be having a word with the ladies in the Mayo North office if that turns out to be the case....
Oh this is a constant... Its so see-through.... She is just so starved for free things.

Reactions: 3
Oh this is a constant... Its so see-through.... She is just so starved for free things.
Currently she is circling Enniscrone in her Kevin Connolly car. Not a sinner paying attention. Such a shame. She should be at home bathing her babies and reading bedtime storiesā€¦but sheā€™s not. šŸ˜ž

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Currently she is circling Enniscrone in her Kevin Connolly car. Not a sinner paying attention. Such a shame. She should be at home bathing her babies and reading bedtime storiesā€¦but sheā€™s not. šŸ˜ž
Unreal isnt it. What does be going through her head, has she no dysons to try out or fabrics to change

Reactions: 4
Unreal isnt it. What does be going through her head, has she no dysons to try out or fabrics to change
Guess the evening swim trumps bedtime with the children šŸ‘¶
ETA; just watched todayā€™s postsā€¦clearly trying to promote Galway races and Barryā€™s first gig in 16 months. The desperation.

and the double dipā€¦like that 50km per day for her. How does a mother of 5 have time for that?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
ETA; just watched todayā€™s postsā€¦clearly trying to promote Galway races and Barryā€™s first gig in 16 months. The desperation.

and the double dipā€¦like that 50km per day for her. How does a mother of 5 have time for th
Absolutely no idea and we are retired with no kids - something a bit wrong as has been said

Absolutely no idea and we are retired with no kids - something a bit wrong as has been said
Agree @wildatlanticgal. We are not retired but we have no kids but we simply donā€™t have that kind of free time. It genuinely baffles me,

Having said that, Iā€™m confident I live a happier life than SB. Iā€™m not bound to the Instagram algorithm and online validation

and the double dipā€¦like that 50km per day for her. How does a mother of 5 have time for that?
I honestly am baffled with her ability to have a life. We have two young kids and I haven't time or energy to do anything by the time the kids are in bed and I have all ready for the next day etc. I haven't being to a swimming pool/gym for years cause I don't have the time or money. I know I could get out for a walk at night but by the time I have all done I just don't have the energy. How does she get out so much she must have a live in Au Pair for childcare

Reactions: 10
I honestly am baffled with her ability to have a life. We have two young kids and I haven't time or energy to do anything by the time the kids are in bed and I have all ready for the next day etc. I haven't being to a swimming pool/gym for years cause I don't have the time or money. I know I could get out for a walk at night but by the time I have all done I just don't have the energy. How does she get out so much she must have a live in Au Pair for childcare
Same as and Iā€™ve one one baba. And yes the brigade of certain mothers will attack saying they resent people who ā€˜let themselves goā€™ once they have kids!šŸ™„ far from I, I just prioritise her over myself always ā€¦. And chose jobs in the house over aswel coz thereā€™s so much to do. Weā€™ve had 1 night away in her 16mts and we take turns getting out for the odd walk/break etc but no such time for sea swimming and pouting!

Reactions: 9
I havent commented in a while. I'm the same as both you guys. I have one baby just, well toddler by now, and I don't have free time or more so the energy to do things like SB. I dont even have the time or energy for "self care" by the end of the day when my babys asleep. It just sickens me how materialistic and narcissistic she is. It's exactly what has become wrong with the world and Instagram. She just gets off on portraying everything to be perfect and obviously wants attention and people to be jealous of her. And she just seems so thankless to have 5 healthy kids who she never spends any time with. She also seems to be one of those types that has to be competitive having children also in the fact that she had the 1st 3 kids so close together. There is no recognition of many people's struggles with miscarriage or infertility. She just seems so spoilt in life tbh. Like I think these so called influencers affecting my friends the last few years in terms of what clothes they purchase and interiors and it just really aggravates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has ā€˜in house childcareā€™ but rarely references plus help from her mother.

And that is why people donā€™t relate to Sarah. Because sheā€™s not your ā€œaverageā€ mother of 5. She has an army of people behind the scenes. Sher she even sends her bed linen to the launderette to be washed and ironed.

This woman has zero concept of real life.

