House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hubby is out text to say that Battle one was in Hopkins dressed like a bride. A great laugh was apparently had at her expense. He couldn't get a pic tho
---
Hubby is out & text to say that Battle one was in Hopkins dressed like a bride. A great laugh was apparently had at her expense. He couldn't get a pic tho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hubby is out text to say that Battle one was in Hopkins dressed like a bride. A great laugh was apparently had at her expense. He couldn't get a pic tho
Ah pity he didn’t get a pic🤣 There is a wedding on…is she trying to upstage the bride?

As an aside, why does she have her legs spread in every picture she posts. Obviously it’s to try make her look slimmer but is there a need?

Last edited:
Ah pity he didn’t get a pic🤣 There is a wedding on…is she trying to upstage the bride?

As an aside, why does she have her legs spread in every picture she posts. Obviously it’s to try make her look slimmer but is there a need?
I wondered about the leg pose ! Looks like a deliberate positioning of one's f***y
---
PS forgot to say she always wears white to others weddings

Reactions: 2
---
PS forgot to say she always wears white to others weddings
This does not surprise me. Shes an absolute weapon. It's her poor kids I feel sorry for I hope whoever is minding them gives them the love they deserve. why did she keep breeding

Reactions: 3
Stop, how narcissistic is that? The most socially awkward woman in the world likes to stand out and be noticed. It’s strange behavior. She is very odd.
I'm not defending her but she definitely has photos online of weddings and she isn't in white😂

This does not surprise me. Shes an absolute weapon. It's her poor kids I feel sorry for I hope whoever is minding them gives them the love they deserve. why did she keep breeding
She posted the photos from Hopkins herself 🤣 Clearly reading here 🤣🤣 It’s hilarious how she’s so aggressive.

• Haha
She has designed girls rooms now with Helen turkington, had a post up before with Geri designs -what happened there I wonder? Same with sile seoige she had post with Geri designs and now a different interior designer..anyone know??

She has designed girls rooms now with Helen turkington, had a post up before with Geri designs -what happened there I wonder? Same with sile seoige she had post with Geri designs and now a different interior designer..anyone know??
Always wondered what the story was Sile and Geri.
It's criminal what insta people are getting for free. Criminal.

Look at Sue Dan House. Criminal is right.
I'm here like a boll*x saving for years to decorate my bedroom

Look at Sue Dan House. Criminal is right.
I'm here like a boll*x saving for years to decorate my bedroom
Oh god while that sue dan (tit name) has been mentioned. What a dose. I only dip in and out, is she showing us how skinny she is post baby again yet 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She traveled to Limerick to work with Geri designs. Clearly Geri doesn’t work for free so Beggy got nowt. It disappoints me that Helen Turkington would engage with someone as trashy as Sarah Battle. And there’s Beggy wearing her Rae Feather kaftan (Rae is Helen’s sister).

• Sick
But it was put up as a post I think so did they both have an agreement or something and maybe Sarah thought her interior plan was crap and didn’t post coz Helen said thanks for posting… sile seoige did post too and got new interior designer and never a mention again eventhough there was a big spread in rsvp/ some shite mag 🙄 any thread on sile or Geri designs?

Omg the absolute cut of her posing in the swimsuit her skin looks really old and wrinkly I'm no supermodel my body will never be the same again after popping out 5 kids but I'm comfortable in my own skin.I never bad mouth anyones body but Beggys looks like she has bow legs and they seriously out of proportion with the rest of her body oh and did I mention I don't think she's got any fashion taste unless of course wearing trousers that give you camel toe are the new trend

• Haha
She done a post last year about the wedding dress that got away She actually bought it and kept it posed in it and ended up wearing a completely different dress she's clearly not all there I know it's a horrible thing to say sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.