House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Foxford have fallen for it again! And she seems to imply that we have Foxford stuff in our homes because of her. FFS

Reactions: 2
Foxford have fallen for it again! And she seems to imply that we have Foxford stuff in our homes because of her. FFS
Ah lads, ye beat me to it. I love Foxford and buy it for myself and for gifts but I would NEVER EVER use Beggy’s code. So fake and insincere. But it’s only an Ad for a measly 10%, no BA 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Do we think Beggy will be attending Sarah Butler's gig at Ballina Blossoms tomorrow??
PS can't think of a new thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the back of watching the shoe shop stories where I could not see AD anywhere (she’s a slippery one that Beggy - her horrible skirt is more transparent), I would like to offer a thread suggestion…

The Lady of the Beg hovered like a cleg until one day the Haus of Maguire said ok ok we’ll hire.
IMG_8681.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the back of watching the shoe shop stories where I could not see AD anywhere (she’s a slippery one that Beggy - her horrible skirt is more transparent), I would like to offer a thread suggestion…

The Lady of the Beg hovered like a cleg until one day the Haus of Maguire said ok ok we’ll hire.
View attachment 2590173
Great thread title.

I’ve noticed her promoting a few things recently and not tagging it correctly. For convenience, the ASAI have made it very easy to report influencers…here’s the form.

---
New threads here

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.