Reactions: 10
I havent commented in a while. I'm the same as both you guys. I have one baby just, well toddler by now, and I don't have free time or more so the energy to do things like SB. I dont even have the time or energy for "self care" by the end of the day when my babys asleep. It just sickens me how materialistic and narcissistic she is. It's exactly what has become wrong with the world and Instagram. She just gets off on portraying everything to be perfect and obviously wants attention and people to be jealous of her. And she just seems so thankless to have 5 healthy kids who she never spends any time with. She also seems to be one of those types that has to be competitive having children also in the fact that she had the 1st 3 kids so close together. There is no recognition of many people's struggles with miscarriage or infertility. She just seems so spoilt in life tbh. Like I think these so called influencers affecting my friends the last few years in terms of what clothes they purchase and interiors and it just really aggravates me.
All of this #preach šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

She just gets off on portraying everything to be perfect and obviously wants attention and people to be jealous of her.
But @Trixybelle ā€¦ we all know her life isnā€™t perfect or real. The only person that doesnā€™t realize this is Sarah herself. But one day the Instagram bubble will burst and where will that leave her? Back at her home economics job having sacrificed her childrenā€™s privacy in the early years of life.

Reactions: 7
She has ā€˜in house childcareā€™ but rarely references plus help from her mother.

And that is why people donā€™t relate to Sarah. Because sheā€™s not your ā€œaverageā€ mother of 5. She has an army of people behind the scenes. Sher she even sends her bed linen to the launderette to be washed and ironed.

This woman has zero concept of real life.
I cant understand how she has so many followers. I dont follow her, i just check in for the hilarity of it and as for being influenced, well anything she touches or is associated with is blacklisted for me.

I'm baffled too as it's only since my kids have got older that I'm able to get out and do all my sports and exercise. And even now I'm constantly on the road with them as they have to be dropped to work as they're not driving yet. The thing is she doesn't actually work..apart from being a social media influenceršŸ¤” but seems very happy to pawn her children off to someone else whoever they may be..she wants the good life and leaves the cleaning and the caring of her children to her domestic army.Her house is a social media enterprise/show home rather than a home. As for that stupid advert she did for Brady's "family" ham. How many of us can prance of to the beach with our other half's for a picnic.. She should have included her children in that. I think it would have worked better and have been more relatable to the product if it had been a family picnic instead but I suppose that would have been too much work as god forbid one of the twins smashed the butter dish! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her followers are fake Brazilian accounts. I donā€™t follow her either. And Iā€™d say her ā€˜realā€™ followers are other instahuns. I immediately black list EVERYTHING she promotes. No more Bonne Maman jam in my house šŸ‘

Reactions: 6
Her followers are fake Brazilian accounts. I donā€™t follow her either. And Iā€™d say her ā€˜realā€™ followers are other instahuns. I immediately black list EVERYTHING she promotes. No more Bonne Maman jam in my house šŸ‘
Ya me too with the jam and i loved it!

• Haha
All of the previous commenters are spot on. Itā€™s been said multiple times that she is completely unrelatable which I agree with. I feel that she treats the kids like accessories and shows them off to fill content, the way she would a dress or a bag. As for help in the house, without a doubt she must have people there to keep the show on the road. I know that I couldnā€™t have that much free/me time what with work, kids, meals, cleaning and laundry.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™d be embarrassed driving a car thatā€™s sponsored with writing all over it knowing that you couldnā€™t afford to drive one in s as million years if you had to pay for it. That said, we have a lovely car all paid for by ourselves with no tacky sponsored tit writing on it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
According to social blade, she averages 50 new followers per day. Most days she gets 20/25/30 new followers but then about 1 day per week itā€™s 120+ new followers thanks to Barryā€™s Visa card.

Interestingly, she has a 1% engagement rate out of her 108,655 followers.

Now, Iā€™m no genius, but 1% isnā€™t anything to write home about. Considering Sahara is a school teacher, she will know, thatā€™s a FAIL.

To put it in to perspective:
Sabby has 2.55% engagement rate
Martinas mark has 3.48%
Facesbygrace has 2.75%

Iā€™d be embarrassed driving a car thatā€™s sponsored with writing all over it knowing that you couldnā€™t afford to drive one in s as million years if you had to pay for it. That said, we have a lovely car all paid for by ourselves with no tacky sponsored tit writing on it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Iā€™m embarrassed for her when I see her in that car. Like the branding is all over it šŸš˜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.