House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wasn't with her kids during the week because she was abroad and when she could spend time with them she went doing a triathlon and off out for the night
Them kids will resent her so much. I don't understand why non maternal people keep having children
And no kids with them yesterday. He was out running and she was standing chatting with a face on her like a slapped arse. Then they drove around the village a number of times for no apparent reason. They’re a laughing stock.

Reactions: 3
I cannot understand that behaviour I just can't. Stay away from enniscrone for 1 day and see your kids that you never actually see😒😒😒

I cannot understand that behaviour I just can't. Stay away from enniscrone for 1 day and see your kids that you never actually see😒😒😒
It’s the driving round in circles that’s most baffling and the two of the no even speaking to each other in the car…bizzare behaviour.

• Haha
It’s the driving round in circles that’s most baffling and the two of the no even speaking to each other in the car…bizzare behaviour.
Iv seen the circling iv also seen them both having cars going around at different times..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes they both do the driving round in circles thing. She was at it when she had the car that was covered in branding. I’ve seen her do it in his car too. It’s the height of madness

Ok credit where credit is due, fair play to her for completing the triathlon. The legs would be hanging off you after that.

(I’ll see myself out 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 5
I thought the same. Was a little envious of her ability to complete
Honestly guys it's not that difficult if you can swim and have a basic level of fitness it's so achievable !
Give it a go.
I was signed up one year by friends as a drunken joke, but I did it & finished it.
It's an easy swim, you have the current pushing you along, The cycle was mainly flat & i ran regularly so the 5k was easy enough only slower than normal.

If your tempted go for it!

Reactions: 4
Honestly guys it's not that difficult if you can swim and have a basic level of fitness it's so achievable !
Give it a go.
I was signed up one year by friends as a drunken joke, but I did it & finished it.
It's an easy swim, you have the current pushing you along, The cycle was mainly flat & i ran regularly so the 5k was easy enough only slower than normal.

If your tempted go for it!
Ah yeah Ive done a good few in my day! This was her first full tri tho!

Reactions: 1
Fair play to her . She looked great, fit and healthy.

Also i see criticism that she did this instead of spending time with kids. Men would never face same critique for participating in sport.

Reactions: 6
Fair play to her . She looked great, fit and healthy.

Also i see criticism that she did this instead of spending time with kids. Men would never face same critique for participating in sport.
well if that man was also away as often as she is he would be criticised just as much. It's not just doing the triathlon it's all the time she's away. at this stage is easier count how often she's had them with her than not

Do you think she has a personal trainer?
You don’t get fatigue from exercising, if anything you have more energy. She must be fatigued from all the galavanting in hotel and press trips and eating in restaurants.

Interesting that on what looked like her first day at home with the kids in weeks she posted about being fatigued and a poem about her kids driving her mad. She really is tone deaf.

She's off gallivanting in Galway minus the kids of course had the misfortune of seeing her today she has a face like a bag of spanners

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.