House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Passive aggressive or just aggressive? 🤣 Clearly reading here! Would be great if she did give a good show, but she doesn’t.
she wouldn't know how to put on a show 🤣 although she could write a book on how to abandon your kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She never takes it off her probably sleeps in it the absolute hack of her standing beside the other girls the style of them and dumpy Beggy in her brown flasher coat

Reactions: 1
She never takes it off her probably sleeps in it the absolute hack of her standing beside the other girls the style of them and dumpy Beggy in her brown flasher coat
She totally missed the memo about that event. Rarely even see her coming up on my insta anymore.

Reactions: 2
I'm sick of seeing her kids everywhere. Her content is only showing them and showing how often she abandons them.
Any post or video with a child doing nothing I'm reporting as spam

Reactions: 3
I'm sick of seeing her kids everywhere. Her content is only showing them and showing how often she abandons them.
Any post or video with a child doing nothing I'm reporting as spam
She’s had zero content at all recently. She’s even dropped the twice daily sea swimming posts. Is she winding down the instabum mum thing? Those twins need a haircut.

Tagging the bejaysus out of sheen balls. Either it’s an undeclared PR trip or she begging for a freebie.

So she's going from her bland house to her bland personality

If you ask me it should be called blaze&Theo battles page

Reactions: 3
Interesting. Changing her handle, No agency, No BA’s, No Connacht Gold gig. What’s left…Brady’s family ham and O’Donnells crisps. 🤣🤣
Don't forget the bed run, Foxford, fluting around in the sand picnicing with Barry and the strawberry jam

• Haha
She's probably better off financially on her own maybe? Strange
Then she has to tout for all the deal’s herself. Would be hard to compete with the agencies who sell the Huns as package deals “three for the price of two”.

At least now she’s gone from The Collaborations Agency they will stop trying to make Beggy Battle and Orla Sheridan a thing!

Or maybe Beggy is moving to The Platform by Mandy frikin Maher…to hang out with the Galway Huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.