House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another brand to boycott. The hired help are earning their pennies this summer…she’s never in the country. Why is she using her name now instead of her house by the bla bla bla whatever it was?
iv reported a comment on the thread to see if admin can update the name of the thread to just Sarah Battle to reflect her account

Reactions: 3
I hope insta clamps does on this soon, blatantly buying followers.

I'm only here because I follow lovely girls bits and she's in France and just tagged this one. Another one that loves to get away from her kids.

Reactions: 1
She’s so out of her depth and socially awkward it’s uncomfortable to watch.
I like Lovelygirlybits and Catherine who are also there, they always have a good laugh and abitvof craic and always really appreciate the trips they get invited on.

Reactions: 2
So glad Beggy has bonded with her Irish gals :) but Sahara you really should check your French grammar before posting

• Haha
What a gobshite. Interesting that out of the 23 that gave up their seats on the flight, Beggy wasn’t one of them - despite the fact that the rest of the girls on that PR trip gave up their seats. Shows you what an unbelievably selfish c u next Tuesday Beggy is. Still was great not to have her in Enniscrone where she’s unbelievably disliked 👍

What a gobshite. Interesting that out of the 23 that gave up their seats on the flight, Beggy wasn’t one of them - despite the fact that the rest of the girls on that PR trip gave up their seats. Shows you what an unbelievably selfish c u next Tuesday Beggy is. Still was great not to have her in Enniscrone where she’s unbelievably disliked 👍
I have to say it was my first thought that she wasn't one.... Is she known personally in Enniscrone?

Yes Yvonne Ystyle. She has a thread here too but it’s pretty quiet.
I like Ystyle’s content
---
Michelle up the lane, does she have a threat here?
what is it about teachers all wanting to be ‘influencers’ ? Few of them now. Too many holidays 😂

Reactions: 5
I like Ystyle’s content
---
Michelle up the lane, does she have a threat here?
what is it about teachers all wanting to be ‘influencers’ ? Few of them now. Too many holidays 😂
Not sure if Michelle up the lane has a thread. She’s another snore fest.
Herself and himself were swanning around Enniscrone yesterday and not a child in sight.

Not sure if Michelle up the lane has a thread. She’s another snore fest.
Herself and himself were swanning around Enniscrone yesterday and not a child in sight.
So she wasn't with her kids during the week because she was abroad and when she could spend time with them she went doing a triathlon and off out for the night
Them kids will resent her so much. I don't understand why non maternal people keep having children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.