House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she bought the dresser from Gaiety? Can't see how it fits with the Neptune stuff but hey . And she thinks that lady looks great in the lambing smock ??

Reactions: 1
So she bought the dresser from Gaiety? Can't see how it fits with the Neptune stuff but hey . And she thinks that lady looks great in the lambing smock ??
It must have killed her to pay for it. It doesn’t fit in with the rest of her kitchen but I guess she’ll be making changes now to keep up with the sister in enniscrone and her new house.

Reactions: 2
All the reels she makes and she still hasn't figured out how to not sound like a robot

Sarah was asked to share a message for a competition in Ballina and she just ignored it. I know loads who contacted her asking her to share the voting link and she ignored all. So much for supporting your local businesses!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sarah was asked to share a message for a competition in Ballina and she just ignored it. I know loads who contacted her asking her to share the voting link and she ignored all. So much for supporting your local businesses!!!
because there was nothing out of it for her

Reactions: 4
because there was nothing out of it for her
100%. Sarah doesn’t support local…unless she’s getting something for free from Gerry McGuire or Trevor Morrow or the Ice House

Still I’m delighted Gaiety Antiques didnt fall for her begging.

A lot of her local followers have unfollowed her over this. Terrible when she can’t support a local business unless they pay her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s been losing followers alright but looks like she’s buying followers also…

Beggy doesn’t engage with the public on any level unless she is paid to do so or it’s another hun. She doesn’t have the social skills.

Attachments

She’s been losing followers alright but looks like she’s buying followers also…

Beggy doesn’t engage with the public on any level unless she is paid to do so or it’s another hun. She doesn’t have the social skills.
It's very clear she's an out and out snob and genuinely thinks she's a celeb at this stage.
It's comical.

A lot of the Huns think they are celebs. The Galway Races was an absolute cess pitt of huns this year. I don’t know who is director of marketing for the Galway Races but they should be fired. I have never been to the Galway Races nor would I ever want to go if that’s the best they can do.

Reactions: 7
A lot of the Huns think they are celebs. The Galway Races was an absolute cess pitt of huns this year. I don’t know who is director of marketing for the Galway Races but they should be fired. I have never been to the Galway Races nor would I ever want to go if that’s the best they can do.
iv gone a lot of years didn't this year,seeing what it's like, full of these Wana be's I'm glad I wasn't there

What disgusts me is the fact Beggy is getting €700 monthly in Children's Allowance she probably spent it on that yellow monstrosity that passes for an outfit the absolute state of the pair of them posing at the races how can she even think she looks nice I know he's no oil painting but I often wonder what the hell he sees in Fanta Face Beggy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.