House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is she back to work is that why things have quietened? Didn’t think she’d ever go back to work can’t imagine her commuting to castlebar tbh

Reactions: 3
I wonder is she back to work is that why things have quietened? Didn’t think she’d ever go back to work can’t imagine her commuting to castlebar tbh
I doubt it if she's swanning around kerry the last few days and god knows where today! Id say she'll never go bk teaching now!

Don't forget the bed run, Foxford, fluting around in the sand picnicing with Barry and the strawberry jam
With the butter dish and of course a tablescape. She’s totally jacked in the swimming. I’d say she has the total shits now her sister has bought a house in Enniscrone with uninterrupted sea views
---
I doubt it if she's swanning around kerry the last few days and god knows where today! Id say she'll never go bk teaching now!
Would you want her teaching your children? I wouldn’t.

Reactions: 2
With the butter dish and of course a tablescape. She’s totally jacked in the swimming. I’d say she has the total shits now her sister has bought a house in Enniscrone with uninterrupted sea views
---

Oh has she? She'll be down permanently now!
She'll probably build there eventually id say.

• Haha
---

where did she buy. Iv been looking at a few that were for sale recently. Beggy won't be happy

• Haha
Shes bought a house that she’s renovating. Near the coastal walk
---

She would if she had a site. Not sure Baz’s Da has any sites for them😜
Is that the bungalow that's been done up now? great views but no shelter or privacy

Beggy will be green with envy

Is that the bungalow that's been done up now? great views but no shelter or privacy

Beggy will be green with envy
Not a bungalow but you’re on the right road! Two story semi detached house that is being renovated and extended.

Reactions: 1
What is she going to do in all seriousness when those twins get bigger. I mean are they three now? Like so sad used them for some content this morm and fucked off down the beach. No way she had the breakfast made, fed them and cleaned up and managed to get down the beach in an hour!

Reactions: 4
What is she going to do in all seriousness when those twins get bigger. I mean are they three now? Like so sad used them for some content this morm and fucked off down the beach. No way she had the breakfast made, fed them and cleaned up and managed to get down the beach in an hour!
And a coffee from boho barista. Once those lads get a hair cut it’s all over. The ‘cute factor’ will disappear and they’ll be like every other 3 year old boy in the country.

Not a bungalow but you’re on the right road! Two story semi detached house that is being renovated and extended.
Interesting i viewed that back in about 2016 I think. Did they buy that back that far?

I only ask as at that time Joe Queenan was selling it and was really odd about accepting any offers on said property..
To the point that we began to think he must have been offered cash on the sly from someone to get it. He was also trying to throw anyone looking at it off by saying an offer way higher than it went for that time was on it.
This wasn't just my experience I know of two others who viewed it around same time and we all have said the same

Interesting i viewed that back in about 2016 I think. Did they buy that back that far?

I only ask as at that time Joe Queenan was selling it and was really odd about accepting any offers on said property..
To the point that we began to think he must have been offered cash on the sly from someone to get it. He was also trying to throw anyone looking at it off by saying an offer way higher than it went for that time was on it.
This wasn't just my experience I know of two others who viewed it around same time and we all have said the same
Not sure when she would have purchased but unlikely she bought that far back. To be fair, they’ve done a nice job on it and they’ll have stunning views. I overheard a conversation recently that it was Saharas sister that bought it 🤪

I noticed a property at the junction there at Waterpoint has gone upfor sale in the last few days if ur still shopping! Sherry Fitz have it.

JQ … that’s enough of a reason to not buy the house. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has she changed her Instagram name?
Yes and she’s no longer with an agency. She’s still begging in Foxford Woollen Mills. Westport must be due a visit (gaiety antiques, this must be the place, les jumelles…possibly carraig donn and portwest).

And just incase you weren’t aware, she off to the gym this evening….

• Haha
Oh dear…Foxford Woollen Mills threw her a few crumbs 🤣.
and just when I was ready to go this weekend for baby blankets and new home gifts.They hadn't been using her so I was happy to go back il be rethinking my shopping

and just when I was ready to go this weekend for baby blankets and new home gifts.They hadn't been using her so I was happy to go back il be rethinking my shopping
Same as.
She must have dropped the agency so she makes more money doing ads herself. Wonder how much she got paid for that!
Also does she go to galway everytime to get the hair done or does your one go to her house?

I was actually going to Foxford this evening to pick up a few bits and when I saw her promoting them I didn’t bother my arse. Not engaging with ANY business that engages with Beggy or any other instabum for that matter
---
Same as.
She must have dropped the agency so she makes more money doing ads herself. Wonder how much she got paid for that!
Also does she go to galway everytime to get the hair done or does your one go to her house?
Considering she went to Limerick for a facial, going to Galway for hair is no biggie for Beggy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.